PDA

View Full Version : presence of foreskin of one's willy

josh
13-02--2006, 02:02 AM
For similar reasons as the earlier poll on size - I must initially remain silent on the issue (again, sorry guy in toilets Baraka staring pee).

But is there a general preference amongst penal recipients in terms of pleasure caused?

Again I will join you in combatative debate when you state preference for option which I'm not.

Exedous
13-02--2006, 02:15 AM
Are you homophobic, or jus curious....or jus paranoid...bless.

I can only say that i am uncut...

Ghost:patch:

josh
13-02--2006, 02:20 AM
Not at all homophobic - I get hit on by guys all the time (what can I say, it's obviously my genteel, innocent, virginal rent-boy appearance) and I have given it a bit of a whirl but it's not for me.
These are just the questions I happened upon tonight. Breast-size questions have already been asked and just make you out to be neanderthal. I thought doing vulva-size quesions might get me kicked off for obscenity :whistle:

So yes, curiosity :)

jenni
13-02--2006, 02:26 AM
if it doesn't affect anything else then there's no issue.....but i don't have a willy so i wouldn't really have an opinion....

Exedous
13-02--2006, 02:27 AM
Hey equal rights, if they are so interested in our willys, we should be allowed to ask about thier love caverns....i have a few questions id like to ask.....for one, "she doesnt have to be tight as the night, but there is nothing worse than playing to an empty aduience" (sp!) I thank 2 pints of lager for that quote....

Exedous
13-02--2006, 02:29 AM
The only problem being uncut, is it can affect how a man has sex, if the foreskin does not retact, then pain can ensue.

josh
13-02--2006, 02:29 AM
go on then - start a poll. I've done enough for tonight (and possibly ever) I feel.. :p

Firinne
13-02--2006, 10:04 AM
Hey equal rights, if they are so interested in our willys, we should be allowed to ask about thier love caverns....i have a few questions id like to ask.....for one, "she doesnt have to be tight as the night, but there is nothing worse than playing to an empty aduience" (sp!) I thank 2 pints of lager for that quote....

At which point did any of us ask questions about your willy? Josh is the one with all the curiosity about the male sex organs .. why don't you ask him how tight he is :harhar:

Oracle
13-02--2006, 09:42 PM
Josh isn't tight anymore. I made sure of that last night :wiggle:

wiggy
13-02--2006, 09:49 PM
Josh do you know there are other forums apart from this one?

Im sorry but you ask way to many questions about sex and mainly about blokes - which is fair enough if you think you are gay thats cool but seriously i think you need to calm it down a bit - and your little fellow buddy!!!!!!

scothippy
13-02--2006, 10:55 PM
Och he's just curious.

Firinne
13-02--2006, 11:25 PM
Josh do you know there are other forums apart from this one?

Im sorry but you ask way to many questions about sex and mainly about blokes - which is fair enough if you think you are gay thats cool but seriously i think you need to calm it down a bit - and your little fellow buddy!!!!!!

Seconded. Josh and Oracle have both been warned, if they continue to push it or we recieve any more complaints they'll be on a temporary ban.
Sexuality is something a lot of people on these forums do take seriously, and I'd prefer it if it were possible for serious discussions to take place on these forums unhindered.

Anusha
14-02--2006, 12:30 AM
i dont think anyone minds bringing humour to the filthy thoughs forum..it often makes some topics easier to discuss.... but being bombarded with threads like these when a poster doesnt contribute much anywhere else becomes a little tedious...

Firinne
14-02--2006, 12:42 AM
Yup, that's what's bothering me too. There's no harm in some humour, an off topic thread or a tasteless joke here or there - but too much of it and it's impossible to get any really deep stuff going and I miss the real in depth, open and honest discussions we used to get going on these forums.

While we're on the topic, could people please let us know when something like this is bothering them?
It's difficult to know when to start taking action if everyone stays silent - there's a very thin line between overbearing moderation and clear cut action when there is a problem and we can only hit the right spot on it if you guys all let us know how you feel about things, especially on a forum like this where there's so much room for interpretation.

Anusha
14-02--2006, 12:53 AM
But when do we know when its appropriate to voice an opinion of distaste Firinne... The home page clearly states...and i quote "At UK HIPPY, people can join in and talk openly and explicitly about absolutely any subject they desire."

so..its difficult to know when to draw attention to something...

scothippy
14-02--2006, 03:18 AM
Banning seems a bit extreme though. I'm sure he doesnt mean it.

Firinne
14-02--2006, 11:26 AM
But when do we know when its appropriate to voice an opinion of distaste Firinne... The home page clearly states...and i quote "At UK HIPPY, people can join in and talk openly and explicitly about absolutely any subject they desire."

so..its difficult to know when to draw attention to something...

