PDA

View Full Version : Milo and the gathering.

wiggy
21-02--2006, 03:15 PM
I hope I put this in the right place anyway......

I really want to bring Milo to the gathering - he would love it - I would feel better etc. But I have a few concerns....

1) He might get train sick - we will be travelling only for a hr but in that time he might be sick - so i might have to get him non drowsy anti-sick tablets, is that fair to do?

2)He might not settle and I might have to take him home

3)he doesnt like didgeroos!!!

But then I think well if i have to give him a tablet he will have such a good time he wont care, He hasnt been on holiday before, I dunno what to do

Milo
21-02--2006, 03:40 PM
Sould I take this personally? ;)

wiggy
LOL yeah maybe you should - lol aww i will have to tell him he is on here lol

Atomik
Take her any way you like. :whistle:

wiggy
21-02--2006, 03:49 PM
HUH Milo is a boy!!!!!!

Yet again you have puzzled me well done dok

Whirler
21-02--2006, 07:52 PM
I think it's unlikely that he'd get train sick. Car sickness can be so bad because of the twists and turns, plus the breaking whereas trains just trundle along with a mild rocking motion. What if you want to take him somewhere in the future? You'll always have the dilema and won't know until you actually travel with him.

Think about yourself as well tho', remember dogs have to be on leads at the campsite so he'll have to be with you all the time.....

I thought this post was gonna be you asking Milo to come along with some organic wine ;)

wiggy
21-02--2006, 08:30 PM
Yeah thats fine with him being with me all the time i dont mind that - he will proberly end up following me not Rae around anyway lol. I wouldnt leave him in the tent or anything he would hang himself - and the lead thing isnt a issue - i think i will take him cheers earth xxx

Brick
22-02--2006, 04:39 AM
HUH Milo is a boy!!!!!!

Yet again you have puzzled me well done dok
Think he was responding to Milo, hon. :whistle:

wiggy
23-02--2006, 03:12 PM
Im gonna bring him, there are other dogs going so he will have friends to play with lol, I have already told him so he has to now lol

Aunty Al
23-02--2006, 05:56 PM
Im gonna bring him, there are other dogs going so he will have friends to play with lol, I have already told him so he has to now lol
Our dog Sam is incredibly well behaved on trains and has no problems with them at all. If you find Milo's ok it'll open up the whole travelling idea for both of you. And he will love it there, I'm sure :hippy:

wiggy
23-02--2006, 10:43 PM
I hope he will - i think he will miss my mum and dad a bit but there wil be plenty to keep him happy and I can bring a photo of them for him lol