PDA

View Full Version : World News "The CIA give the Iranians blueprints to build a bomb?"

Lynney
05-01--2006, 02:47 PM
Guys, read this from the 'GuardianUnlimited' - why doesn't it shock me?? :mad:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,12858,1678220,00.html

What do y'all make of it?

L xxx

Atomik
05-01--2006, 03:00 PM
Sounds like bollocks to me. Building nuclear weapons is easy. The problem is refining the fuel. Now if someone was saying that the americans had helped the Iranians to develop refinement processes for creating weapons-grade material..... then I'd be concerned. I'd be amazed if you can't find the blueprints for building a warhead on the internet somewhere.

matthew
05-01--2006, 09:33 PM
Reading the article it seems a crucial part of a nuclear device.. no bog standard part but a ''special part'' was being dangled by the CIA via a operative ... The ''special part'' was knowingly flawed though.. the whole point was to give a flawed plan to the Iranians to garner a better understanding ot the Iranian nuclear programme.. Hopefuly throwing a spanner in the works also. Unfortunatly it went pete tong.

I don't think the Headline reflects the actual article..what a suprise.

So no i don't believe the CIA gave the Iranians plans for a nuclear weapon.. Defcom -3

Dapablo
06-01--2006, 12:25 PM
Why do people still read newspapers ?

matthew
06-01--2006, 08:12 PM
Why do people still read newspapers ?

I can't carry my computer on the Bus.

mithra
11-01--2006, 12:19 AM
Well, regardless of how well the headline fits the article, bear in mnd who it was who initiated the building of the cave system at Torah Borah (sp?) in Afghanistan which caused so much excitement in 2001/02, and who a generation earlier brought us the "arms for hostages" fiasco which involved, oops, Iran.
M

gratefulkm
11-01--2006, 12:57 AM
wouldnt surprise me !!!!!
these are the people that gave lsd to the world just to see what happened

and planted the golden triangle
and supported the cocaine plantations in central america
who knows how they see the big picture??