PDA

View Full Version : Suffication Strangulation??

Exedous
23-02--2006, 11:54 PM
After a recent conservation in the chatroom, im curious to know what peoples views are on this wierd sexual practice??

In my view its wrong...it smacks of past abuse, though i know it can heighten the orgasam...and what is one mans water is anothers wine...

So...views please....

:patch:

Ms. Vee
23-02--2006, 11:59 PM
I normally say whatever consenting partners do in their own bedrooms is up to them.... BUT, I just don't understand how strangling can be kept safe... and I've heard of quite a few cases of it going "too far" and resulting in death.

Exedous
24-02--2006, 12:06 AM
I normally say whatever consenting partners do in their own bedrooms is up to them.... BUT, I just don't understand how strangling can be kept safe... and I've heard of quite a few cases of it going "too far" and resulting in death.
...see iv hreard that before...suffocating someone...how can that be sexualy stimulating...?? It must take alot of trust...i have MANY trust issues in my life..i couldnt do it....i agree though, between CONSENTING adults, it can be acceptable.

Ms. Vee
24-02--2006, 12:16 AM
...see iv hreard that before...suffocating someone...how can that be sexualy stimulating...?? It must take alot of trust...i have MANY trust issues in my life..i couldnt do it....i agree though, between CONSENTING adults, it can be acceptable.

A hell of a lot of trust! I mean, I can understand people enjoying pain and all, but suffocation? That's not even pain - it goes beyond it. Bloody hell, I love sex as much as the next person, but risking my life for it? No thank-youu!

Exedous
24-02--2006, 12:21 AM
A hell of a lot of trust! I mean, I can understand people enjoying pain and all, but suffocation? That's not even pain - it goes beyond it. Bloody hell, I love sex as much as the next person, but risking my life for it? No thank-youu!
Im sitting here trying to work out what it...how it...i cant see it. It seems a way out...nope...sex is fun, and can be spiced up. Im sure that abuse has alot to do with it..whether from the past, or in the present...emotional or physical. I dont ...or cant see how it can stimulate..{sorry im repeating myself} oneself.

Not my cup of tea.

wiggy
24-02--2006, 12:38 AM
What else can I say.

Exedous
24-02--2006, 12:43 AM
Ye..i remeber he did that...why he did it...who knows..

wiggy
24-02--2006, 12:48 AM
No they dont well comsidering the facts e.g he was nekkid and the woman left the room after it happened I think I can proberly guess wha the did - he did it in the past with different girlfriends as well.

I think its fair enough if people want to do things like that - its ment to be good (personally I dunno how) but you have to be sooooo careful and dont end up like Michael, there have been a few that have died because of it - i remember seeing a film about it a while ago a bloke died and his boyfriend was in tears - and his boyfriend went to jail for it!!!!!

If anyone decided to do please be careful - consider EVERYTHING first

Exedous
24-02--2006, 12:52 AM
Im just going to stick to regular sex...with a bit of spice.

wiggy
24-02--2006, 12:59 AM
Im just going to stick to regular sex...with a bit of spice.

Thats the best kind, there are loads of other things you can do to spice up your sex-life

Exedous
24-02--2006, 01:00 AM
Thats the best kind, there are loads of other things you can do to spice up your sex-life
Do tell wiggy...:lol:

wiggy
24-02--2006, 01:04 AM
Ohh I cant do that, but seriosuly there are things you can do - if your single get a playmate lol, if your in a relationship and bored have sex on the bus - its as easy as that

crap muppet
24-02--2006, 09:53 AM
Does anybody remember the auto-erotic asphyxiation balloons on the League Of Gentlemen. Brilliant - I was in tears of laughter it was so dark and funny!:D

Atomik
24-02--2006, 10:15 AM
Does anybody remember the auto-erotic asphyxiation balloons on the League Of Gentlemen.Vividly. Comic genius! I was fighting for breath myself watching that!

Aunty Al
24-02--2006, 10:31 AM
Vividly. Comic genius! I was fighting for breath myself watching that!
And did it turn you on? Please do tell tee hee!

Atomik
24-02--2006, 10:37 AM
And did it turn you on? Please do tell tee hee!Y'know, maybe I'm just boring and old fashioned, but I've always found the sexual stimulation provided by having a nekkid lady in my bed quite satisfying enough, without the need to tie her up, wrap a plastic bag around her hed, whip her, or smear her in shit. Guess I'm just odd. :whistle:

twistedduck
24-02--2006, 12:04 PM
I agree with the rest of you i cant see what sexual experience is worth nearly dying for or actually dying for doesnt make sense :confused:

Exedous
24-02--2006, 12:06 PM
Oooo, the wife WILL be happy you've said that..:D

crap muppet
24-02--2006, 01:52 PM
the need to tie her up, wrap a plastic bag around her hed, whip her, or smear her in shit. Guess I'm just odd. :whistle:

I tend to save that for my ex ;)

scarlett
24-02--2006, 01:59 PM
do we share the same ex ?:harhar:

Alanalea
24-02--2006, 02:24 PM
Personally i don't see anything wrong with it... as long as its not me that its being done to. Everyone has their own fetishes and as long as both are consenting adults doing it in the privacy of where-ever they are, it ok. You never know until you've tried something. This particular fetish may be a way of acheiving earth shattering orgasms?

