PDA

View Full Version : Favorite position?

Pages : [1] 2

lost
02-10--2005, 01:43 PM
tis what it sounds like, mines ummmmmm... everything :reddevil: :mrgreen:

Atomik
02-10--2005, 01:47 PM
I like the wenches legs slung over my shoulders, personally. You can get some nice, deep penetration going that way. Plus it lets you play with their knees and feet more easily, which are two often overlooked erogenous zones :reddevil:

lost
02-10--2005, 01:54 PM
aye thats what i meant :mrgreen: getting deep down there is good for the health i hear. Whats all this business about feet though? :whistle:

Atomik
02-10--2005, 01:55 PM
Knee-pits are great. A litle spit on yer finger and play with the knee-pits. It's the bollocks (not literally, obviously!).

lost
02-10--2005, 02:00 PM
hmmm cheers ill have to try it :D if it works youl have to set up a doks sex advice thread... :whistle:

Atomik
02-10--2005, 02:02 PM
hmmm cheers ill have to try it :D if it works youl have to set up a doks sex advice thread... :whistle:Just try it on yourself the next time you're knocking off a quick 'un :harhar:

Firinne
02-10--2005, 02:08 PM
Knee-pits are great. A litle spit on yer finger and play with the knee-pits. It's the bollocks (not literally, obviously!).

You've been watching Ally Mc Beal!!! :harhar:

Atomik
02-10--2005, 02:12 PM
You've been watching Ally Mc Beal!!! :harhar:God forbid! I'd sooner drag my nekkid testacles across hot coals! Although actually, the early seasons weren't too bad. Don't remember any knee-pits though.

Whirler
02-10--2005, 02:15 PM
I like the wenches legs slung over my shoulders, personally. You can get some nice, deep penetration going that way. Plus it lets you play with their knees and feet more easily, which are two often overlooked erogenous zones :reddevil:Is there something you want to tell me babe? :eek:

Firinne
02-10--2005, 02:17 PM
God forbid! I'd sooner drag my nekkid testacles across hot coals! Although actually, the early seasons weren't too bad. Don't remember any knee-pits though.

No? Richard was obsessed with the knee pit ...

And yes, I think I'd rather be tortured too!

Atomik
02-10--2005, 02:20 PM
No? Richard was obsessed with the knee pit ...That's ringing a bell. Obviously a man of refined sexual technique! :thumbup:

OK, what about the inner wrist and the palms of the hand? I'm pretty sure that was never on Ally McBeal, so can I claim that one as my own? :mrgreen:

Firinne
02-10--2005, 04:09 PM
That's ringing a bell. Obviously a man of refined sexual technique! :thumbup:

OK, what about the inner wrist and the palms of the hand? I'm pretty sure that was never on Ally McBeal, so can I claim that one as my own? :mrgreen:

You can, but you have to demonstrate to us all that it works ;)

Atomik
02-10--2005, 04:21 PM
You can, but you have to demonstrate to us all that it works ;)You'll have to take me at my word unless you've got (a) a train ticket (b) a large jar of maple syrup, and (c) an incredibly convincing argument lined up with which to placate my girlfriend. And just for the record, I don't think "I'm here as part of the private healthcare package" is gonna cut it :harhar:

Firinne
02-10--2005, 04:40 PM
You'll have to take me at my word unless you've got (a) a train ticket (b) a large jar of maple syrup, and (c) an incredibly convincing argument lined up with which to placate my girlfriend. And just for the record, I don't think "I'm here as part of the private healthcare package" is gonna cut it :harhar:

*hides nurses uniform and toy stethoscope behind back*

Why sir, I don't know what you mean :cool:

Atomik
02-10--2005, 04:43 PM
*hides nurses uniform and toy stethoscope behind back*

Why sir, I don't know what you mean :cool:Where the hell was the internet back when I was single?!?!? :frust:

Firinne
02-10--2005, 06:33 PM
Where the hell was the internet back when I was single?!?!? :frust:

LOL!

It's overrated, the only guys I've ever met over t'internet while single were tossers or married to one or other of my friends!

Atomik
02-10--2005, 06:36 PM
LOL!

It's overrated, the only guys I've ever met over t'internet while single were tossers or married to one or other of my friends!So let me get this straight..... you're saying as a tosser or a married guy, it's easy to meet single women over the internet? Remind me again how this is bad? :harhar:

Firinne
02-10--2005, 06:42 PM
So let me get this straight..... you're saying as a tosser or a married guy, it's easy to meet single women over the internet? Remind me again how this is bad? :harhar:

Depends whether you're a tosser/married guy or a single female I guess! :whistle:

Lady_Fantasy
10-10--2005, 03:21 PM
good old missionary always hits the right spot, i quite enjoy being under a hot sexy boy
i like being on top too, it feels really nice to control the rythm and it leaves room for *other things*:twisted:

Atomik
10-10--2005, 04:20 PM
good old missionary always hits the right spot, i quite enjoy being under a hot sexy boy
i like being on top too, it feels really nice to control the rythm and it leaves room for *other things*:twisted:On the other hand, being underneath is quite nice as you have your hands free as you don't need them for supporting yourself, thus allowing them to roam unhindered :mrgreen:

Lady_Fantasy
10-10--2005, 07:46 PM
On the other hand, being underneath is quite nice as you have your hands free as you don't need them for supporting yourself, thus allowing them to roam unhindered :mrgreen:

thats what i meant by *other things*

Whirler
11-10--2005, 06:32 PM
On the other hand, being underneath is quite nice as you have your hands free as you don't need them for supporting yourself, thus allowing them to roam unhindered :mrgreen::waves::clap:

PackinaLength
12-10--2005, 04:51 PM
Doggie style!

wiggy
15-10--2005, 10:39 AM
Doggy or on a chair or sofa is always a good one!!!!

