PDA

View Full Version : Oral...

Exedous
22-12--2005, 01:20 AM
For the most, iv been a tad dissapointed, iv had head...and almost weeped with joy, but....Hmmmmm, how come so many women dont know good techquinces??? Its not a lollipop..{parden the pun lol} you dont eat it...{parden the pun AGAIN lol} {its NOT intentional i swear..it just slips out...} ok..iv had enough of this...im leaving..... :lol:

**Closes Door** {walks away}

Ghost

Exedous
22-12--2005, 01:24 AM
This is a serious thread...{yeeee right}..iv often wondered what it would be like to recieve oral from a bloke...same knows same and all that....there is the rule of toungue over teeth..everyone knows that, but pleasure over ..production, its all in the head....ok thats enuf...

Ghost

josh
22-12--2005, 01:25 AM
I'm not complaining - but I agree - I've never actually had good oral before, even when I've tried to show how I'd like it done (am a big believer in talking about things and showing people and sorting it out rather than just thinking its crap and complaining after). But yeah, it's never done much for me - whether because I'm not receptive to it or because it's just not been good I don't know.

Perthite
22-12--2005, 01:29 AM
out of the *millions* of ladies that have been down there only 2 have actually done what they were supposed to be doing (one was a free hooker so to speak and the other is my awesome awesome girlfriend:D )

i've had head off one guy and he was shite.

Exedous
22-12--2005, 01:33 AM
(am a big believer in talking about things and showing people and sorting it out ). .

I agree, {sorry my head is fillied with inuendous tonight..Dok will love this thread...}

I thinks its a whole male macho thing, we're supposed to be a put up and shut up breed...its about communication and trust, rahter than..just a "get it over with"......

Ghost

josh
22-12--2005, 01:44 AM
for sure - if you dont play around and learn and have fun anyway, its going to be crap - its never amazing from the first time (rarely) - you need to learn what your partner likes..
and if you do it right, teaching or showing how to do stuff can be incorporated in a fun way

Exedous
22-12--2005, 01:45 AM
out of the *millions* of ladies that have been down there only 2 have actually done what they were supposed to be doing (one was a free hooker so to speak and the other is my awesome awesome girlfriend:D )

i've had head off one guy and he was shite.

I guess its the same as guys on girls, its all about education...oh and by the way, the veg*n women iv been with, do swallow.....

Ok, iv wondered that...iv never yet found a guy that id feel comfortable enough to share that with...

Ghost

Anusha
22-12--2005, 02:31 AM
ok..honesty night... i havent a fucking clue what you guys are on about...eek....

is it all about technique thats learnt or passion of the moment?...

I have no intention of going into my sex life..or current lack of it on here.. but when two people connect...getting it right has less to do with it experience and more to do with the moment...

I dont care how experienced and good at it you are.....if i dont go weak at the knees at the very thought of you...it isnt going to be great...

Exedous
22-12--2005, 02:37 AM
ok..honesty night... i havent a fucking clue what you guys are on about...eek....

I have no intention of going into my sex life..or current lack of it on here.. but when two people connect...getting it right has less to do with it experience and more to do with the moment...

I dont care how experienced and good at it you are.....if i dont go weak at the knees at the very thought of you...it isnt going to be great...

You have a point..ther has to be some impatus, for two people to come together..{parden the pun lol} {im gonna stop apologising...} but ye..it is in the heat of the moment...tho, if you dont know how to...then it aint gonna be fireworks.....i am not professing to "be good at it" its about trust and the sharing of pleasure...as much as being good or bad.....if it rocks your boat, then its all good.....

Ghost

Dready Warrior
22-12--2005, 02:45 AM
well i've never met a bloke whose said how he'd like it done so thats there tuff luck if it wasn't how they wanted it :whistle:

Exedous
22-12--2005, 02:51 AM
well i've never met a bloke whose said how he'd like it done so thats there tuff luck if it wasn't how they wanted it :whistle:

Fair comment...im a bit to in a silly mood to go into what to and not tonight,iv ad lasses who've gone down and done what they think works, till i either get bored or come....my fault i guess, for me, if you jus "suck it and nothing else...Hmmmm, better of using a vacuam cleaner....ok..i need sleep now.... :whistle:

Ghost

josh
22-12--2005, 02:55 AM
no, if the guy doesnt like it - its up to him to show her how he does. Just the same for a woman who isn't quite enjoying how her partner is going down on her - she should guide him and show him how she likes it. Doing nothing and then saying 'well that was shit' afterwards is only the fault of the person complaining.

As for me, I've tried to explain/hint/guide enough times but it never seems to work so sod the whole thing..:rolleyes:

Anusha
22-12--2005, 02:56 AM

well said sam... its ok on here for them to scream technique technique.. so..give them the choice.. technique over lost in the moment... if its a one off and youre just into a quick fix with the hottie at the pub..then yeah..technique is just about all you have to satisfy you...