As for it going wrong, you have to complete confidence and trust your partner to the ends of the earth, for them to know limits/boundaries and signs. I think that this is the same for many other fetishes- Electro, Drowning etc. But even with 'normal' sex we have to trust our partners wth our life every time- the first time without protection that they haven't got STDs or worse. Even after that you have to be confident (trust) that your partners is 100% faithful, if they aren't who knows what could be bought home?
(Sorry gone off topic)

Anyway, i've seen worse.

Lanky Midget
01-03--2006, 01:40 PM
I thought it was exclusive to the extreme elements of the BDSM people..

All BDSM partnerships require alot of trust. Since I enjoy a mild serving of this lifestyle, I can say that there isn't a single person I trust enough to take me so close to death.

Two reason why others do though. It's a constant search for biggest thrill. You're trying new and more dangerous things when you get bored of the last thing you tried - And believe me, there's a few things left after you get bored with that one! - Or that the desire to give your trust, or to demand that trust if you're the Master, becomes close to perfect.

Firinne
01-03--2006, 02:04 PM
Certainly doesn't turn me on ...

Sunny
03-03--2006, 08:07 PM
Y'know, maybe I'm just boring and old fashioned, but I've always found the sexual stimulation provided by having a nekkid lady in my bed quite satisfying enough, without the need to tie her up, wrap a plastic bag around her hed, whip her, or smear her in shit. Guess I'm just odd. :whistle:

I couldn't agree more Dok. I must be odd too. ;)

As for this strangling thing.. Eeeeeep! :eek: I'm wincing thinking about it. But it just goes to show how diverse we humans are. I cannot imagine liking that.

Love,
Sunny
xxx

weecab
10-06--2006, 08:24 PM
It's not all about plastic bags and being close to death......there is another level to this, its about ultimate trust and letting yourself be open enough to be in someone elses hands. There are many ways to do this, hands, belts etc. It's not about nearly killing the person it is about understanding what is in there head, about when to stop and when not to. It isn't for everyone i understand that, but it does give you a connection to another person like no other. I think people are to quick to judge, when they haven't tried it. It isn't something that you can do with anyone, or everytime, it is a very intimate and spiritual thing, not just shoving a bag on someones head and hoping for the best......

weecab
10-06--2006, 08:29 PM
Am i the only person who doesn't think this is weird??????

weecab
10-06--2006, 08:36 PM
im curious to know what peoples views are on this wierd sexual practice??

In my view its wrong...it smacks of past abuse,

Sorry people, but i am off on one now!!!! Past abuse, nothing abusive about it, it is not something you are forced to do and it is NOT and abusive situation to wholy trust someone, and as for being wierd! no judgement there then..... you are entitled to your opinion but come on........at least try and see the other side.

Rook
10-06--2006, 10:05 PM
Remember that Tory they found dead with an orange in his mouth all tied up and dead?
I dont get it and it would not wotk for me I guess(havent tried it so dont know) but then the whole SnM thing passes me by largely. Bit of tying up and slaps maybe but not anything too heavy

rohan wood
10-06--2006, 10:54 PM
I like it!
always have i dont really know why, it just makes me cum really hard :) sorry if it freaks ppl out

Skye
10-06--2006, 11:13 PM
Certainly not for me this one.

weecab
10-06--2006, 11:14 PM
I like it!
always have i dont really know why, it just makes me cum really hard :) sorry if it freaks ppl out

yeah, I'm not the only one!!!! :waves:

trin
11-06--2006, 12:06 AM
weecab's right, it's a trust issue rather than anything - not only you trusting the person doing it, but also them trusting themselves to be able to do it as safely as possible and to be able to cope should the unthinkable happen and things go wrong.

What can I say? I'm a fan. :)

Random Dave
11-06--2006, 12:18 AM
I've never tried it, but don't find the idea objectionable.
It is a matter of trust, and pushing your limits.
And from the descriptions I've seen it is a very intense experience.

I'm usually open to new things, under the right circumstances,
but finding the right person as a parner for edge play activities is the key.
It's not just a matter of blind trust - you really do need to know that they are "a safe pair of hands"

Be careful out there.