PDA

View Full Version : How would you describe an orgasm ?

Pages : [1] 2

Oracle
08-02--2006, 07:33 PM
How would you describe that feeling in one sentence ?

jenni
08-02--2006, 07:46 PM
something i've never had.

there you go!

Oracle
08-02--2006, 07:52 PM
You poor poor thing :hug: a bit of manual labour never hurt (unless u use bleach as a lubricant - last time I take masturbation advice from Josh! :o )

ecomamma
08-02--2006, 08:21 PM
Different every time, always tho .... makes my eyes sparkle, my skin shine, puts a spring in my step & a smile on my face....:woohoo:

wiggy
08-02--2006, 08:30 PM
My face goes red

Anusha
08-02--2006, 09:40 PM
I think its all a myth and there really isnt any such thing as a female orgasm.. :insane: if there is i want to know why i dont know about it...:vomit:

twistedduck
08-02--2006, 10:12 PM
Face burns up feel warm and squidgy inside, legs shake then after feel drained.

ecomamma
08-02--2006, 11:03 PM
I think its all a myth and there really isnt any such thing as a female orgasm.. :insane: if there is i want to know why i dont know about it...:vomit:

Go on a mission to find it! it will be one of the best things you have ever inbarked on in your life...promise...;)

Firinne
08-02--2006, 11:11 PM
A state of absolute all pervasive bliss :D

phil
09-02--2006, 11:43 AM
The number one best feeling, high, state there is to be in- just before, during and for a while afterwards.

Atomik
09-02--2006, 04:51 PM
Off topic posts deleted. Back to the question, please.

Joel
09-02--2006, 06:28 PM
right giving this a slight philosophical slant

Schopenhauer had a concept of 'the will' the will he saw was the primal driving force behind all human action and creative movements, without the will we wouldn’t be humans we would simply be animals with simple impulses and actions (animals have a concept of the will, but with the level of human intelligence it is us that are most aware of it) the will thought Schopenhauer was best described through firstly music, it transcends us and appeals to our direct senses and moves us in ways that the image form does not, it is a pure art form. Secondly and more relevant to this post is that you could experience the true nature of existence (the will) through extremes of pleasure and pain. So for instance, if I hit someone in the face with a hammer, in that split instance of pain and suffering we would transcend from the realm of phenomena and become aware of the true nature of the world. Im sure we can all empathise with this, it is a difficult thing to describe, but if you place yourself at the receiving end of any amount of pain there is a split second where we are not aware of the world, but simply the extreme pain of the action. And similarly through orgasm we experience this, at that split instance of orgasm we cease to exist as aware beings, but transcend to an unconscious understanding of the true nature of existence. It is difficult to describe, but how else can you describe an orgasm, but in the interconnection of the people and the action, you cease to become one individual but have a connection with the world and the will

Dian Cecht
10-02--2006, 12:21 AM
good.

Sometimes very good

Firinne
10-02--2006, 01:03 AM
how else can you describe an orgasm, but in the interconnection of the people and the action, you cease to become one individual but have a connection with the world and the will.

I think the interconnection aspect of it is an essential part of its intensity, I know without the emotional/spiritual release of an orgasm the physical release seems a bit of a disappointment, to me anyway!

Whirler
10-02--2006, 08:34 PM
Orgasms make me want more sex!!!!!!

Firinne
10-02--2006, 08:45 PM
Orgasms make me want more sex!!!!!!

I'm glad that's not just me, I thought I was being wierd again :D

Perthite
11-02--2006, 05:34 PM
i can remember a time when i'd offer to make girls cum if they;d not had one but it started backfiring when my girlfriend was around...

not sure how i'd describe the male orgasm, you kinda lose all your feeling except the ones downstairs. or rather they're outshadowed or soemthing. i'd say the sensation of squeezing a trigger very slowly wouldn't be lying so to speak.

