PDA

View Full Version : Brithdir Mawr Summer Camp

Dibdabs
17-04--2007, 10:19 AM
http://www.brithdirmawr.co.uk/camp.html
Thought some of you might be interested in this.
I'm hopefully going this year:)

xx

Elfriend
18-04--2007, 09:00 AM
Love brithdir mawr! though never got to their summer camp before. saw it last year but couldn't pop in as i had to work.
Unfortunately can't make it this year as well seen as i've booked previous weekend off for Beautiful days. But have fun if you're going!

Dibdabs
20-04--2007, 08:39 AM
:D cool..I've spent a little bit of time at brithdir but not much. It'd be cool to spend a few days there.
I'm hopefully going to beautiful days too, so perhaps see you there :)

xxxx

Elfriend
20-04--2007, 12:44 PM
Excellent. sounds like quite a few of us here are going to BD. what with that and all my mates i won't be able to turn around without seeing a familier face :D .
Last time i went to Brithdir Mawr Emma showed us around her mud hut and i fell in love with it. Have been planning ever since to build one of my own when i have the neccesary materials.

Dibdabs
20-04--2007, 02:36 PM
yeah :) Emma's hut is beautiful.
I stayed the night in one of the guest huts around the spring equinox in 2006 which was lovely.
Have also been inspired and cant wait for the opportunity to build something of my own.

I'm hoping to get involved with some of the lammas project stuff over the summer/autumn which'd be a good step in the right direction :D

xxx

Elfriend
21-04--2007, 09:29 AM
Oh Lammas's plans are excellent, i'm registered on their mailing list and i've read and re-read their plans several times. Would love to get involved with the plans with the idea of having my own place on the site or near (if posible) but even then i think the lease would still be abit dear for me, considering it's only 20 years. but if a group could be got together... ooh no i'm musing again.

chocolatepixie
03-05--2007, 09:49 AM
Great to hear about this - been wanting to visit brithdir mawr for ages - fingers crossed i'll be there...

Last time i went to Brithdir Mawr Emma showed us around her mud hut and i fell in love with it. Have been planning ever since to build one of my own when i have the neccesary materials.

...you having trouble finding enuff mud? think ive got some going spare...;) :D

Dibdabs
05-05--2007, 05:42 PM
Great to hear about this - been wanting to visit brithdir mawr for ages - fingers crossed i'll be there...

:D awesome, might see you there