Paul
22-12--2005, 03:02 AM
As long as I don't get bitten/scraped then I'm happy :)

Exedous
Its better to suck and fuck till your knees wobble, than squander your life on reformist polotics.

That said...ther is nothing better than getting lost in someone....the next relationship i share, i am ging to spend time learning and sharing....what is it...time spent learning to cook, makes for good eating.......

Ghost

Dready Warrior
Fair comment...im a bit to in a silly mood to go into what to and not tonight

but surely that would only work for you anyway. there can't be one way of doing it that is great for all men.... is there?

Exedous
22-12--2005, 03:07 AM
but surely that would only work for you anyway. there can't be one way of doing it that is great for all men.... is there?

I agree...!!

Ghost

Exedous
22-12--2005, 03:08 AM
As long as I don't get bitten/scraped then I'm happy :)

So no sandpaper on the toungue then??? :whistle:

Ghost

Atomik
22-12--2005, 10:26 AM

I dont care how experienced and good at it you are.....if i dont go weak at the knees at the very thought of you...it isnt going to be great...I'm inclined to agree. I've only had good head in a good relationship.

As long as I don't get bitten/scraped then I'm happy :)Actually, I quite like a bit of toothy scraping! :reddevil:

Anyway, I suspect women get bad head a hell of a lot more than men do!

Perthite
22-12--2005, 04:03 PM
if they get it at all...

i love giving head to girls!

Exedous
22-12--2005, 04:08 PM
As for me, I've tried to explain/hint/guide enough times but it never seems to work so sod the whole thing..:rolleyes:

Ive given up on oral...sick of saying waht i want or dont want, i agree with Pabsy, sometimes the best head iv been given, is when its a quick shag, then neither of us care, long as it gets the tap running and a gpood shag ensues....

Ghost

Exedous
22-12--2005, 05:15 PM
if they get it at all...

Disagree, they just complain more.....

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 05:22 PM
I can turn 10 ritz crackers fully over in my mouth - i was told by someone thats a good way of seeing if someone can ermm make a man very happy lol.

Lets just say i've had no complaints lol

but if it was me and a woman want to take a trip south i would feel a bit wierd about it - i love it though when you get a bloke who isnt doing it right and you get to boss them around a bit lol

josh
22-12--2005, 05:23 PM
I think you can definately make teaching part of the fun and games - but only if the person is a good learner though!

Exedous
22-12--2005, 05:26 PM
I can turn 10 ritz crackers fully over in my mouth - i was told by someone thats a good way of seeing if someone can ermm make a man very happy lol.

Lets just say i've had no complaints lol

but if it was me and a woman want to take a trip south i would feel a bit wierd about it - i love it though when you get a bloke who isnt doing it right and you get to boss them around a bit lol

If i was a bit younger...errm id be...ok...lets not go there...i am very impressed with the crackers....ok...im away before i make a fool of myself...i have to say, i do like giving ladies head...

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 05:28 PM
If i was a bit younger...errm id be...ok...lets not go there...i am very impressed with the crackers....ok...im away before i make a fool of myself...i have to say, i do like giving ladies head...

Ghost

Interesting - i shall have to show of my 'party trick' (the one with the crackers not the other one)
:twisted:

Exedous
22-12--2005, 05:28 PM
I think you can definately make teaching part of the fun and games - but only if the person is a good learner though!

Make em wear L plates :lol:

Ghost

Exedous
22-12--2005, 05:30 PM
Interesting - i shall have to show of my 'party trick' (the one with the crackers not the other one)
:twisted:

Ooohh can i come along to your partys....?? {snigger snigger}

Ghost

Paul
22-12--2005, 05:32 PM
I can turn 10 ritz crackers fully over in my mouth - i was told by someone thats a good way of seeing if someone can ermm make a man very happy lol.:pics:

wiggy
22-12--2005, 05:51 PM
If i had a camera i would of course take pics of me doing it - but i dont so i cant. I might buy one after xmas and then show you all LOL

Exedous
22-12--2005, 05:59 PM
If i had a camera i would of course take pics of me doing it - but i dont so i cant. I might buy one after xmas and then show you all LOL

So how do you do it...is it all in the toungue...or do you hold it with ur teeth....i mean...oh i should really stop...

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:07 PM
LOL

its all with the tounge or should i say its in the tounge action!!!!

its quite fun though - i know other people enjoy watching me do it

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:07 PM
damn that sounded quite rude if i must say so myself LOL

Exedous
22-12--2005, 06:12 PM
damn that sounded quite rude if i must say so myself LOL

Oh wiggy, you make an old man very happy....{in a manner of speaking}

If only you lived in Scotland....