Exedous
11-02--2006, 05:59 PM
Intense..volcanic..healing...spiritual.. .connecting to mother earth...mind blasting...head pounding...earth shattering...fucking..arrrrrrrrr.....

Phew!! Guess who got laid last night....he he he....

Ghost:patch:

josh
11-02--2006, 08:06 PM
Guys orgasms aren't as good as girls'.

That's true.

Exedous
11-02--2006, 08:11 PM

That's true.
Depends..they can be more powerfull....

Firinne
11-02--2006, 08:11 PM

That's true.

No it isn't, guys can have just as intense orgasms (in my experience)

Exedous
11-02--2006, 08:18 PM
Iv had orgasams that have left me speechless...its a myth about the single orgasam for blokes....

josh
11-02--2006, 08:30 PM
Nope. Guys orgasms of course can be strong, but for women, its much more commonly an all-over body experience. For guys the sensation is much more restricted to the genital-area and I do believe although cannot quote off the top of my head - there have been studies which show women have them much stronger. Or can do.

Paul
11-02--2006, 10:12 PM
I think I have female orgasms then.

They destroy me. I mean they totally take over my whole body, and they last for ages ... Oh and I make a racket too. :o

The Original Laney
11-02--2006, 10:20 PM
I've been known to punch during an orgasm :D

Oracle
11-02--2006, 10:51 PM
I've been known to ejaculate during an orgasm...

Firinne
12-02--2006, 12:26 AM
I've been known to punch during an orgasm :D

There go the rest of your secret admirer messages :harhar:

Exedous
12-02--2006, 09:04 PM
Wouldnt it be grand if you could get an orgasam when ever you wanted, like out of a maxpax machine, similar to coffee...a really long slow one, or short sharp...and mind blowingly hot. I dont do mastrabation.....

Rae
12-02--2006, 09:14 PM
Everyone should have orgasms everyday.

Exedous
12-02--2006, 09:25 PM
Everyone should have orgasms everyday.
I could'nt agree more...makes me think i should find me a partner...then i can have all that i want. An orgasam is good for your health and well being...3 a day should be on the NHS...:lol:

Oracle
13-02--2006, 04:03 AM
that would be well tiring....

but gooood!

phil
13-02--2006, 11:18 AM
Orgasms are great, its the bloody walk home after i dont like :reddevil:

josh
13-02--2006, 12:43 PM
for me its the thinner state of my wallet. :(

Exedous
13-02--2006, 10:54 PM
for me its the thinner state of my wallet. :(
Your spending money to get an orgasam??? Hmmm...

Whirler
18-02--2006, 01:11 AM
Nope. Guys orgasms of course can be strong, but for women, its much more commonly an all-over body experience. For guys the sensation is much more restricted to the genital-area and I do believe although cannot quote off the top of my head - there have been studies which show women have them much stronger. Or can do.Actually, there are studies that show that men have a variety of orgasms too, including mouth, nipple and all over bodygasms. Just stimulating different parts of the body during orgasm can give you the sensation to make you feel like you're having a body orgasm. You just haven't lived :harhar:

josh
19-02--2006, 04:22 PM
*cough splutter*

I'm trying to find the article which said this. Basically during brain scans of orgasms (a medical experiment which in itself is amusing to think of being tried out) - women get much more of an intense experience. I know you're having to take my word on this, when I find out where I read this I will say.

PeacePiper
19-02--2006, 05:51 PM
I doubt those men were experimenting at the time with what Earth_Whirler said about... all it proves is that men be default don't have it as strong - doesn't mean we lack the potential. I would bet that it isn't the easiest thing in the world though...