It's appropriate to voice an opinion of distaste once someone makes a habit of doing something you find offensive. A one off post isn't a problem, but consistently offending other members is, obviously if the majority feel uncomfortable with something letting it continue undermines the forums.
As it says in the forum rules, express yourself as you see fit but deliberately antagonistic material (repeated posts on subjects that obviously cause discomfort to a reasonable percentage of the other members does count) and derailing topics is not tolerated. If people repeatedly post on similar topics it's clear that the majority of members find distasteful, then we'll ask them to tone it down. If they carry on causing distress/we recieve complaints we'll look at putting them on probation so their posts have to be ok'd by the mods/admin before they appear on the forum. People can talk about anything they like, but if they're abusing that right and constantly annoying everyone then the needs of the one are outweighed by the needs of the many, there's no point in having a moderated forum if a large number of the members are consistently irritated by something and it's allowed to continue.

In this case, the sex forums appear to be a free 0898 service for some members, and obviously that is causing offence to others who don't want their sexual experiences/preferences being debased for someone elses amusement. Ergo Josh and Oracle have been asked to tone it down, why they're failing to do so is anyone's guess, mine would be that this forum is a source of amusement for them to troll because they're banned from other forums for similar behaviour.

Firinne
14-02--2006, 11:28 AM
Banning seems a bit extreme though. I'm sure he doesnt mean it.

I'm equally sure he does. When you've repeatedly been asked to cease doing something and warned of the consequences of ignoring those requests there's only one reason to carry on with whatever it is you've been doing. Josh was warned that this behaviour wouldn't be tolerated before he even joined the forum, he's had numerous warnings since and ignored them. That to me doesn't imply accidental offence, it implies trolling for amusement.

scothippy
14-02--2006, 08:36 PM
I'm equally sure he does. When you've repeatedly been asked to cease doing something and warned of the consequences of ignoring those requests there's only one reason to carry on with whatever it is you've been doing. Josh was warned that this behaviour wouldn't be tolerated before he even joined the forum, he's had numerous warnings since and ignored them. That to me doesn't imply accidental offence, it implies trolling for amusement.

ok fir

ecomamma
15-02--2006, 04:09 AM
Its tittled Filithy thoughts for fecks sake....jeezzz if it offends then dont click here......his not hounding any one person now thats a banning offence lighten up guys or take off the sex threads...i for one am not offened by what is written amused yes....:wiggle:

ecomamma
15-02--2006, 04:12 AM
All willies are good attached to the right person...:harhar:

Firinne
15-02--2006, 10:30 AM
Its tittled Filithy thoughts for fecks sake....jeezzz if it offends then dont click here......his not hounding any one person now thats a banning offence lighten up guys or take off the sex threads...i for one am not offened by what is written amused yes....:wiggle:

A lot of people are though Ecomamma, and there's been more negative reactions to these posts than positive ones. Josh has been asked repeatedly to tone it down and has failed to do so, so if he's consistently posting threads engineered to offend people then we're not left with many options.

phil
15-02--2006, 12:02 PM
Can we go back to talkin about willy's now?! mines ace :reddevil:

moominmamma
15-02--2006, 12:08 PM
Since you ask about whether or not people find these kinds of threads offensive....I personally don't have a problem with them....they just get a bit boring when you get thread after thread of a similar nature.

I think it would be shame to ban Josh or Oracle for making these threads, after all I guess if we're not interested in them we just don't join in and this is a free speech forum.

Firinne
15-02--2006, 12:31 PM
I agree in principle, but when the threads are posted as a joke it crosses the line and becomes trolling - that combined with offensive comments to other forum members and a complete refusal to tone down their behaviour makes it an issue. Although, as I said earlier banning is a last resort - before we even think about that we'll be putting them on probation and moderating their posts before they reach the forum and dealing with the problem that way.

josh
15-02--2006, 02:05 PM
A lot of people are though Ecomamma, and there's been more negative reactions to these posts than positive ones. Josh has been asked repeatedly to tone it down and has failed to do so, so if he's consistently posting threads engineered to offend people then we're not left with many options.

1) you will always get more negative reactions because people never post saying 'wow that was really good' - or people are much more inclined to post when they disagree than think its ok. You could pretty much say that everyone that doesn't complain finds a thread ok.

2) I'm not engineering anything to offend people. As ecomamma says, this is a filthy thoughts section - im not posting inappropriately. If people come on here and then complain, they are either prats or maybe you should just delete this section if they are too stupid not to come in and read what they suspect might offend them anyway.

Anusha
15-02--2006, 03:57 PM
1) you will always get more negative reactions because people never post saying 'wow that was really good' - or people are much more inclined to post when they disagree than think its ok. You could pretty much say that everyone that doesn't complain finds a thread ok.

2) I'm not engineering anything to offend people. As ecomamma says, this is a filthy thoughts section - im not posting inappropriately. If people come on here and then complain, they are either prats or maybe you should just delete this section if they are too stupid not to come in and read what they suspect might offend them anyway.

1) actualy Josh...lots of people post to say 'wow that was really good'..but you dont frequent the other forums to notice..Like it or not forums need to be moderated..and Firinne has her work cut out here thats for sure...

2) I'm sure that people arent easily offended by the content of the thread..but more the way its conducted... and before you jump down my throat i'm not one thats made a complaint...but to call members prats and stupid is beyond belief.! I no longer have any intention of posting on one of Oracles threads..as a post i made discussing the topic was met with a personal attack.. it just highlights to me that your intention here isnt to discuss at all...