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:14 PM
awwww lol

Scotland is to cold!!!!

Exedous
22-12--2005, 06:15 PM
awwww lol

Scotland is to cold!!!!

Not when my coal fire is a blazing....;)

Ghost

scothippy
22-12--2005, 06:16 PM
its not the fact that its cold its just people wear such clothes that are not for the time of the season. A short denim skirt in winter, your maaaaad!!

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:17 PM
you could heat it up with your burning loins LOL

Exedous
22-12--2005, 06:18 PM
its not the fact that its cold its just people wear such clothes that are not for the time of the season. A short denim skirt in winter, your maaaaad!!

Ah..scothippy..hows yersel...i wouldnt be wearing a short denim skirt....:lol:

Ghost

Exedous
22-12--2005, 06:21 PM
you could heat it up with your burning loins LOL

What ye sayin likes...??? Hahahahahaha

Loook, its a bad day..the dog's asleep and my hoover's on the blink...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO i WOULDNT use my dog..watcha thin k i am SICK..!!!

Ghost

Anusha
22-12--2005, 06:23 PM
Actually, I quite like a bit of toothy scraping! :reddevil:

Thanks Dok...i was wondering what he meant by that...ahahaha...oh the things you want to know but are too afraid to ask...:o

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:24 PM
Ohh that made me spit tea down myself but it was totally worth it LOL

If you where welsh i could come back with a nice witty thing but you arent.

Anusha
22-12--2005, 06:29 PM
Ohh that made me spit tea down myself but it was totally worth it LOL

If you where welsh i could come back with a nice witty thing but you arent.

so what you saying here Wiggy..... i could have a comprehension problem....ahahaha...you could be right...but tell anyway...:reddevil:

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:33 PM
so what you saying here Wiggy..... i could have a comprehension problem....ahahaha...you could be right...but tell anyway...:reddevil:

huh im confused - i ment if he is welsh i could come back and say he shagged sheep - but he isnt. (sorry if i piss any welsh people of but you should really stop it LOL)

is that what you ment or have i lost the plot?:hippy:

Exedous
22-12--2005, 06:36 PM
huh im confused - i ment if he is welsh i could come back and say he shagged sheep - but he isnt. (sorry if i piss any welsh people of but you should really stop it LOL)

Oi...stop it...the scots get the same thing....

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:39 PM
do they really!!! interesting. So how many sheep do you own?

Anusha
22-12--2005, 06:43 PM

erm no...ahahaha..i lost the plot...:eek:

Exedous
22-12--2005, 06:45 PM
do they really!!! interesting. So how many sheep do you own?

errrm...none, hence why im sittin ere, on the net...:cry::sob:

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:46 PM
erm no...ahahaha..i lost the plot...:eek:

no i have lost the plot!!!:reddevil:

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:46 PM
errrm...none, hence why im sittin ere, on the net...:cry::sob:

Ghost

Cant you go to the market and buy some!!! Or go and ask a farmer if you can take one of his sheeps on a 'date'

Exedous
22-12--2005, 06:50 PM
Cant you go to the market and buy some!!! Or go and ask a farmer if you can take one of his sheeps on a 'date'

No...i prefer women, spesh for oral...now would YOU give a sheep oral???

Hmmmm...

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:55 PM
Well giving a sheep oral isnt something i would want to do or think about - but i have given oral to a few blokes where the size of sheeps (their willys anyway)

that was fun!!!!!!!

Exedous
22-12--2005, 06:58 PM
Well giving a sheep oral isnt something i would want to do or think about - but i have given oral to a few blokes where the size of sheeps (their willys anyway)

that was fun!!!!!!!

Oooo size is it...im getting to old for this....Hmmmm {rubs legs}

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 06:59 PM
LOL perve

Exedous
22-12--2005, 07:02 PM
LOL perve

Im frustrated......ther is a difference...;)

Ghost

wiggy
22-12--2005, 07:03 PM
ahh yeah there is - maybe you should take up a sport

or knitting

Exedous
22-12--2005, 07:07 PM
ahh yeah there is - maybe you should take up a sport

or knitting

I think you're right, i should bar myself from the sex threads..

Ghost

Exedous
22-12--2005, 07:12 PM
I think you're right, i should bar myself from the sex threads..

Ghost

Am i really that bad??? Oh dear...

Ghost

josh
22-12--2005, 07:15 PM
well you did start a thread on oral and then proceed to be the foremost poster in it taking it up to three pages and 60-odd replies in one day - primarily by you ;P

Exedous
22-12--2005, 07:17 PM
well you did start a thread on oral and then proceed to be the foremost poster in it taking it up to three pages and 60-odd replies in one day - primarily by you ;P

Ok point taken..

Ghost