wiggy
21-01--2006, 05:16 PM
Where are you?

How are you?

i hope you havent been hit by a car or anything

mildred the cat
21-01--2006, 06:04 PM
No no, I'm fine thank you.

Just been having a great time in the forums, meeting loads of new people and having my ears scratched alot.
I have made myself a very comfy little bed at the bottom of Stormypagans blog. I found a lovely patchwork quilt to leave my fur all over and have generally been behaving myself and not pooing anywhere but in my litter tray. I did go over to the *other place* for a while because I ate a frog and didn't feel very well. I knew I would be bringing up a bright green mess shortly, so I went and did it in Skips tea. Can't say it made me very popular but nevermind!

Exedous
22-01--2006, 12:27 AM
No no, I'm fine thank you.

Just been having a great time in the forums, meeting loads of new people and having my ears scratched alot.
I have made myself a very comfy little bed at the bottom of Stormypagans blog. I found a lovely patchwork quilt to leave my fur all over and have generally been behaving myself and not pooing anywhere but in my litter tray. I did go over to the *other place* for a while because I ate a frog and didn't feel very well. I knew I would be bringing up a bright green mess shortly, so I went and did it in Skips tea. Can't say it made me very popular but nevermind!

Woohoo, iv missed you Mildred...how's ya been...glad you've found somewhere to sleep....it should be warm there....bless...iv changed your litter tray, washed it and refilled it...{boy can you poo!!! :vomit: }

There is some catnip for you in your blog...and a warm pillow for you there also...hope your ok and staying well.

Ghost

wiggy
22-01--2006, 12:14 PM
aww im glad you are ok little cat - i did think for a bit you where dead - glad you arent though.

I have a toy for you here **passes Mildred the toy***

stormypagan
22-01--2006, 12:58 PM
I did go over to the *other place* for a while because I ate a frog and didn't feel very well. I knew I would be bringing up a bright green mess shortly, so I went and did it in Skips tea. Can't say it made me very popular but nevermind!

Hi Mildred <scratches around her ears>

I suppose you now have a ban from the ***other place***???

Well, glad to see you are still enjoying your life on the forum!! And like your bed at the bottom of my blog!! But please leave the indigenous frogs alone :0)

Love and purrs
Xxxx Stormy xxxX