PDA

View Full Version : school girls?!?

shaun
22-11--2005, 04:33 PM
does anyone esle find it a little strange if not sick that alot of males find that girls in school uniform gets them going? this had never really dawned on me before but it's just plan wrong when you think about it! but widley exsecpted also. theres a day at collage were all the girls dress up like 12 year old whores to rase money. it's like this unskopen little fantsy which everyone just ignores but at the roots of it all is something very disturbing?

so what do you think? is it all that bad ?

crap muppet
22-11--2005, 04:51 PM
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00004SD03.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

shaun
22-11--2005, 05:05 PM
man that guy freaks me out!

Joel
22-11--2005, 11:55 PM
nah to be honest i get turned on by school girls...obviously these are school girls sitting their A levels....so thats hardly gary's territory...

zig zag
23-11--2005, 01:44 AM
theres a day at collage were all the girls dress up like 12 year old whores to rase money.

IMO, that stuff is just wrong for a number of reasons. But what bugs me more than anything is the fact that young women, who thesedays are in a position to reap all the benefits of feminism, actually choose to do that s**t.

The schoolgirl thing is a fairly common fantasy for men and although it makes me uncomfortable, I don't believe that thinking about that stuff makes them sick in the head. But if they act out those thoughts or fantasies, that's a different matter.

Perthite
23-11--2005, 02:13 AM
i spent a good year waking up to my girlf coming in during her free periods in her school uniform. definitely does something for me like:D

Joel
23-11--2005, 02:24 AM
IMO, that stuff is just wrong for a number of reasons. But what bugs me more than anything is the fact that young women, who thesedays are in a position to reap all the benefits of feminism, actually choose to do that s**t.

yeah, but to be fair, femminism is about more than just asserting your rights as a woman, its also about being sexy as a woman whilst having the rights of anyone else, and if dressing as a school girl makes them feel sexy sometimes then whats wrong with that?

its not about perving over 14 year olds or anything else, its about the tights the skirt the shirt whatever...if someone is of a legal age and dresses like that then yeah it is provocative, and hell who cares!

zig zag
23-11--2005, 06:04 AM
yeah, but to be fair, femminism is about more than just asserting your rights as a woman, its also about being sexy as a woman whilst having the rights of anyone else, and if dressing as a school girl makes them feel sexy sometimes then whats wrong with that?

If you look at the text of Shaun's that I quoted, I'm talking about the women dressing up as 12 y.o. schoolgirls and then asking people for money. That's the part that I think is wrong.

TREASON
23-11--2005, 11:36 AM
school girls deffinatly look fitter when i was at school.
they dont hold any appeal now.

shaun
23-11--2005, 11:44 AM
i'm not trying to say here that everyone who finds that type of thing turns them on is sick or anything like that. i'm sure we all have done before or still do even.nore i'm i saying that all girls who dress up like this are mindless whores. but i still think theres i little more behind it than just tight shirts and short skirts.

Dapablo
23-11--2005, 01:43 PM
I think it is perverse and about time society frowned on this type of behaviour.
Women can dress with as little clothing as they desire (apparently), but to then dress it up with pigtails, freckles and school ties, is just plain irresponsible, the message given is that to lust after children is ok.

Chegzy
23-11--2005, 01:47 PM
Is it not just that it reminds them of their adolescence at school where they were wanting to shag every girls brain out and the fact that older girls dress up like school girls is a sort of hidden role play where the blokes get to do what they wanted to do in their school days or that it brings back some memories of doing such?

TREASON
23-11--2005, 01:53 PM
good point chegzy

Dapablo
23-11--2005, 01:56 PM
Is it not just that it reminds them of their adolescence at school where they were wating to shag every girls brain out and the fact that older girls dress up like chool girls is a sort of hidden role play where the blokes get to do what they wanted to do in their school days or that it brings back some memories of doing such?

Good point, it probably is for the majority of men, i.e. harmless fun, but those with a repressed sexuality, of which there are plenty, must find the imagery confusing, what is right or wrong here ? Dunnu perhaps I'm just turning into a prude. :)

TREASON
23-11--2005, 01:59 PM
seein a group of ropey old girls with pig tails and freckles drawn on there face is quite a grim thing to see staggerin and shouting down road. add extra point for an L plate pinned to her back

Dapablo
23-11--2005, 02:02 PM
seein a group of ropey old girls with pig tails and freckles drawn on there face is quite a grim thing to see staggerin and shouting down road. add extra point for an L plate pinned to her back

LOL, yeah, letting my own imagination get the better of me, forgot about that lot. :)

Alasdair
25-11--2005, 10:38 AM
You could always argue that at the time we first became interested in girls (as in males in general) the girls we were getting interested in all happened to be at school, so it harkens back to the first awakening of the sexual desire, and so on. I think dressing up in school uniform is ok. Trying to look about 13 while you do it is different. There's a line definately. As for whoever went on a rant about feminism freeing women from having to do things like this... for fuck's sake. If women want to dress up in a provocative way whilst getting some money for charity so what? Is it not alright for men to do swimming trunks only bucket collections and such?

