19-02--2006, 03:51 PM
Whats you preference?

Eyes open or closed?

Full on in public or only private?

Soft or Hard?

Biting or sucking?

Little quick kisses, long full on?

Tongue or not?

and anything else you can think of to define your perfect kiss!

scarlett
19-02--2006, 04:14 PM
quick peck,eyes open on first date:)
full on tongue action and eyes closed after;)
but then again, it depends on what the kisser is like...i used to have a b/f who sucked my face off like a bloody hoover...it was vile

my weakness is having my neck nibbled...i'd agree to become a christian and go to church every sunday whilst having that happen to me.

The Original Laney
19-02--2006, 04:21 PM
Whats you preference?

Eyes open or closed?

Soft or Hard?

Biting or sucking?

Tongue or not?

You'll find out one day!! :whistle:

koolaid
19-02--2006, 04:32 PM
Never really thought about it really..Its not what you do but who you are doing it with....Trying to work out an ideal kiss all seems a bit clinical maybe??

Whirler
19-02--2006, 04:46 PM
Its not what you do but who you are doing it with....Trying to work out an ideal kiss all seems a bit clinical maybe??Absolutely, and of course, what mood you're in :wink3:

Taz
20-02--2006, 03:10 AM
Don't you find when you kiss someone enough your kissing changes and so does theirs, to sort of meet in the middle?
Perfections silly...
I did once have a boyfriend who slobbered a lot...mm sexy;)

Peace-Phoenix
20-02--2006, 08:56 AM
It wasn't me, honest....

Firinne
20-02--2006, 10:46 AM
I rather like gentle kissing, soft nibbling and sucking ... passion is much better developed slowly, so much more intense ... :broc:

The Original Laney
20-02--2006, 11:01 AM
I rather like gentle kissing, soft nibbling and sucking ... passion is much better developed slowly, so much more intense ... :broc:

What she said!! I can't bare me face being sucked off:vomit:

Joel
20-02--2006, 11:53 AM
What she said!! I can't bare being sucked off:vomit:
on the contrary i quite enjoy a good hard suck:o:D:angel:

The Original Laney
20-02--2006, 12:18 PM
I knew it!! ever since I heard that camp voice on the phone :whistle:

:harhar:

Joel
20-02--2006, 12:56 PM
I knew it!! ever since I heard that camp voice on the phone :whistle:

:harhar:

hahaha i hate you :harhar:

Whirler
20-02--2006, 06:08 PM
I went out with a Mexican guy when I was at college. Not only did he slober but he kept opening his mouth sooooo wide it was hideous! I kept telling him to close his mouth a bit but he just didn't get it. That relationship lasted 2 days......:cool:

Kat
20-02--2006, 06:19 PM
Don't you find when you kiss someone enough your kissing changes and so does theirs, to sort of meet in the middle?
Perfections silly...
I did once have a boyfriend who slobbered a lot...mm sexy;)

i know exactly what you mean.. kissing varies on who you're with..sometimes its compatible and sometimes not...

ecomamma
20-02--2006, 08:00 PM
I cant be with that person if the kissing isnt right, you just know yay or nay as soon as you snog.....;)

Dandy
21-02--2006, 10:35 AM
I cant be with that person if the kissing isnt right, you just know yay or nay as soon as you snog.....;)

Yahh! As much as i don't like it to matter it reeally does.

haha yeeah i was with a guy once and he was determind to draw blood from my lips kept biting loads and sucking my lips like a love bite i told him to stop it, but he kept at it... not my cup of tea. i think at one point he very nearly did and it hurt for aages *sniff* war wounds - thats another thing....

LOVE BITES.. YAY OR NAY

me thinks Nay personally

Ms. Vee
21-02--2006, 11:59 AM
LOVE BITES.. YAY OR NAY

me thinks Nay personally

I say: Yay. But only when I'm on the right mood. :reddevil:

Joel
21-02--2006, 12:12 PM
thats fiesty!

The Original Laney
21-02--2006, 12:14 PM
Personally I find love bites tacky:eek:

But I guess if they are out of site it doesnt matter

Joel
21-02--2006, 12:55 PM
i was reading something about my old school...and apparently the new trend is giving someone a love bite on their eye lid...quite how that works i'll never ever know!:shock:

Exedous
21-02--2006, 01:39 PM
my weakness is having my neck nibbled...i'd agree to become a christian and go to church every sunday whilst having that happen to me.

OMG yes.. though not the whole church thing....:eek: I love kissing...as much as i love being kissed..hot passionate kissing, it rocks..when you are so full of !!!! you can hardly kiss, but you must....

