PDA

View Full Version : Poor puppy!

Rae
23-01--2006, 06:46 PM
A lady who works in the shop at the end of my road is trying to get rid of her puppy already. She got it for her kids as an early christmas pressie. Its a 5 and a half month old english springer, so its very bouncy. Her excuse was that the pup didn't have enough room to roam around in, but she should have thought of that before getting him.

Oh the bright side at least she is getting rid of him before he gets too settled, I guess.

Anusha
23-01--2006, 07:25 PM
its so sad when dogs of any age get pushed around from home to home.. if they re-introduce a license fee it might go some way to discouraging some people from impulse buying these poor animals and then discarding them like an unwanted toy...

i was talking to a woman the other day whos 13yr old dog had 4 owners before she got it from a rescue centre at just 2yrs old..it ages for it to really trust again. It really ought to be a criminal offense to abandon a dog without good cause...

wiggy
23-01--2006, 07:43 PM
Thats horrible but i already knew about it!!!!!

It does piss me of though - people say they havent got any room for a dog once it becomes a dog but a puppy is cute and fluffy. Its sad really

Exedous
24-01--2006, 09:19 AM
Send the ALF round, that'l scare her.....MWHAHAHAHA :reddevil:

It sickens me that folk will do this....they get a cute puppy, then abandon it, like it was trash......Grrrrr:mad: :mad:

Ghost

Sunny
24-01--2006, 10:26 AM
Grur. I was reading that this has been one of the worst christmasses as far as abandoned animals goes. Hopefully her rehoming it means that it'll find a better place to live though.

Love,
Sunny
xxx

Aunty Al
24-01--2006, 11:44 AM
Our dog Sam had had four previous homes before we rescued him and he was only 5 months old. He's pretty much over it but still gets separation anxiety when we're out. I've tried stuff like leaving the radio on and leaving him stuff that smells of us but he still gets distressed sometimes.