PDA

View Full Version : Women on bikes

stuoolong
27-02--2006, 05:58 PM
It's not quite a sexual thing but more of a lifestyle choice thing maybe...but I am incredibly attracted to women who ride bicycles.

It's because they've chosen to use a green form of transport, it's because they are hardcore enough to brave the traffic (which frightens the shit out of me every time I use my bike), it's because they are physically fit and like being outdoors.

Oh, and they almost always have a nice arse... :harhar:

Anyone else feel this way, anyone feel like that about male cyclists?

Atomik
27-02--2006, 06:05 PM
I suppose it's no weirder than men liking the 'horsey' type. :whistle:

Rae
27-02--2006, 06:13 PM
It's because they've chosen to use a green form of transport, it's because they are hardcore enough to brave the traffic (which frightens the shit out of me every time I use my bike), it's because they are physically fit and like being outdoors.

Maybe they're just banned from driving?

stuoolong
27-02--2006, 06:15 PM
Maybe they're just banned from driving?

Yeah I guess. But most women I know who want to drive, but can't for one reason or another, tend to get the bus or taxi everywhere. Personal safety reasons etc.

wiggy
27-02--2006, 09:17 PM
I love bike riding - i love going through traffic (hate the smell) but pissing drivers of is the best - i dont mind bike riding alone - which I have to do as someone is shit scared of traffic as well - i remember me and someone went round a round about and someone panicked saying I cant do that its scareyyyyyyy - of course im not talking about you Rae :whistle:

Paul
27-02--2006, 09:33 PM
I want to be a saddle :whistle:

phil
28-02--2006, 10:00 AM
Saddle sniffing. The big summer 06 fashion :o

Milo
28-02--2006, 12:01 PM
* most women I know who want to drive, but can't for one reason or another, tend to get the bus or taxi everywhere. Personal safety reasons etc.

That's because Leeds is "the devil's garden", mate.

Rook
28-02--2006, 06:25 PM
I suppose it's no weirder than men liking the 'horsey' type. :whistle:

Thats wierd? Oh :o

Paul
28-02--2006, 07:53 PM
Saddle sniffing. The big summer 06 fashion :o
I guess the towpath is the place to be for that :D