Oooo baby...:whip:

Ghost:patch:

ecomamma
21-02--2006, 04:52 PM
Yahh! As much as i don't like it to matter it reeally does.

haha yeeah i was with a guy once and he was determind to draw blood from my lips kept biting loads and sucking my lips like a love bite i told him to stop it, but he kept at it... not my cup of tea. i think at one point he very nearly did and it hurt for aages *sniff* war wounds - thats another thing....

LOVE BITES.. YAY OR NAY

me thinks Nay personally

Love bites YaY...Where you cant see them even better :reddevil:

i kissed a couple of people around new year & its just been 'not right':vomit:

which is why Im single, I didnt even want to see if there was room for improvement, both nice guys tho....

jeeez Dandy that sounds scary, your obviously giving off a very edible vibe! I lately have had the wet fish & all tongues going on also the urgenty felt from them has been a real turn off....with the right person its one hell of a turn on....(wonder what vibe ive been giving out) :rolleyes:

Exedous
21-02--2006, 05:05 PM
Love bites...yes...

Ghost:patch:

Starke Ravinmad
21-02--2006, 07:00 PM
I'd say a little bit of both in every one of those catagories.

Rook
22-02--2006, 07:56 PM
I like them all (except the love bites) but I have a big shaggy beard and a hairy catapiller on my lip too.

Turn off / turn on /neither?

And why restrict the question to lips. There are so many other places to kiss. Favourite places to be kissed?

I vote nipples and back of neck on the recieving end and well I aint saying where on the giving.....:o

Perthite
27-02--2006, 01:34 AM
i think the 2 best kisses i have had have been quite getle toungy ones with hands in places. but i've had some really nice pecks (including one of the cheek from someone who wasn't my girlf:whistle: )

Firinne
27-02--2006, 09:16 AM
Love bites ... nay. Gentle biting however, mmmm ...

As to favourite places to be kissed, I'd say everywhere .. greedy sod, aren't I :cool:

Dan
20-03--2006, 05:43 PM
gentle at first but getting more passionate im a sucker for a girl kissing my neck or chest and love kissing a girls neck lots of tongue but i find if you just try and copy what they do or see whether you can hear what they like then all is lovely

miszt
04-04--2006, 04:50 PM
all of the above, except eyes open, I only do that if I'm likly to fall on an escaltor or sumthin lol suckin n biting is great.....mmm....

pikey
11-04--2006, 02:08 PM
oooooooo anything goes depending on the mood....:reddevil: :D :harhar:

xx

twistedduck
11-04--2006, 03:55 PM
I love the back of my neck being kissed sends shivers down my spine swoooonnnnnnn

Karaboudjan
03-05--2006, 05:02 AM
Hmm, when I was younger I used to think about this a lot but after about my second kiss it just comes naturally. I genuinely couldn't tell you whether I kiss with my eyes closed or open etc, it's just an automatic thing now!

gratefulkm
03-05--2006, 08:39 AM
when you are absouletly certain that you are totally in love with them and you know it will never be better.and you know you have nothing to fake or prove.
when you can just be yourself is the best kiss without thinking does she like me.beacuse you know she does .

Dan
03-05--2006, 01:29 PM
I prefer it if girls open their eyes and look deep into yours it's sexy and deep and emotional.

Elliott
08-05--2006, 02:02 PM
i find kissing just kinda does its own thing. and varies a mixture of different things depending on the mood at the time. all works for me but open mouth to wide definatly a no no when kissing girls but if kissing a guy it can be nice somtimes. love bite hell yea. nothing turns me on more that a love bite but again no where visable. need to be able to hide it.

first kisses are the best and even better if you can maintain that first kiss attitude throughout.

Fleassy
08-05--2006, 03:35 PM
kisses for me vary. Ive had washing machines and fish kisses both im not keen on.

But i do find i only last with people whos kisss im really compatable with. There one guy i know whos very sweet and cue but as soon as he kissed me i just knew nothing would work between us haha.

I love kisses that stay soft and passionate and intence. I usually kiss with my eyes closed but i have been known when the time is really right and the kisser is very special to peek at them while i kiss...even look into their eyes while doing it *blush* ack im such a romantic fool.

I agree with Elliot in saying that first kisses are amazing and again if you can keep the tender and hesitational feeling of them for longer then thats even better. Theres nothing worse than someone EXPECTING you to kiss them haha.

Also if theres someone you havnt kissed for years and you kiss them, itkind of takes you back to a beautiful memory of what once was. I kissed my first love again end of last year after 5 years and it was really quite nice. It may well be our last ever kiss but that kind of made it nicer.

dragonz
08-05--2006, 06:31 PM
Whats you preference?

Eyes open or closed?

Soft or Hard?

Biting or sucking?

