PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip UK

lizhowley
12-12--2006, 09:58 AM
Road Trip UK 07 will be kicking off the 1st of July and will be for 1 week.
Seven cities and 7days!! Lots of chilling camping ect... LOADS of poi spinning so if you a noob at poi come along on the Road Trip and you will learn so much!
All you need is a car or a friend with a car and a tent!

More details will be posted when known!

Any More info PM ME!!

Thanks

Dan
12-12--2006, 09:59 AM
omg that sounds so cool and ill have finished school and sorted plans by then so maybe pos! id love to learn poi :D

lizhowley
12-12--2006, 11:07 AM
good good, thats the spirit best thing is i will be posting a list later on of times and dates ect then you can pick if you just wanna meet up for one night if it happens to be near you or come with us for all seven days,, we going to have some fun challanges and some uber cool prizes!! They will be a myspace set up soon for more details ect ill post it, i wanna be seeing some staffers coming too!

Sarah
12-12--2006, 12:41 PM
what a fookin excellent idea :D I'd love to hear more about this :D

lizhowley
12-12--2006, 01:00 PM
well once the site is up and running ill post the detials and we how to get on to lift share ect!!

moonpup
12-12--2006, 03:41 PM
Sounds cool :) I will have to look at site when it is up!!!!!!!!!

joss
12-12--2006, 04:14 PM
I can't do poi but i like the idea of a road trip mmmmmmmmm now wheres me tent

Dan
12-12--2006, 04:18 PM
i didnt realise this was all organised and commercial, i thought it was just a nice idea someone from ukhippy had?

lizhowley
12-12--2006, 04:59 PM
it started off as a couple of friends going on a road trip!! But now it gone of the rails ect!! It is going to be huge though,, already we have a huge list of people intrested!!! Im going to sort out the site tonight and hopfully get it up and running asap... then you can sort out lift share ect!! check out the list of place we will be stopping of at, and the list of challangers and quests!! (these will be much fun)

hear is my msn: lizhowley @ hotmail.com

add me for a chat about stuff ect,,,,,

but give me an hour a going home now!!

lizhowley
13-12--2006, 01:36 PM
the site us up now,, they not really that much detail on there at the min but bear with me,, also add me to your friends and then ill keep you updated ect!!!

www.myspace.com/roadtrip07uk

stuoolong
14-12--2006, 10:34 PM
So you're the one responsible for them contacting me on myspace then?

Sounds interesting but I have neither car nor poi skills.

lizhowley
15-12--2006, 09:35 AM
You dont need any of the above!!! They will be a lift share option available soon enough!! Watch this space eh..