PDA

View Full Version : Festival Beatherder 2007

chrisyg
28-02--2007, 07:38 PM
I have it from a good source that beatherder 2007 in sunny lancashire is gonna be a corker. if last year is owt to go by, i'm definatley going. it was the friendliest festy i've been to in along time and a quality line up too. Not sure who's playin this year, but last year they had dreadzone and eatstatic along with an amazing wooded area full of big kids toys. It is a must and i hear tickets will be £30 if your quick. I'm gonna be right in there.

Peace and rainbows

Badger
28-02--2007, 07:40 PM
sunny lancashire

You talking about the right place dude? :whistle:

slightly mad angus
28-02--2007, 07:40 PM
ooohh yessss......

it's cumbria that rains.....

end of June.... wooo!

scheduled to be my 3rd of the season....

stuoolong
28-02--2007, 08:01 PM
You talking about the right place dude? :whistle:

Yes he is, Beatherder last year was in Lancashire. Have heard nowt about this year's yet though. :wiggle:

slightly mad angus
28-02--2007, 08:06 PM
Yes he is, Beatherder last year was in Lancashire. Have heard nowt about this year's yet though. :wiggle:

erm.. I think the bits sunny and Lancashire in succession was what badger was having difficulty understanding....

chrisyg
04-03--2007, 02:36 AM
lancashire is always sunny! have you never been? you should try it on 29th june.

moonpup
06-03--2007, 07:22 PM
yeah right location for the festival!!!! I have been to where it is held, it is really nice area.......... there was another festival there last year at same place!!!

Lotus Leaf
07-03--2007, 12:31 AM
Really looking forward to Beatherder this year. Had an amazing time there last year. :)

chrisyg
07-03--2007, 08:01 PM
i can't wait either. Tickets are gonna be on sale pretty soon and a brand new website, so i hear. £30 this year!!!.....but only for a month.....then£40....but thats still well cheap for the line up! I hope you can all join me with your big smiles:D

chrisyg
17-03--2007, 10:28 PM
The Beat-Herder is lookin mighty fine. Here's some upto date info for you all. Tickets are now on sale via www.beatherder.co.uk they shall be £30 for a limited time, so get your skates on and grab a bargain. I'll keep you posted.:happydanc

The line up, so far.

Transglobal Underground
The Dub Pistols Soundsystem
Jim Noir
Subsource
Dreadzone Soundsystem
Tayo
Mecanique
Krysko
Rita&Sue
Mongo Lounge
Captain Hotknives
Grain
The Comittee
Mrs Cakehead
The Lancashire Hotpots
Emmet
The Pipers
Gone Beggin
Semihere...........many more to be confirmed.

Soundsytem/Areas hosted by:

TrailerTrash
BushRockerFamilyHiFi
toilsoundsystem
Stumblefunk Soundsystem

smialls
20-04--2007, 10:16 PM
BEAT HERDER was a mighty fine do.
I spent last year wandering around in the sunshine.
Hearing music coming from all directions and met some fab people.
Is highly reccomended by me.

http://smialls.co.uk/FESTIVALS/Beat-Herders-2006/Beat-Herder-2006.htm

Will see you there this year. Have my tickets.

PEACE:hippy: