PDA

View Full Version : Site Cat??

Exedous
01-01--2006, 01:49 PM
Dunno if anyone's aware, but ive been quietly feeding the site cat, {she likes to be called Mildred} She is a tortoise shell, about 3 years old, and very happy with her living arrangements...she likes you all, but does shake her head at some of the posts..Hmmm

She is very fond of the Organic cat food iv been giving her, she turns her nose up at corporate cat food as it goes....iv been told she was abadoned on the site when it was hippy.com........

If anyone is up for feeding her, that would be great, also i use wood shavings and torn newspaper for her litter tray...{come on where else to you expect her to....GO!!??

I dont want to evict her, she likes her home...so let her stay, if you dont, i'll start a protest and inform ALF!! so there...:harhar:

165 <-----{Mildred}

stormypagan
01-01--2006, 02:57 PM
Can you book her in for spaying?? as we don't want anymore strays about .. far too many unwanted cats already :)

Still great to have a Forum cat and she looks the purrrrfect candidate hehehe Welcome Mildred :)

Exedous
01-01--2006, 03:03 PM
Can you book her in for spaying?? as we don't want anymore strays about .. far too many unwanted cats already :)

Still great to have a Forum cat and she looks the purrrrfect candidate hehehe Welcome Mildred :)

Thanks Stormy, i had her spayed bout a month ago, hence why the site was in a bit of chaos, she went nuts, as im sure anyone would if they lost their bits. :( She also had her injections and a clean bill of health from the vet...:thumbup:

Ghost

stormypagan
01-01--2006, 03:32 PM
coooool!! She may have lost her bits but she gained the knowledge that she wont be adding to the unwanted animals list.

And I am glad she has a clean bill of health .... I will go to town tomorrow and get her some toys to play with, and some catnip :D

Exedous
01-01--2006, 03:42 PM
coooool!! She may have lost her bits but she gained the knowledge that she wont be adding to the unwanted animals list.

And I am glad she has a clean bill of health .... I will go to town tomorrow and get her some toys to play with, and some catnip :D

Cool..catnip :thumbup: or valerian, tho that gets cats well stoned....:insane: if you can find any Organic cat food, {dry only} she wont eat jellified food} {she is such a good cat} Toys , Hmmm, she likes things with balls....{NO!!} also little bells.....

Thanks Stormy...btw my dog Spike is well jealous.....:(

Ghost

random_spontaneosity
01-01--2006, 04:00 PM
btw my dog Spike is well jealous.....:(

Ghost

im sure he is!!

Perthite
02-01--2006, 12:50 PM
hahaha i've got a big catnip bush at home, the cat just sits about in it all day during the summer

Exedous
02-01--2006, 01:01 PM
hahaha i've got a big catnip bush at home, the cat just sits about in it all day during the summer

Cool, bring some in, Mildred would love it :)

Ghost

wiggy
02-01--2006, 01:11 PM
Awww Mildred is lovely - im glad she is here. Welcome Mildred

Exedous
02-01--2006, 01:21 PM
Awww Mildred is lovely - im glad she is here. Welcome Mildred

Thanks Wiggy, :) iv found out that she likes to sleep in Blogs...its the quitest part of the forum, the main forums are to noisy and busy. :sleep:

wiggy
02-01--2006, 01:22 PM
Does she have her own blag yet?

Maybe she should and she can tell us all about her day, life etc. that would be cool

Exedous
02-01--2006, 01:34 PM
Does she have her own blag yet?

Maybe she should and she can tell us all about her day, life etc. that would be cool

Nope,not yet....Hmmm, will open one for her soon....

Ghost

Exedous
02-01--2006, 01:45 PM
If anyone wants to open a blog for Mildred the cat, they are welcome...

Ghost

mildred the cat
05-01--2006, 12:12 PM

Meow......Bring some in for me!

Chegzy
05-01--2006, 12:13 PM
hawo mildred!
wanna join me in a cat nap?

mildred the cat
05-01--2006, 12:18 PM
hawo mildred!
wanna join me in a cat nap?

