PDA

View Full Version : dolphin

Rae
10-02--2006, 05:47 PM
Rember that dolphin wiggy was going on about? Well me and my mum were shopping today and we got a phone call from my other sister who told us that the poor thing had been killed. He was hit by a boat, and it cut its tail off.

Its so sad, my sister was almost in tears talking to my mum, she goes to work on a boat and sees it almost ever morning. poor thing.

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=455&ArticleID=1347557

wiggy
10-02--2006, 06:05 PM
Its so sad to think that the poor thing was trying live naturally as he could but then gets killed by a bloody boat!!!!

There where people near and they heard him crying - bloody people

moon flower
10-02--2006, 08:47 PM
:mad: :( oh no thats awful, i saw the dolphin on a sailing trip when we were in portsmouth harbour, was so beautiful , i cant believe its been killed it loved playing by the boats, how sad, i suppose it was only a matter of time

bless it

peace and love

stormypagan
11-02--2006, 12:29 AM
I feel really chocked by that really sad news Rae and Wiggy, especially as not long ago we also saw the dolphin near where we live and I would be devastated to here of that being injured :( :( :(

wiggy
11-02--2006, 11:02 AM
Poor thing - they did try and they got hold of him once but he got free, his tail was totally chopped of though and bleeding heavy, its horrible he used to play with the boats, and things and now got killed by a bloody boat. R.I.P

Rae
11-02--2006, 08:31 PM
A strange part of me is ok about it because the poor little thing was lost, and it must of been so lonely, I can only hope that where ever it is now it is happy and with its own little pod of friends, eating some fish. And I dont think that it is scared or lonely now.