Tongue or not?

all of the above depending on the mood and situation :reddevil:

Midge
20-05--2006, 03:13 AM
Hmmm Eyes closed is best ;)

Dan
20-05--2006, 10:49 AM
Why!!?? I know it's rude but I prefer to look becuase they're so damn beautiful!

Xiola
22-05--2006, 07:03 PM
Variation is the spice of life, as they say! Though I find kissing kinda creepy when there are people around that I know. And love bites are a BIG no no!

Golaf
22-05--2006, 09:25 PM
surely there is no way to actually describe it in workds

Dan
23-05--2006, 10:59 AM
Hehe of course not, but it's still fun to try. It's really embarrasing, I don't give a toss if anyone I know is around. Apart from my parents, now that's just scary!

Amethystmyst
10-06--2006, 08:12 PM
I love kissing I like it when my kisser holds my face and head and snogs me to within an inch of my life! !
And buterfly kisses OMG I've just cum! lol! xx

Whirler
10-06--2006, 08:14 PM
You go girl! :woohoo:

Amethystmyst
10-06--2006, 08:48 PM
LOL !:huglove: :boing: :shock: :faint: :lsd:

Dan
12-06--2006, 01:52 PM
Did you really just cum??!!:o :eek: :reddevil:

Amethystmyst
12-06--2006, 02:30 PM
Oooohhhh yeahhhhhh:whistle: :whip:

Amethystmyst
12-06--2006, 02:30 PM
Blimey if only it was that easy!

Atomik
12-06--2006, 02:32 PM
surely there is no way to actually describe it in workdsNnnnnggggghhhhhhUUUHHHHHUUgggggggn nnnnAAAAHHHHHooooohhhhhnnnnggggggrrrrrrm mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Whirler
12-06--2006, 06:14 PM
NnnnnggggghhhhhhUUUHHHHHUUgggggggnnnnnAA AAHHHHHooooohhhhhnnnnggggggrrrrrrmmmmmmm mm!!!!!!!Oooooh, that's what you were saying!!! :madlol:

Dan
13-06--2006, 10:18 AM
Lol, I want to invent an orgasm in a can that you can spray at people! :reddevil: :p

Amethystmyst
13-06--2006, 01:08 PM
Oh my god how great would that be!! I'd have to spray the old lady next door!!!! lol! It would probably finish her off!
I'd have to keep leaving the room to have a ... quick spray!!
There is a drink think isn't there that some one has invented! hang on I will find a link for it!!!

Amethystmyst
13-06--2006, 01:09 PM
Texas firm invents orgasm machine for women
A Texas company claims to have invented an electrical stimulation device that takes women to a pre-orgasmic state.
Stimulation Systems' says its Slightest Touch invention electrically stimulates sexual nerve pathways in a woman's pelvis, reports Wired News (http://www.wired.com/).
The 120 battery-powered device is designed to be used 10 to 20 minutes before sex and bring the wearer to a state of sexual readiness where the "slightest touch" can trigger an orgasm.
About the size of a Walkman, the Slightest Touch works via a pair of electrical pads attached to the ankles.
According to the company, the current stimulates two acupuncture points related to three nerve pathways in the pelvic region.
It was invented by accident when one of the four co-inventors, who are being kept anonymous, was trying to develop an electrical foot massager.
Using his girlfriend as a test subject, the prototype didn't do so much for her feet, but it did stimulate her sexually.
Company spokeswoman Cherisse Davidson said the device produced a "very gentle tingling sensation" in the lower ankle, and "butterflies" or "sparklers" in the pelvis.
"I prefer my sex with it," she said. "It intensifies the experience. The orgasms are more intense, they last longer and I usually have more than one."

Amethystmyst
13-06--2006, 01:09 PM
I want one!!!!

phil
13-06--2006, 01:48 PM
As a man, with every new invention i feel more and more redundant!! Thank god women still like to slap us! soon it will be all we have!

Zim
13-06--2006, 01:50 PM
I like kissing, but theres somthing about using tounges that puts me off. somtimes its fantastic (during sex, foreplay etc) but at other times it just feels wierd

a nice sensual kiss on the lips is what does it for me

Whirler
13-06--2006, 07:50 PM
I like kissing, but theres somthing about using tounges that puts me off.You obviously haven't met the right tongue yet! :long:

Zim
13-06--2006, 07:54 PM
obviously not

anyone fancy the opertunity to change my perception? :huglove:

The Original Laney
13-06--2006, 08:29 PM
I like kissing, but theres somthing about using tounges that puts me off. somtimes its fantastic (during sex, foreplay etc) but at other times it just feels wierd

a nice sensual kiss on the lips is what does it for me

I agree with that :eek:

Skye
14-06--2006, 04:37 PM
You obviously haven't met the right tongue yet! :long:

You cant beat a good bit of tongue.;)