No no, I want to run round meeting all the new people and having my ears scratched.

I'll come and join you later!

Chegzy
05-01--2006, 12:25 PM
ok then well ill be going soon so you be a good kitty cat, im sure you will be!

mildred the cat
05-01--2006, 12:32 PM
I'll be good, I promise. I'll chase all the mice away and come and jump on your head while you're trying to sleep, because I know how much you humans enjoy that!

Exedous
05-01--2006, 01:10 PM
I'll be good, I promise. I'll chase all the mice away and come and jump on your head while you're trying to sleep, because I know how much you humans enjoy that!

Mildred, wow, you have your own profile now...and i hear you have a Blog as well, go you, im glagyou have setteld in now, and are finding lots of places to play. Just behave and you wont get asked to leave. Oh and no poo'ing ANYWHERE!!! but your litter tray.

Ghost

stardust
05-01--2006, 01:19 PM
welcome mildred!!

*scratches behind little furry ears*

random_spontaneosity
05-01--2006, 02:37 PM
oh my word....

Exedous
05-01--2006, 02:39 PM
oh my word....

I know..she is a quick worker....

Ghost

mildred the cat
05-01--2006, 07:34 PM
welcome mildred!!

*scratches behind little furry ears*

purrrrrrrr.......purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............purrrr...ummm.....purrrrrr

Exedous
05-01--2006, 07:54 PM
So mildred, what is the best part of UK Hippy for you?? Are you still sleeping in the Blogs section, who is cleaning out your litter tray when im not here, i hope thier still using ripped up newspaper and wood shavings. Well im glad to see you're still here.....{Ghost strokes Mildred behind her ears....}

Ghost

mildred the cat
05-01--2006, 10:51 PM
So mildred, what is the best part of UK Hippy for you?? Are you still sleeping in the Blogs section, who is cleaning out your litter tray when im not here, i hope thier still using ripped up newspaper and wood shavings. Well im glad to see you're still here.....{Ghost strokes Mildred behind her ears....}

Ghost

I had a couple of very cosy little naps, and Stormypagan has been very welcoming, offering me lots of space to sleep in her blog.

So far I have been very tidy and haven't poo'd anywhere I'm not meant to, (though I did a big fart in the veggie and vegan forum earlier..sorry guys!)

Everyone has been very welcoming and treated me very kindly indeed. Thanks for introducing me to everyone Ghost.

stormypagan
06-01--2006, 09:53 AM
Mildred darling will you be having a purrrrrrrrrology in the flyology section???? or shall we just ask questions here??

Well I will ask one here anyways:D Mildred have you used any of your 9 lives??

Ps: that whiff you did in the vegan/veggie section blooooomin 'eck gal that was a corker, I had to open the windows in there. And Mildred you are very welcome to use my virtual hammock in there but please tidy up your cat food cans up after you - oh and don't forget to recycle luv - Thanks :)

mildred the cat
06-01--2006, 10:14 AM
Mildred darling will you be having a purrrrrrrrrology in the flyology section???? or shall we just ask questions here??

Well I will ask one here anyways:D Mildred have you used any of your 9 lives??

Ps: that whiff you did in the vegan/veggie section blooooomin 'eck gal that was a corker, I had to open the windows in there. And Mildred you are very welcome to use my virtual hammock in there but please tidy up your cat food cans up after you - oh and don't forget to recycle luv - Thanks :)

I don't think I have enough interesting anwsers for a flyology in the main section.

I'm just a cat.

I'll answer questions in here though.

have you used any of your 9 lives??

Ummm....a few. I had a nasty encounter with a large dog when I got abandonned in the **other place** and no-one would look after me.

I had another close shave with a hippie bus aswell, but that was mostly my own vault for falling asleep underneath it.

I think that's about it really. I'm only three years old so I'm trying to spread my lives out a bit so that they last me a long time.