PDA

View Full Version : Bodily fluids ... yea or nay?

Firinne
15-01--2006, 06:36 PM
It's a wierd one this, some people love them .. some people hate them.
In general I find I'm it's a case of "there's levels", I don't like most people drinking out of my glass/hugging me when they're sweaty but with other people I'm really not fussed.
It's an intimacy thing I suppose, with stuff like that you're taking part of another person into you, or on to you and that's about as intimate as you can get really. I suppose that's why casual sex would be a no-no for me, you can't really have sex from a biologically safe distance.

How do the rest of you feel about bodily fluids?

josh
15-01--2006, 06:49 PM
yeah with a partner its fine, or maybe best friend or something.

or wen im off my face on ten pills innit blud.

Paul
15-01--2006, 06:52 PM
I have no problem with a partner's fluids/juices or whatever ...

... but don't you dare try to kiss me if you've got a mouthful of mine :eek:

scothippy
15-01--2006, 07:01 PM
Hehe, lol....too salty for u....

I like the idea of drinking blood, is that a common body fluid...and all the others.

josh
15-01--2006, 07:06 PM
... but don't you dare try to kiss me if you've got a mouthful of mine :eek:

pfft be adventurous, get with the times man..;)

Firinne
15-01--2006, 07:51 PM
What about those elusive and "extremely moist" female g-spot orgasms we were discussing in the other thread ... if you were a guy performing oral on a female would you find that a turn on, or a turn off?

Firinne
15-01--2006, 07:52 PM
Hehe, lol....too salty for u....

I like the idea of drinking blood, is that a common body fluid...and all the others.

I wouldn't class that as a common sexual fluid, but I'd find it less offensive than any of the fluids normally reserved for private bathroom function.
Risks however are another thing ... aids, hepatitis etc ...

Dapablo
15-01--2006, 07:56 PM
Don't give me a hug after a dance. :)

josh
15-01--2006, 09:22 PM
What about those elusive and "extremely moist" female g-spot orgasms we were discussing in the other thread ... if you were a guy performing oral on a female would you find that a turn on, or a turn off?

dunno, id have to wait until it happened - to be fair with things like that, you're already getting as personal as you can get (in having sex) so apart from the possible novelty-icky factor, would it really be so bad?

i think once you are being that intimate with someone, there's little left you wouldnt tolerate (apart from the most extreme things perhaps) - but we are all human, all the same, whats a bit of sweat / juices between lovers.

ecomamma
15-01--2006, 10:34 PM
I was with someone who at the beinging of our realtionship had to 'go & get tissue' after :sex: ...thats was just such a passion killer... i got them outta that habit:madlol:

I dont mind if I know them & they are on a tribal buzz but loath those people on pills that are all clamy that come over & feel an amazing connection with you/your hair/your whatever. & sweat all over you.....:mad:

Still i will smile & make my escape asap!;)

Paul
15-01--2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah that works for me :)

Paul
15-01--2006, 10:46 PM
pfft be adventurous, get with the times man..;)
Pah, once I've emptied my saddle bags that's it I'm gone

Firinne
15-01--2006, 10:51 PM
dunno, id have to wait until it happened - to be fair with things like that, you're already getting as personal as you can get (in having sex) so apart from the possible novelty-icky factor, would it really be so bad?

i think once you are being that intimate with someone, there's little left you wouldnt tolerate (apart from the most extreme things perhaps) - but we are all human, all the same, whats a bit of sweat / juices between lovers.

Totally agree :)

Exedous
22-01--2006, 10:01 PM
Yay, but only with the right lady...B'tween to bits of bread....:reddevil: :reddevil: :reddevil:

{if i get barred..i loved you all :reddevil:

Ghost

rachel
02-02--2006, 12:42 PM
ooohhh, i love sweat (even a stranger, unless they're somehow horrible) love the smell of armpits (especially those I love - hate deodorant on my lover) love a mouthful of spunk (only do it with those I like so...) the taste of a clean pussy (mmmmmmmmmmm... been a while though) mixing the stickies when we fuck then tasting it when its all mixed up (hate condoms cos they steal that pleasure). So sad the aids & stds thing has made such elixirs so much rarer a pleasure. Don't mind blood, but that's also a no-no these days. Sigh. Also love all body hair, on men and women. In fact, I just love the way we're made, all sguidgy and messy and organic!!

Chazz
03-02--2006, 01:27 AM
hate deodorant on my lover

Absolutely, all those wonderful natural sexy smells getting covered up and smothered....tiz a daft thing

scothippy
04-02--2006, 08:43 PM
Does this mean if i drink anyone blood i might catch something? THATS NOT FAIR! :(