Whirler
19-02--2006, 06:06 PM
I think what we need to remember is that ultimately, we are all different. What works for one, won't work for another. There are so many factors that can affect sexual experience I just don't think it's constructive to generalise.

wiggy
19-02--2006, 06:11 PM
I scratch people lol thats funny

When they get up in the morning with the blood still dripping down their backs - or from their head LOL

Whirler
19-02--2006, 06:26 PM

When they get up in the morning with the blood still dripping down their backs - or from their head LOLRemind me not to have sex with you!!!! :eek:

phil
20-02--2006, 03:36 PM
I love the nails down the back thing! Preferably near the end of things coz it will be over pretty soon after that starts!! :o

The Original Laney
20-02--2006, 04:55 PM

When they get up in the morning with the blood still dripping down their backs - or from their head LOL

Sweet jesus:eek:

Joel
20-02--2006, 05:54 PM
actually, i've always loved the nails thing too

infact i used to go out with someone that enjoyed biting and a range of other things...all got a bit freaky in the end, but i did enjoy the biting and scratching!:D

ecomamma
20-02--2006, 06:13 PM
How would you describe that feeling in one sentence ?

Like i want another one :reddevil:

phil
21-02--2006, 11:17 AM

You're just being greedy now! :harhar:

rachel
23-02--2006, 12:24 PM
OOOhhhh... build up of tension, wanting, needing, remembering to breathe deep cos that makes it spread out more, knowing its coming, then knowing nothing can stop it now, then a moment when everything is perfectly still, suspended without thought or motion, moving into explosion - fireworks of the mind and body, every nerve sparkling, alive, connected, no thought just being, and on it comes in waves that spread out from the centre which is clit/cunt through all my body and beyond the edges, wave after wave, slowing and then stopping, as muscles sink and turn to jelly, breathing, laughing or crying with release and totally, totally relaxed. MMMmmm..............
Women - if you don't know what I'm on about, just find your clit and explore your body's response and give yourself time and you will. I didn't have an orgasm till I was 18 although I had shagged a lot since 15. Don't give up, don't put pressure on yourself, don't fake it!!

SilverSmoke
23-02--2006, 01:00 PM
I always feel that if i dont give the girl im sleeping with an orgasm then ive failed lol. Kinda sux cos it adds a bit of extra pressure ya know nervous tension n that which takes away most of the fun for myself but dont get me wrong im never dissapointed when the partys over! I just really hope my partner has a good time too.

Whirler
23-02--2006, 08:53 PM
I always feel that if i dont give the girl im sleeping with an orgasm then ive failed lol. It's good that you care about the person you're with and that's a good start, but I feel that orgasms for women are as much to do with them than who're they're with. Some women can orgasm at the drop of a hat (only sexy hats ;)) some take time and others never do. It can take a while for a woman to figure out what positions work for her and how she responds. So try not to do the guilt thing, be considerate and talk to your sex-partner and that will all help! :)

*edit
Also, if you're having a one-night-stand it's more probable that she won't orgasm simply from not experience sex with you before. Knowing your own body and the body you're with is fairly important imho.

Exedous
23-02--2006, 08:58 PM
Thats exactly what i could do with....and many..with the nails...N' all

:patch:

jerel
23-02--2006, 09:01 PM
OOOhhhh... build up of tension, wanting, needing, remembering to breathe deep cos that makes it spread out more, knowing its coming, then knowing nothing can stop it now, then a moment when everything is perfectly still, suspended without thought or motion, moving into explosion - fireworks of the mind and body, every nerve sparkling, alive, connected, no thought just being, and on it comes in waves that spread out from the centre which is clit/cunt through all my body and beyond the edges, wave after wave, slowing and then stopping, as muscles sink and turn to jelly, breathing, laughing or crying with release and totally, totally relaxed. MMMmmm..............
Women - if you don't know what I'm on about, just find your clit and explore your body's response and give yourself time and you will. I didn't have an orgasm till I was 18 although I had shagged a lot since 15. Don't give up, don't put pressure on yourself, don't fake it!!

