PDA

View Full Version : The Gower!

Munks
08-09--2007, 12:47 PM
Okay, so I don't really know if this is the right bit, but I guess it could be lots of different little events, right?

I went to the gower a few times last year when I was at uni, but only managed to go to all the touristy places like Rhossili! What I really wanna know is where is there to go that tourists don't know about? Everything round there looks so beautiful that I figure there must be plenty of hidden secrets!

HappyHippy
08-09--2007, 06:40 PM
Just go there and explore - you'll find 'em :hippy:

nakid flame
09-09--2007, 01:14 PM
Beautiful place, i love wales altho i need to back to the hussle and bussle of New York for a fix of diverse culture. Wales is very celtic altho does not seem to have much more there for me. I could never live there,far to still. Secrets of Wales? Caves are glorious Steve, I remember them well.

doodlebug
10-09--2007, 08:57 AM
Okay, so I don't really know if this is the right bit, but I guess it could be lots of different little events, right?

I went to the gower a few times last year when I was at uni, but only managed to go to all the touristy places like Rhossili! What I really wanna know is where is there to go that tourists don't know about? Everything round there looks so beautiful that I figure there must be plenty of hidden secrets!

Dude! Your right, there are lots of little secret places...but if i tell you...ill have to kill you lol

Ok, first of all, there is Pwll Du beach, you have to walk to it, no vehicular access, so it keeps a lot of tourists out, its easily possible to get down to this beach and have it all to yourself :) Then there is three cliffs, a bit more touristy, but again, you can only get to it by walking, is a stunning beach :)

Mewslade bay is lush, its on the way to Rhossili, you have to walk through a little valley to it, its really nice again, but you have to watch the tides, there are also some wicked little caves at this beach. Also Tor Bay is stunning as well and secluded!

The best thing to do for directions is type them into google or something, and then it will tell you. If your struggling, let me know and ill try and give you directions myself :)