PDA

View Full Version : Friends comin round....

Exedous
05-01--2006, 07:08 AM
Hey, i really like this forum, the coulor, and the feel of it....happy on my eyes as well....Anyhoo, iv got friends comin round tonight, im cooking {jitter jitter}. Im cooking vegan...but am at a loss as what to cook, i dont get paid till wedensday next...{jitter jitter}...plan is, i cook the meal, and my friends bring the wine. Im goin to come back here on and of, for ideas.

I thinks it may be a thai green curry, or something similar, im not that good at making pastry, tho i like the idea of random_spons mushroomy parcels.....

Ok, well im away to investigate my fridge...

Ghost

Chegzy
05-01--2006, 09:05 AM
cool, hope it goes well

Exedous
05-01--2006, 09:33 AM
cool, hope it goes well

Thank you, ive had no sleep, and im thinking what to cook??? Hmmm...

Sweet Potato and banana curry with deep fried tofu.....cous cous and salad.....mm mmm mmmmm

Ghost

Aunty Al
05-01--2006, 11:03 AM
You can't go wrong with curry! I prefer mine with good ol' traditional rice though. Maybe do a couple of different curries - it wouldn't cost much more cos you could still do it out of whatever you have but it looks like you made loads of extra effort! Good luck

random_spontaneosity
05-01--2006, 11:31 AM
hmm, chuck everything you have in a pot for a bit and hope for the best....

but only use that as a last resort.

Chegzy
05-01--2006, 11:36 AM
Thank you, ive had no sleep, and im thinking what to cook??? Hmmm...

Sweet Potato and banana curry with deep fried tofu.....cous cous and salad.....mm mmm mmmmm

Ghost
yeah that sounds great, cous cous can go soggy with curry sometimes though (although that could just be me)

Exedous
05-01--2006, 01:23 PM
yeah that sounds great, cous cous can go soggy with curry sometimes though (although that could just be me)

Arrr, iv been caught up in discussion...im gonna make the curry, and i wont do the Cous Cous till last minute, so it fluffy.

Phew i need a kip.

Ghost

out_of_my_tree
05-01--2006, 08:59 PM
your banoonoo curry is one of the best things i have ever tasted, if in doubt always go with that...

Exedous
05-01--2006, 09:10 PM
your banoonoo curry is one of the best things i have ever tasted, if in doubt always go with that...

Thank you....aww bless you, youre a star.

Ghost

Exedous
05-01--2006, 09:12 PM
Friends never came round, to hungover....so i made me a vegan chili. Will make the bananna curry next time. Will post the recpie, soon.

Ghost

out_of_my_tree
05-01--2006, 10:08 PM
will you post some pre-made to me???? :D

Aunty Al
06-01--2006, 11:09 AM
All that fretting! Still, you know what you're gonna do next time. Please do share the recipe.