PDA

View Full Version : where were they all hiding?

Anusha
09-02--2006, 12:30 AM
22 months since i left my ex and i thought i'd never fancy a man again.... now all of a sudden everywhere i go amazing looking guys are crawling out of the woodwork...:eek:

I just got back from Tesco... fill up the car and grab a bottle of wine... and as i rushed through the store i bumped into David...i've worked with David for 2 yrs....a great mate at work and the occasional drink after work..but fanciable all well groomed and in a suit..nah... tonight though he looked as washed out as me...hair in a mess and all casual....ooooooooooooh....:whack:

whats happening...am i lowering my standards..oh god i hope not..:eek:

crap muppet
09-02--2006, 09:23 AM
22 months since i left my ex and i thought i'd never fancy a man again.... now all of a sudden everywhere i go amazing looking guys are crawling out of the woodwork...:eek:

I just got back from Tesco... fill up the car and grab a bottle of wine... and as i rushed through the store i bumped into David...i've worked with David for 2 yrs....a great mate at work and the occasional drink after work..but fanciable all well groomed and in a suit..nah... tonight though he looked as washed out as me...hair in a mess and all casual....ooooooooooooh....:whack:

whats happening...am i lowering my standards..oh god i hope not..:eek:

I'm going to hit my 22 month anniversary of my breakup next month....

Is the same going to happen to me? :eek: (With ladies rather than blokes. Hopefully.)

Anusha
09-02--2006, 09:30 AM
I'm going to hit my 22 month anniversary of my breakup next month....

Is the same going to happen to me? :eek: (With ladies rather than blokes. Hopefully.)

its really wierd..and a great relief..i so thought i just wouldnt ever fancy the look of anyone again...

i must be looking through different eyes now because great looking guys are everywhere...theres hope for me yet...and you...it sometimes takes a while to get over a break up i guess...:eek:

scarlett
09-02--2006, 10:07 AM
ahh you've given me hope.:D ..i was pondering a future scenario of being found dead,alone and slighty chewed by cats:rolleyes:

Anusha
09-02--2006, 10:31 AM
ahh you've given me hope.:D ..i was pondering a future scenario of being found dead,alone and slighty chewed by cats:rolleyes:

oh lol... no..all of a sudden the blinkers come off... its a great feeling... :)

Whirler
10-02--2006, 08:31 PM
It's ya hormones luv! :D There have been times when I've found news readers sexy!!!!!

Fleassy
12-02--2006, 11:47 AM
thats your body going "aggh no sex for 22 months!! right *covers eyes and points* THAT ONE!"

Exedous
12-02--2006, 04:22 PM
thats your body going "aggh no sex for 22 months!! right *covers eyes and points* THAT ONE!"

I do that all the time, its just..."THAT ONE" always runs away....screaming ususally...:lol:

Ghost:patch:

Rook
12-02--2006, 06:47 PM
My father-in-law who I feel I must point out is a church elder, has a theory. He says that when you hit about 20 you fancy people from about 18 to about 10 years older than you. And as you age this stays the same and the older you get therefore the more fanciable people there are. By the way he's in his 60s. My only concern is that after a certain point the older you get the less your in a position to do anything about it. Oh well