PDA

View Full Version : Shipwrecked 2006

Loop
09-01--2006, 01:47 PM
Saw the first two yesterday and it ain't like it used to be. Before there was never a cash prize and it was not a competition and stuff! MAD!!!!

(Joel - and yes! Geoff is in it and yes everyone thinks he is annoying! It's so strange seein him on TV)

xx xx

wiggy
09-01--2006, 07:45 PM
I saw the old ones and they where pretty good - i dont like the fact that they are destroying some of a island for a tv show.

I did see it yesterday when someone stole some matches and wouldnt give them back - that dude made me laugh lol - but i personally think its all crap

matthew
09-01--2006, 08:34 PM
I liked watching it on sundays.. lazing about... hungover etc.

It all seems like a age ago.. *sigh*.

Not watched the new version.. but i bet it has lost some of the charm of the original.. i feel i just will not give a toss. :whistle:

Starling
09-01--2006, 09:55 PM
I saw most of it. I think i prefer the tigers to the sharks, as i tend not to like students! :p Plus there's a couple of Geordies in the tigers, and another guy seems really nice. I like all the work they've done so far too. Sunbathing all day, everyday seems a bit boring to me.

Joel
10-01--2006, 09:57 AM
right yes loop

i've gotta say this now

GEOFF IS A WANKER! A FUCKING COCKING DICK FACED ARSEWHIP CUNT!

sorry, but he really is more annoying than you could ever believe ever, and unfortuinately he knows me and i know from first hand experience how much of a waste of space he is

Loop
10-01--2006, 01:34 PM
Dear Joel!!! Dear Joel!!! i agree m' dear!! As for I too have had run ins with him on campus!!! He is a Knobber!!!

wiggy
10-01--2006, 01:55 PM
who is joel

Joel
10-01--2006, 02:20 PM
who is joel

that would be me, but im not on shipwrecked...i just know someone who is:D

Loop
10-01--2006, 02:24 PM
Yeah I know this guy too!! Me and Joel were in uni together and now I just live in the area!

(are you back yet?)

:hippy:

Joel
10-01--2006, 02:27 PM
i am back! since saturday, feels like weeks tho! thats lampeter for you, did you have a nice christmas and new year? no doubt i'll see you soon

Loop
10-01--2006, 02:29 PM
Grand cheers Me ol' mucka!!! And yourself?!! For sure see y soon flower!!! And Rolan!!!! :wiggle:

Loop
17-01--2006, 01:30 PM
I saw most of it. I think i prefer the tigers to the sharks, as i tend not to like students! :p Plus there's a couple of Geordies in the tigers, and another guy seems really nice. I like all the work they've done so far too. Sunbathing all day, everyday seems a bit boring to me.

Yeah I like the tigers too!!! The sharks are just so whiney!!! Damn stoodents!!!! :harhar: I know the #Sharks are taking the relaxed aproach but to be fair they will be fucked if it rains!!! and have you seen how wobbly the shack is... manic!

Starling
18-01--2006, 01:21 AM
Did anyone see the tigers eating the tinned lamb tongues? :vomit:

Loop
18-01--2006, 01:16 PM
Yeah I did!!! I have been watching every one of them! YEY!!! GO TIGERS!

Lozi
27-01--2006, 03:17 PM
geoff is at goel and goops ...joel and loops uni? wow amusing

Joel
27-01--2006, 03:54 PM
hmm he's coming back also! its the most annoying person in the world, hate the man he's such a knob

can you feel the love tonight...

Loop
28-01--2006, 05:51 PM
Oh but Joel!!! Don't you want his autograph!! He's been on TV don't y know:harhar: Heehee!!! Aparently ask uni pres' if he could come down and sign autographs!!!!!! Haahaa!!! He's left the group and set up his own camp now!!! And then he's gonna say he is 'no longer a shark'. Haahaa!!! Its amusing!!!

Lozi! Aye uni!! The little mite!!! Helped with rlaxation through my final year though.. Joel was a mad first in those days!!! We drank and smoked and huing out a whole funky little group of us! Heehee!!!! He does smell though ;):whistle:

Starling
07-02--2006, 04:00 PM
I saw the Geordie guy today in town! Forgot his name now... the skinny guy in the tigers.

matthew
07-02--2006, 08:00 PM
Where are all the people with out plums in their mouths...? they all seem so frightfully posh..Not like the old series.. i was right i just don't give a toss about this series..

Starling
21-03--2006, 04:18 PM
I think i might prefer Shark Island now! Seems a bit more layed back there. James is well fit, shame he's gay, and so is that guy on Tiger Island, the one with the longish dark hair.

Yes!!... i'm still watchin' it! :p

Dharmamillo
21-03--2006, 06:57 PM
I'd rather be skinned alive and sit on a spike for a thousand years that watch one single purile posturised vacuous moment of that show
~
~
:redeye:
~
~

Loop
22-03--2006, 01:55 AM
Now Geoff's sster is there.. and people are fighting .. goodness me.. I like Kev he is funny and stuff!!! Haahaa!!!!

Starling
17-04--2006, 03:53 PM
Yesterdays was really good, when the tigers held Anna at ransom, and the sharks invaded their island!

I've got a bit of a thing for Gareth at the moment, not sure what it is about him.

I've liked the sharks for ages now, and James George is well funny!

Loop
20-04--2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah I like the sharks now!!!

I really dislike Alara!!! She ain't half up her own ass!!!! Grrrrr!!!

Gareth is loverly!!

Atomik
20-04--2006, 01:32 PM
You kids are scaring me now. :eek:

:freaky:

Starling
23-04--2006, 05:41 PM
I really dislike Alara!!! She ain't half up her own ass!!!! Grrrrr!!

Yeh, i agree, don't like her either... she seems really boring too!

From that clip of next weeks, i have an awful feeling they'll be killing the chickens :(

Starling
14-05--2006, 02:32 PM
Awww... tis all over :(

I'm glad that Jo didn't nominate herself to move to Tigers!

Loop
14-05--2006, 11:06 PM
I know!!! :( Sunday mornings will never be the same!!! What are they gonna fill the slot with I wonder!!! humm!!!

I'm glad too!!! That would just have been wrong!!!! Tricksty Tigers!!!!! It was an interesting final! YEAH SHARKS!