PDA

View Full Version : are we sexually niave ???

gratefulkm
28-01--2006, 01:57 PM
i remember reading in roots all those years ago
that there is a belief that says we sexually have got it wrong..
it went along the lines of

girls from 16 to 22 would prefer and have much better sex with a man of over 30 than they would with someone of there own age
and boys would have much better sex with a woman over 30 than with girls thier own age..

its to do with the sexual difference of when we are at our sexual prime

boys in thier prime match women in thier prime ..lots of sex hard and fast..and quick rejuvination

younger girls not so easily aroused ..like it to be slower and longer ...to achieve orgasm..
while older men that cant rejuvinate as quickly like thier sex to last much longer and take it much more slowly

so thats the reason they match

any thoughts

Firinne
28-01--2006, 02:44 PM
I think the age thing is a bit of a generalisation, and it doesn't account for mood or environmental factors - most people want different things from sex at different times depending on what mood they're in, how tired they are and a whole host of things.

gratefulkm
28-01--2006, 02:58 PM
ok lets clairify the debate

has anyone got personal experience of this ??

was the sex any better for them

more natrual

Firinne
28-01--2006, 08:12 PM
Yes, I have personal experience of it - hence the above comments.

Age doesn't make any difference IMO, experience comes with its strengths but it also has its weaknesses and things like tantra/individual libido that make the age question mostly irrelevant.

josh
28-01--2006, 08:54 PM
Definately - I've been with partners of different ages and the oldest was by no means the best or most 'experienced'.

phil
31-01--2006, 11:10 AM
I'd agree with that. I can see know connection with age/age gaps and enjoyment at all. just depends on the individuals i think

Chegzy
31-01--2006, 01:39 PM
Well i would say that in my case the older blokes by a mile

Enigma_rising
01-02--2006, 11:38 PM
age 18 i did sleep with a 30ry old, the only good thing about it was the smile on his face everytime the thought that he was shagging an 18yr old crossed his mind, lol ....and that was what he was thinking cos he told me, lol, the sex wasnt fabulous really. my husband is older than me by 5 years, but i like that for reasons that have nothing to do with sex.

ecomamma
02-02--2006, 02:32 AM
i remember reading in roots all those years ago
that there is a belief that says we sexually have got it wrong..
it went along the lines of

girls from 16 to 22 would prefer and have much better sex with a man of over 30 than they would with someone of there own age
and boys would have much better sex with a woman over 30 than with girls thier own age..

its to do with the sexual difference of when we are at our sexual prime

boys in thier prime match women in thier prime ..lots of sex hard and fast..and quick rejuvination

younger girls not so easily aroused ..like it to be slower and longer ...to achieve orgasm..
while older men that cant rejuvinate as quickly like thier sex to last much longer and take it much more slowly

so thats the reason they match

any thoughts

There are no hard & fast rules altho i feel there is truths in that. When I was younger older men appealed to me alot more,never been with anyone younger....now tho im finding older men not as apealing (sexually) altho i dont crave younger men I have started seeing the sexiness in them more.

I can see the logic in the quote...altho yet again it depends on who your with & what vibe you've got going on...;)

phil
02-02--2006, 03:30 PM
I'm reading this as meaning i get to sleep with lots of horny young chicks!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

rizla
02-02--2006, 03:37 PM
I'd agree with that. I can see know connection with age/age gaps and enjoyment at all. just depends on the individuals i think

if you really have a deep connection with someone , then age is just a number and shouldnt really weigh things down on any relationship ;)

scothippy
03-02--2006, 12:35 AM
For me sex would depend on the guy not age, although i dont actually crave older men, coz i dont think like them maybe, a 20, 21 year old seems just right for me.

Lady_Fantasy
03-02--2006, 09:27 AM

my most memorable sexual experiences were with a guy who's 32, and i'm 22. He knew what he was doing all along. never had that from a younger fellow. I do prefer them older than me cos i seem to connect better in all aspects with older guys.with girls is another story cos i like them to be a little younger than me:whistle:

Whirler
05-02--2006, 01:30 PM
The original question is based on generalisations. Between the ages of 16 - 22 I was attracted to blokes ranging from the age of 16 to 50! It depends on the person. My first long term boyfriend was my age. He was very considerate, intelligent and mature. He wasn't your stereotypical lad wanting to get laid all the time (well, no more than me! :whistle:) And I'm beginning to think the stereotype isn't as widespread as we think. I have to confess, I had an 'affair' with a 50 year old bloke when I was 20 and frankly, it was disappointing. He put a lot of emotional pressure on me and the only time we had intercourse, it was over very very quickly. He had an air of desperation to him which is actually quite unattractive to a 20 year old! The affair ended after that. It's not something that I'm proud of but Dok has helped me get over it by regular moments of pisstaking. :rolleyes:

boys in thier prime match women in thier prime ..lots of sex hard and fast..and quick rejuvinationThis is another classic over-generalisation. People don't have sex the same way all the time. Different people like sex in different ways regardless of their age. Moods change and sex shouldn't be static. And women's orgasms vary (if they have them at all!)depending on position and mood. In fact, I think I'm just repeating what Firinne said!
I think the age thing is a bit of a generalisation, and it doesn't account for mood or environmental factors - most people want different things from sex at different times depending on what mood they're in, how tired they are and a whole host of things.

Ms. Vee
28-03--2006, 05:15 PM
This is another classic over-generalisation. People don't have sex the same way all the time. Different people like sex in different ways regardless of their age. Moods change and sex shouldn't be static.

I agree. It certainly is an over-generalisation as we all want different things at different times. Sometimes you crave sex that is quick and straight to the point, whereas at other times long love-making sessions suit your mood better. To me, saying age has anything to do with it is just another sexual stereotype. It's totally down to individual tastes. The whole "being in your prime" business seems like rubbish to me also. How can a certain sexual standard be higher than another when we all like different things?