Saying all of which a girlfriend wanted to do a teacher-pupil roleplay once and I felt sick for about an hour afterward, so like I said - there's a line.

TREASON
25-11--2005, 10:55 AM
Saying all of which a girlfriend wanted to do a teacher-pupil roleplay once and I felt sick for about an hour afterward, so like I said - there's a line.

did u tell her it made u feel sick??

Alasdair
26-11--2005, 12:36 AM
Yeah we talked about it and such. Wasn't something she was particualrly worried about/interested in or anything, we tried in a few things back in the hey day ;)

TREASON
26-11--2005, 06:04 AM
i used to squeeze into a girls underware when she was in the bath and then mince round the flat when she came back, and sit down and cross my legs all sexy like, that used to make her feel sick.

i looked good and she knew it.:wiggle:

Joel
28-11--2005, 12:50 PM
i used to squeeze into a girls underware when she was in the bath and then mince round the flat when she came back, and sit down and cross my legs all sexy like, that used to make her feel sick.

i looked good and she knew it.:wiggle:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahaha...classy :eek:

pretty polly
08-12--2005, 11:50 PM
someone once told me that he found girls in thier "cute" pj's with thier thumb in thier mouth and teddy in the other hand really sexy and argued with me when i said it was sick as the only girls that tend to look like that are ones from the age 6 and below..... and if that isnt sick i dont know what is

Atomik
09-12--2005, 09:40 AM
That's profoundly fucked up. I mean PJs I can go along with, but teddy bears and thumbs..... woah.

Paul
09-12--2005, 10:32 AM
I think it's all one of those bizarre mixed messages that society throws out which seems to say "liking underage girls is cool but if you like underage girls then you're sick"

No wonder the world is in trouble.

pretty polly
09-12--2005, 01:56 PM
i know!! and he really couldnt see where i found it sick! tut tut some people.... and yeah i agree we are told so many things are bad and sick one minute, but then society seems to gloryfy it the next!

scothippy
11-12--2005, 02:30 PM
What i found sick was when i went into ann summers and there was a teddy bear...with a dick. Ewww, you cant do that to a teddy bear....thats just wrong.

Perthite
11-12--2005, 02:56 PM
That's profoundly fucked up. I mean PJs I can go along with, but teddy bears and thumbs..... woah.

see now i disagree with you there, i mean it's all part of some kind of role play no? i mean i have a wee thing for school girls and teachers mostly because all of my early sexual awareness was based on school girls and teachers because there was nothing else there. now some people might find it fucked up that someone likes school girls or teacher/pupil sex but at the end of the day it's not that bad because it's mostly a fantasy or a role play played out by people. harmless no?

Atomik
11-12--2005, 03:28 PM
harmless no?I can't answer that one. Ask a psychologist! :whistle:

Whirler
11-12--2005, 05:24 PM
i mean i have a wee thing for school girls and teachers mostly because all of my early sexual awareness was based on school girls and teachersHow many school girls went to school in their pj's with a teddy bear? That's very much an age issue........teenage school girls makes much more sense.

Perthite
20-12--2005, 11:01 AM
you guys don't have pyjama parties?

PeacePiper
21-12--2005, 06:57 PM
Why do ages have to be assigned to the fantasies? + the image of these fantasies to one person is going to differ to another person - just because something can look perverted doesn't mean it is intended to be

Atomik
21-12--2005, 06:59 PM
Why do ages have to be assigned to the fantasies? + the image of these fantasies to one person is going to differ to another person - just because something can look perverted doesn't mean it is intended to beWhat do you mean? Can you elaborate on that a bit?

