PDA

View Full Version : Guys first times?

Dandy
03-02--2006, 12:50 PM
Is it as special for a guy/big deal as it seems to be for a girl i've often wondered. Did you guys want to find the right person, did you aim to loose it with someone that mattered or did you get rid of it to whoever wanted it? Interesting to know what a guy feels and thinks about, cos we always get the girls point of view.. want something special, want it to be with someone they care about generally etc are guys the same?

Atomik
03-02--2006, 01:08 PM
I've always wanted to be with 'someone special', so I didn't really think of 'the first time' as anything different. TBH, it's blown out of all proportion anyway. Most people's first times are shit, and most people do it with someone who'll probably not end up meaning very much to them anyway - whatever they think at the time. If I was a virgin, I'd be more concerned over finding someone I could have a laugh with and who'd be a half decent shag - which is 90% down to being a considerate lover, IMHO anyway.

Perthite
03-02--2006, 01:34 PM
i was fairly interested in finding the right chick, but then i realised this was a good way to impress teenage chicks so it kinda stopped being something important. to my credit i was with the chick i lost my virginity to for long time.

Paul
03-02--2006, 03:16 PM
I was obsessed. I just had to do it and I wasn't that bothered who with ... although it ended up being with a girl who I'd been seeing for about 3 months.

I was so anxious about my performance that I kept looking at the clock over my shoulder. :o

(no, not the second hand)

The Original Laney
03-02--2006, 03:35 PM
I was so anxious about my performance that I kept looking at the clock over my shoulder. :o

(no, not the second hand)

Ha!! and how long were ya ?? ;)

Atomik
03-02--2006, 03:53 PM
Ha!! and how long were ya ?? ;)Inches or minutes? :whistle:

Paul
03-02--2006, 03:59 PM
Ha!! and how long were ya ?? ;)
15 minutes ... not bad for a first time, even if I do say so myself :D

(But I did 'sort myself out' an hour before she turned up)

Atomik
03-02--2006, 04:55 PM
(But I did 'sort myself out' an hour before she turned up)Wanker. :harhar:

Exedous
03-02--2006, 08:53 PM
I was 18...and very drunk, its a fading memory now....:o i remember waking in the morning, and her telling me i was good.....hahaha {bollox!!}:D

Im so glad that is all over...i wouldnt want to go through it again....I probably should have found the "right person"..but..well...hey..i DIDNT!!

Ghost:patch:

Atomik
03-02--2006, 08:55 PM
I remember wishing I'd done some serious practice with slipping a condom smoothly over my knob before the actual event! :whistle:

rizla
04-02--2006, 12:51 PM
I remember wishing I'd done some serious practice with slipping a condom smoothly over my knob before the actual event! :whistle:

:madlol:

Dandy
04-02--2006, 01:17 PM
Haha, interesting! Very.. interesting

Paul
04-02--2006, 06:15 PM
I had mine on before she arrived :whistle:

Atomik
05-02--2006, 10:22 AM
I had mine on before she arrived :whistle:The benefits of ordering out, I guess. :whistle:

Starling
05-02--2006, 05:48 PM
Yes, it's definitely special and important to find the right person for some guys. I've known one like that at least.

The Original Laney
05-02--2006, 08:04 PM
:D Nobs!! the lot of you

Dandy
06-02--2006, 12:44 AM
Ellie.. behiave... and don't say a word.... ;)

gratefulkm
06-02--2006, 03:20 AM
very fond memeories

she was lovely knew her for a while

took a while to come at first ..
then i had 5 orgasms in bout 5 minutes
kept going back in and coming again
never been able to come that often and as fast since

:panic:

phil
06-02--2006, 10:39 AM
I was about 13/14 and at a party. to be honest i think i missed and it went between her arse cheek and the setee cushion! :o I have improved my aim these days and can easily get it between two setee cushions! :o

pretty polly
06-02--2006, 10:40 AM
I was about 13/14 and at a party. to be honest i think i missed and it went between her arse cheek and the setee cushion! :o I have improved my aim these days and can easily get it between two setee cushions! :o

lmao, bless you :D

Roach
06-02--2006, 10:43 AM
I was 17 and it was her 1st time as well. She wouldnt do it in the house (was 2 scared of being caught by the parents, yet she'd do everything else :rolleyes:) so we ended up doing it in the woods above town. She went on top and I remember laying there afterwards wondering what all the fuss had been about. We'd been going out for about 3 months I think.

Of course I now know what the fuss was about :harhar:

She cheated on me with a guy who was more than twice my age a couple of weeks later :(

Dan
14-03--2006, 01:06 PM
I am waiting for the right girl and our marriage lol I'm Christian but not overbearingly so I wouldn't necourage anyone else to become one like some strange people! lol I think it's probabley the greatetst wedding present you can get or give someones virginity! xxxxxxxxxx Dan

scarlett
14-03--2006, 01:14 PM
ooh a nice christian boy...:music: summer is a comin' in :music:

loving all these posts btw;)

Chazz
14-03--2006, 03:42 PM
I was 15. A friend decided she was going to take my virginity. She was such a fun person who took so little seriously, it made the experience less daunting.
I remember it fondly:D.