:thumbup: A beautiful description:flower:

SilverSmoke
24-02--2006, 12:45 AM
It's good that you care about the person you're with and that's a good start, but I feel that orgasms for women are as much to do with them than who're they're with. Some women can orgasm at the drop of a hat (only sexy hats ;)) some take time and others never do. It can take a while for a woman to figure out what positions work for her and how she responds. So try not to do the guilt thing, be considerate and talk to your sex-partner and that will all help! :)

*edit
Also, if you're having a one-night-stand it's more probable that she won't orgasm simply from not experience sex with you before. Knowing your own body and the body you're with is fairly important imho.

sex is never as great as it was with my ex from a 5 yr relationship. I think its as you say because we learnt about eachother and what we liked. I just try to put that experience to good use. For example my ex loved oral sex me myself dont i really dont like it maybe its the thought of teeth n stuff but ye it does nothing for me but my ex loved it so i worked with that and learnt how to do it with her. When im with people now i try to use what ive learnt as much as possible but i still think i take it too seriously.

Is it bad if your partner doesnt orgasm? do all women go and laugh together at your expence if you dont perform well enough? LOL Im a lil
Self conscious since my ex left for a 33 yr old guy. I keep thinking it was all about sex. She did make a big scene of cheating on me n coming back n cheating over and over till she just didnt come back one day n both of us had never really been with any1 else.

rachel
27-02--2006, 11:06 AM
Is it bad if your partner doesnt orgasm? do all women go and laugh together at your expence if you dont perform well enough? LOL Im a lil
Self conscious since my ex left for a 33 yr old guy. I keep thinking it was all about sex. She did make a big scene of cheating on me n coming back n cheating over and over till she just didnt come back one day n both of us had never really been with any1 else.

Aw honey, it sounds like you haven't got much sexual confidence. If a girl is worth being with she isn't gonna laugh about you later. The good advice is to trying talking to the girl you're with about what she likes. Or be very sensitive to her non-verbal feedback on what you do - if she moans and moves towards the action then it's likely she's enjoying it! Most girls love a man to go down on them. Many need to play with themselves to reach orgasm. Just take your time and have fun, don't take it personally if a girl doesn't come, or doesn't come back for more! Just keep yourself open to someone you can get on with - if you like being together and can talk to each other, then chances are much higher for good, joyful, playful sex. It's supposed to be fun, you know:grin:

Amethystmyst
05-06--2006, 04:08 PM
Like some one just hit me in the face with the fluffiest pillow in the world and made my whole body tickle!
I always laugh, terribley off putting to some but wow so exciting to me!!!!!

Coyote
05-06--2006, 05:53 PM

An ex did this a lot - flucking distracting actually and as soon as I bleed anywhere I get a metalic tang in my mouth telling me! :(

Ok, to answer the question; anything from "someone just turned up the volume on the whole universe" to "warm lightning running through my body"....depending on who with and how....

Whirler
05-06--2006, 06:04 PM
I know I've already answered this question but I just want to add these for good measure:

:huglove: :omg: :faint: :D :cool: :wub: :sleep:

sensamelia
05-06--2006, 06:04 PM
I think I have female orgasms then.

They destroy me. I mean they totally take over my whole body, and they last for ages ... Oh and I make a racket too. :o
were do you live again:o

Atomik
05-06--2006, 06:07 PM
were do you live again:oNever Never Land. ;)

sensamelia
05-06--2006, 08:18 PM
Never Never Land. ;)
can anybody lend me the train fare:whistle: :o

stormypagan
05-06--2006, 10:49 PM
Like some one just hit me in the face with the fluffiest pillow in the world and made my whole body tickle!
I always laugh, terribley off putting to some but wow so exciting to me!!!!!

Hehehe!! I always giggle too....it makes me really tickly after :D but the whole think is a wonderful head rush and a heightened sensation of yumminess!!

Miserablemik
06-06--2006, 12:19 AM
When discussing this subject one drunken evening, I heard the male orgasm described thus...."oh yeah, fuckin ell, great....a bit like sneezing outta yer knob!!"

"Oh the fun in coming, all the pain in leaving" Led Zeppelin. Sick Again.