PeacePiper
21-12--2005, 07:57 PM
I'd rather not, my words slow dribble into nonsense when I do that ;) :P

I mean, I like the school girls outfit thing (minus make-up), but I don't associate it with school-girls, it's the clothes. With the pyjamas and teddy thing it could be similar.... or maybe he was a pervert... I don't really like that fantasy so can't really stand up for it - just cos it seems perverted though doesn't mean it is

wiggy
23-12--2005, 10:02 PM
I think its what they where - like i've been out as a school gorl but i mean this was a tarty school girl - we had things like tights with holes in, very questionable belts (oops i ment skirts) white tops with black bras on - it was very see through. And i think thats the attraction - like if you go out as a buisness woman then you get attention - its wierd how it works though

Paul
23-12--2005, 11:14 PM
I think its what they where - like i've been out as a school gorl but i mean this was a tarty school girl - we had things like tights with holes in, very questionable belts (oops i ment skirts) white tops with black bras on - it was very see through. And i think thats the attraction - like if you go out as a buisness woman then you get attention - its wierd how it works though
You really must get a camera :p

wiggy
23-12--2005, 11:16 PM
LOL damn some of the thing i will take pictures would be funny others not so much LOL. I should scan a few pics in soon i think - when i go to mates house i will do that LOL

Atomik
23-12--2005, 11:47 PM
I think its what they where - like i've been out as a school gorl but i mean this was a tarty school girl - we had things like tights with holes in, very questionable belts (oops i ment skirts) white tops with black bras on - it was very see through. And i think thats the attraction - like if you go out as a buisness woman then you get attention - its wierd how it works thoughOK. I'm converted. :reddevil:

stuoolong
18-02--2006, 05:24 PM
someone once told me that he found girls in thier "cute" pj's with thier thumb in thier mouth and teddy in the other hand really sexy and argued with me when i said it was sick as the only girls that tend to look like that are ones from the age 6 and below..... and if that isnt sick i dont know what is

I'm not that excited by pyjamas but women who suck their thumb can be very sexy...depends on how provcatively they do it! I know a woman my age who does this, she's gorgeous.

stuoolong
18-02--2006, 05:27 PM
As to the schoolgirl thing, I reckon too that it's about some sort of link back to fantasies I had when I was at school. I have no desire for anyone younger than about 23 usually, but a grown woman wearing schoolgirl gear can be a turn on.
For me the pigtails do it all though...bollocks to the uniforms, women with pigtails always make me look twice. I've never decided whether it's related to the schoolgirl thing or not...I think it is though.

scarlett
18-02--2006, 07:38 PM
school boys don't turn me on...think angus young..yayyy is that the best you have to offer the female species ?:vomit: ...but then again i think...to be honest...women are more aesthetically pleasing than men:harhar:

Brick
18-02--2006, 08:10 PM
women are more aesthetically pleasing than men:harhar:
I wholeheartedly concur! :D

scarlett
19-02--2006, 11:32 AM
apart from johnny depp:p and brad pitt looking buff in TROY:D

i like priests...so i s'pose a guy dressed up as a priest is equally as bad as the whole school girl 'thing'

Ms. Vee
28-02--2006, 01:27 PM
Hmmm, I still find it concerning. I don't think that a man who has a schoolgirl fantasy is a disgusting pervert per se, but I think we have to understand the reason why it is apparently an acceptable fantasy to have. My thoughts are that it often comes down to that fact that many men are sexually attracted to vulnerable, niave and inexperienced females. She's simple, she won't challenge you, she won't undermine you - so you can essentially feel better about yourself and do whatever you like. Instant ego-boost.

This is just my two pennies worth.

Joel
28-02--2006, 01:34 PM
well its school night on friday, in me union, and im looking forward to it, its moer that the girls are wearing short skirts than looking like actual school girls, if i wanted to see actual school girls i'd go hang around outside the school with a phedo roll up leering...but im happy with school night :)

ecomamma
28-02--2006, 03:41 PM
apart from johnny depp:p and brad pitt looking buff in TROY:D

i like priests...so i s'pose a guy dressed up as a priest is equally as bad as the whole school girl 'thing'

Err no priests are fully grown men, school girls are children...huge difference:rolleyes:

phil
28-02--2006, 04:21 PM
The whole school girl thing makes me uneasy to be honest. Britney spears with a lolly pop and schooly uniform!! Fuck off. Another thing is the total one sidedness of the whole school kid older person thing! school girl older guy, peodophile hang him. school boy older woman, jammy fucker why not. Its one or the other.

Atomik
28-02--2006, 09:41 PM
I think part of that though is that due to the nature of gender roles in our society, men are more likely to be in a position to exploit, and young girls are more vulnerable to sexual predators.

phil
02-03--2006, 11:41 AM
That may be true. I have a teenage son and daughter and i would be furious if and older guy took advantage of my daughter but would also feel the same if an older woman did with my son. There is also the whole pregnancy side of things which make a difference too i suppose

Joel
03-03--2006, 09:54 PM
well im going to school themed night tonight...and im going to enjoy it muchos!

Minwah
07-03--2006, 01:05 PM
I'm not into school girls but I must confess I'm quite partial to girls with pig tails ;)

TREASON
15-03--2006, 04:59 PM
any freak ass school girls want to learn some weird shit?????:whistle:

hey everyone, love you all, even you mr bulkinton xxxxx