PDA

View Full Version : Boobs!!!

wiggy
18-02--2006, 01:02 PM
What part of breasts are 'rude'

I was thinking about it and I wear low-cut tops but thats not rude, men have nipples and can walk around without a top on - but for women its wrong to do so.

Maybe its because they are sexual but i think mens nipples are sexual lol

Its bloody wierd :insane:

Brick
18-02--2006, 02:42 PM
I think it may be a societal hangover from the old: "It's my mate, she's my property, those are MY breasts and you can't have any!"

Barefoot_Surfer
18-02--2006, 02:54 PM
I agree that it is weird. Really in an ideal world I would love to see equality in this area. A woman should be aloud to go top free with out fear of judgement and without fear of being arrested. Whether women do this would be down to their own personal choice. I really don't see them as a sexual thing although there are situations where the would be used in a sexual manner (But that is not for this forum). I guess it is the media to blame for making them sexual.
Matt

Beyond-the-Clouds
18-02--2006, 04:34 PM
The only proboblem that I see is that all the men would be walking around with hard ons all the time from seeing boobs, and therefore no man would last long in public without having to wank.

wiggy
18-02--2006, 07:32 PM
I wouldnt walk around without a top on because I wouldnt feel comfortable at all!!! its really quite wierd

Barefoot_Surfer
18-02--2006, 07:53 PM
The only proboblem that I see is that all the men would be walking around with hard ons all the time from seeing boobs, and therefore no man would last long in public without having to wank.

That is a very small minded view of things. If you had noticed of what I had written the idea of boobs being sexual is down to society and the media portrayal of them. If it was a societal norm you would not be sexually aroused unless you have something wrong with you. I don't find boobs themselves arousing at all. If you are wondering I am straight. To prove my arguement what about cultures where it is the norm for women to go topless. The men are certainly not aroused at seeing all the breasts all the time. Really it should be down to personal choice. I would love to see the day when there is less preasure to look a certain way and for people to be comfortable with their apperance. In different cultures different parts of the body are deemed sexual. It can be argued that your shoulders are sexual and should be covered. I really think this inequality is stupid and women should choose to dress in ways in which they feel comfortable. On a hot day they should have the option of going topless if they so wish.
Matt

PeacePiper
18-02--2006, 11:20 PM
To prove my arguement what about cultures where it is the norm for women to go topless. The men are certainly not aroused at seeing all the breasts all the time.
That's in a normal environment, what about in a sexual situation?

+ yes, liberty for all!

Beyond-the-Clouds
19-02--2006, 02:27 AM
Acutally I get big dicked up from seeing legs more than boobs, but boobs are good too. Are you saying that you don't want for boobs to be sexual and why not? Boners is good.

Rook
19-02--2006, 12:34 PM
IM with Barefoot that its a cultural thing. I have no issues with topless women (cause Im a man) but what is arousing / erotic tends to be situational as well. Nurses and the like see people in the buff all the time but it's rarely arousing. Boobs arent "dirty" but if a woman walked round topless in the UK there are those sick types who would think she was "asking for it".
I believe sex and the body were painted as dirty as a control and ownership thing in patriarcal society and dont have a problem with nudity although I dont know if my self consiousness/ insecurity would let me go skyclad.

Whirler
19-02--2006, 03:45 PM
Wouldn't you just get bored of seeing breasts all the time? It wouldn't take long for the novelty factor to wear off......

koolaid
19-02--2006, 03:49 PM
Wouldn't you just get bored of seeing breasts all the time? It wouldn't take long for the novelty factor to wear off......

NO. never..!!

Whirler
19-02--2006, 03:52 PM
NO. never..!!LOL get some perspective here.....what about really really old women with wrinkly breasts, or obese women or your mother! :reddevil: *edit* When I was a child my overweight grandmother would wander around the house semi-clad. It traumitised me.