Firinne
15-02--2006, 04:09 PM
The issue here isn't the posting of filthy thoughts, it's the manner of the posts - they're usually worded to be as offensive as possible, often lack content and on some occasions are simply flat out perving at one forum member or another, most of whom are offended by that. I've explained this to you countless times Josh, both the reasons why you've been asked to tone your posts down and the reasons behind those reasons, I'm not wasting any more time on it.

If you think you're being treated unfairly, feel free to bring it up in the support forum. While I'm more than happy to listen to anyone's opinion on the subject this thread isn't an opinion poll.

Anusha
15-02--2006, 04:13 PM
I'm more than happy to listen to anyone's opinion on the subject this thread isn't an opinion poll.

?........

Anusha
15-02--2006, 04:16 PM
Poll Optionswhat state do you prefer?
Circumcised - yes please
Uncircumcised - yes please
(un)Circumcised shmirkumcised.. its all good

View Poll Results (http://www.ukhippy.com/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=46)

sorry Firinne...but are you saying we cant reply to the thread maker?

Firinne
15-02--2006, 04:17 PM
?........

What I meant was, if anyone has any input on the situation they're more than welcome to discuss it with me/other mods/admin but this thread isn't the place for that kind of discussion. If there's a problem with the moderation it should be raised in the support forum, if there's a problem with another member feel free to drop one of the mods a PM and we'll look into it.

Firinne
15-02--2006, 04:17 PM
sorry Firinne...but are you saying we cant reply to the thread maker?

No, I was saying the poll in this thread shouldn't be Josh's popularity ;)

Anusha
15-02--2006, 04:19 PM
What I meant was, if anyone has any input on the situation they're more than welcome to discuss it with me/other mods/admin but this thread isn't the place for that kind of discussion. If there's a problem with the moderation it should be raised in the support forum, if there's a problem with another member feel free to drop one of the mods a PM and we'll look into it.

I have no problem with Josh...providing i can discuss his posts in an intelligent manner..if i disagree with a post am i free to reply?

Paul
15-02--2006, 04:27 PM
I have no problem with anyone posting about anything they want ... as long as it stays within the terms and conditions.

Those terms include a ban on any deliberately antagonistic behaviour.

josh
15-02--2006, 04:52 PM
1) actualy Josh...lots of people post to say 'wow that was really good'..but you dont frequent the other forums to notice..

How about all my posts in the literature section, all of which are intellectual and few of which have been adequately responded to.

Same in the filim section. I would post also in the art section but I feel response there would be poor also due to experience in the others.

I frequent most of the other forums - I just don't post because I don't have random drivel with which to assail you all with. Before you hasten to point out how my posts in the 'filthy thoughts' section are also random drivel, I would like to point out that the title and it's sub-description indicate the type of posts that are likely to be made here.
If you want 'proper' discussion about sexual matters - there are two other sections in which to post. It has generally been made clear that this area is more of a 'mess-around' place. Therefore you should know what to expect when visiting here. Therefore to visit and complain that the posts are 'antagonistic' when they are blunt, crude and provocative is a sign that you are misunderstanding the purpose of this section. I have furthermore specifically remarked in my last two polls that I will join in a debate but that due to the nature of the questions, I was initially unable to provide comment.
I thought the addition of a little light-hearted clause might satisfy those who thought I was being deliberately provocative (although again due to the purpose of this section, I reserve the right to be so here concerning sexual-topics) but clearly that has failed to do so.

If you wish to ban me go ahead, I should stop wasting my time on here.

I have also edited out various comments that would probably be construed as 'deliberately antagonistic' to you Anusha. I thought you might like to know that.

Firinne
15-02--2006, 06:06 PM
I have no problem with Josh...providing i can discuss his posts in an intelligent manner..if i disagree with a post am i free to reply?

Of course hon, I was just suggesting that rather than discussing what to do about Josh's posts on this thread or any other threads where the issue has arisen it'll take everything off topic less if people raise issues with the mods through PM or on the support panel. Feel free to disagree 'til the cows come home :)

Firinne
15-02--2006, 06:09 PM
Actually, this forum is for explicit content that can't be included in the other forums. Nowhere on the forum does it state that it's a "mess about" forum.
As stated before,there's no harm in a few off-topic posts or a bit of humour, but rewriting the forum guidelines so they provide you with amusement isn't an option - you either abide by the forum guidelines, or you'll be moved to probationary status. Conversation, end of.

josh
15-02--2006, 06:13 PM
For a 'hippy' forum you sound very... well... I'd hate to fulfill Godwin's law so I shall say no more.

Paul
15-02--2006, 06:16 PM
For a 'hippy' forum you sound very... well... I'd hate to fulfill Godwin's law so I shall say no more.
Probably best that you don't. This isn't a free for all where you can troll away to your hearts content at the expense of other people's enjoyment. Simple as that really.

If you have a problem with the way this site is run then by all means challenge it, however, if you just want to stir up bad feeling then please do it somewhere else.