And imagine how it difficult it would be for women who've had breasts removed - would they feel comfortable? I guess we'd have a long way to go before we shed our image-consciousness (is that a real concept?)

koolaid
19-02--2006, 03:55 PM
Sorry I just thought we were talking about nice pert boobs...ewwww wrinkly boobs....

There was a good point earlier though about it being situational...I have to deal with breasts most days in my job and there is never anything remotely sexual about it at all...Yet I love breasts as much as the next man..possibly as much as the Dok even...:)

Whirler
19-02--2006, 04:02 PM
Sorry I just thought we were talking about nice pert boobs...ewwww wrinkly boobs....See? Ya gotta be realistic about these things......:p

Yet I love breasts as much as the next man.. Or woman!!!
possibly as much as the Dok even...:)It's not possible is it?!? :eek:

Starke Ravinmad
21-02--2006, 08:19 PM

That is a theory I would love to put to the test.

Firinne
27-02--2006, 10:43 AM
I love walking around topless in my sarong in the Summer, I'd say nipples are definitely the "rude" part ... at least when there's a nice gentle breeze :whistle:

Atomik
27-02--2006, 11:06 AM
I love walking around topless in my sarong in the Summer, I'd say nipples are definitely the "rude" part ... at least when there's a nice gentle breeze :whistle::eek:

Ms. Vee
27-02--2006, 01:32 PM
I remember sitting about the swimming pool on holiday and seeing these really quite fat men lounging about topless and in their swimming trunks. These guys had very large man-boobs and, if you were just looking at their chests, you would think they were actual female breasts (albeit not very pretty ones, but boobs nontheless). Most of the women sitting around the pool had smaller and more discreet boobs then these guys, yet THEY were the ones covering up! It's madness, really. What's even more strange is the fact that there were little girls aged about 7 or 8 wearing bikinis! Good lord, they have nothing to hide! When I was that age I wore bloody shorts and went topless in the sun and loved it! There is something very wrong with putting a child in a bikini...

Atomik
27-02--2006, 01:37 PM
There is something very wrong with putting a child in a bikini...Totally. That's make an interesting topic, actually. The way society is sexualising children.....

wiggy
27-02--2006, 02:39 PM
There is something very wrong with putting a child in a bikini...

And mini-skirts, high heels, make-up its all wrong and horrible, kids arent kids anymore - when i was younger we used to climb trees, throw ourself in mud puddles, be kids but now its dont ruin your new gucci jeans, you willget holds in your clothes blaa blaa blaa FFS put 'old' clothes on them, its kinda sad

Rook
28-02--2006, 07:22 PM
I love walking around topless in my sarong in the Summer, I'd say nipples are definitely the "rude" part ... at least when there's a nice gentle breeze :whistle:

Oh my :o what a lovely thought:reddevil::o

Lanky Midget
08-03--2006, 02:09 PM
The boob excites... And the nipple arouses..

gothicat
08-03--2006, 03:17 PM
if women went round topless all day id never get any work done..

and i perspective, men only tend to walk around topless when its hot, and it only tends to be younger more pert bodied men that i ever see walking around topless in hot weather, the same would be for the girls, the saggy older types would either find it all too distasteful or not have the confidence.

I so wouldnt be topless my breasts are horrible!

Speaking of breasts, black eyed peas just came on .. mm i love this song... "my hump my hump my lady lumps"

zebedeedoodaa
10-03--2006, 02:01 PM
i suppose it is the censorship itself that makes it an issue. kinda the same as, there is no thing to fear but the fear itself. but this is also part of what makes boobs more sexually arousing is that they are hidden. like said previously if it were not an issue and it was common for women to wander around topless in general everyday life, i don't think it would get boring as such but just that it would be nothing to get too exited about. not to say that would take anything away from the sexual experience and am sure that a nice pair of pert tits(or whatever shape and density you're into) would still be a lovely sight and still sexually alluring.
i think what i am trying to say is that we as a species or at least in *western society* we are a little addicted to and/or aroused by our own suppression. we like to tease ourselves, perhaps...