Atomik
15-10--2005, 01:17 PM
Ooh yeah! I have an excellent fucking chair :sex:

Perthite
16-10--2005, 11:30 PM
it really really depends what i'm in the mood for. i think 'spoons' is a favourite because it's very initimate, despite the fact we're not technically facing each other.

Power_13
17-10--2005, 01:26 AM
Spoons position is my favourite, for the "hand roaming unhindered" reason :D

Also, try this one:

In the middle of sex, grab her around the midsection and lift up her entirety.

Then, run down the steps while fucking her to the nearest available exit. Be sure to run as hard and fast as possible until your legs are a whirling blur.

While fucking her still, jump in the ol' Chevy pickup and drive a good fifteen or twenty minutes into the desert. Kick open the door and eject her out of the driver's side with a strong pelvic thrust. Give her a manly stare and shut the door, then drive off.

Leave her horny and alone in the desert for three hours. Next, come back and rescue her. Girls like to be rescued and you are playing a crucial role as a manhero. Wear a fireman's outfit to get her extra hot. Now nibble on her earlobes and pour sand in her hair with your eyes crossed.

Whirler
17-10--2005, 10:12 PM

Also, try this one:

Then, run down the steps while fucking her to the nearest available exit. Be sure to run as hard and fast as possible until your legs are a whirling blur.

While fucking her still, jump in the ol' Chevy pickup and drive a good fifteen or twenty minutes into the desert. Kick open the door and eject her out of the driver's side with a strong pelvic thrust. Give her a manly stare and shut the door, then drive off.

Leave her horny and alone in the desert for three hours. Next, come back and rescue her. Girls like to be rescued and you are playing a crucial role as a manhero. Wear a fireman's outfit to get her extra hot. Now nibble on her earlobes and pour sand in her hair with your eyes crossed.Wow - if only I were single *sigh* :wub:

Exedous
28-11--2005, 01:02 AM

Also, try this one:

Leave her horny and alone in the desert for three hours. Next, come back and rescue her. Girls like to be rescued and you are playing a crucial role as a manhero. Wear a fireman's outfit to get her extra hot. Now nibble on her earlobes and pour sand in her hair with your eyes crossed.

Hhahahahahahahaha, iv SOOO got to try that one.......:rolleyes:

Hhahahahahahahah

Ghost

Exedous
28-11--2005, 01:07 AM
Spoons is good, also halfway up the stairs, standing up...tough but good.. ... mmmmm

Ghost

Northern Princess
28-11--2005, 01:09 AM
hanging out a window 20 storeys up on new years eve in Tenerife!!

ecomamma
28-11--2005, 01:49 AM

Also, try this one:

I nearly choked on my hot chocolate!:pics:
seemed a good time to use it!

Atomik
28-11--2005, 09:42 AM
I nearly choked on my hot chocolate!Woah. You mean you actually tried that out?!? :harhar:

ecomamma
30-11--2005, 02:05 AM
:rolleyes:

Chazz
30-11--2005, 02:49 AM
Too right!

Make the chocolate thick and let it cool a bit before incorporating ithttp://www.gibnet.gi/%7Eherwin/images/opera.gif

phil
30-11--2005, 11:40 AM
any! :reddevil:

josh
30-11--2005, 07:19 PM
LOL!

It's overrated, the only guys I've ever met over t'internet while single were tossers or married to one or other of my friends!

*cough*

(for when you do, next week :P)

Firinne
01-12--2005, 10:02 AM
*cough*

(for when you do, next week :P)

I'm not meeting you next week! *confused*

phil
01-12--2005, 11:21 AM
I'm confused too, thought it was me you were meeting!!:D

Firinne
12-01--2006, 02:09 PM
I'm confused too, thought it was me you were meeting!!:D

*late catch up on thread*

I was? Oops! Someone should have told me! :whistle:

Roach
12-01--2006, 05:07 PM
On the other hand, being underneath is quite nice as you have your hands free as you don't need them for supporting yourself, thus allowing them to roam unhindered :mrgreen:

My thought excatley, plus it means we get a better view as well :harhar:

Lozi
13-01--2006, 04:38 AM
69 has good and bad points *ponders*

:o

:eek:

artguy
13-01--2006, 12:46 PM
Missionary, I like to take control :reddevil:

ecomamma
13-01--2006, 01:42 PM
Any which way! No Favourites....

tho no bum sex! EVER!

Anything thing else is always worth a try, cant think of any that i wouldnt do:whistle:

Atomik
13-01--2006, 01:44 PM
tho no bum sex! EVER:madlol:

Anusha
13-01--2006, 10:52 PM
Missionary, I like to take control :reddevil:

so do i so missionary is definately OUT...:whistle:

ecomamma
13-01--2006, 11:11 PM
so do i so missionary is definately OUT...:whistle:

:thumbup:

Anusha
13-01--2006, 11:18 PM
:thumbup:

cant let these men have it all ways can we...;) :wiggle: :reddevil:

ecomamma
13-01--2006, 11:35 PM
cant let these men have it all ways can we...;) :wiggle: :reddevil:

Ohh i dont know...:reddevil: Im sure we could :D let them have it 'all ways':sex: jeezzz Im :harhar: tonight!

Starling
14-01--2006, 01:06 AM
I like the man to take control :D

I think doggy is my fave.

lost
14-01--2006, 01:56 AM
:p i like it when women talk dirty.

Dan
20-03--2006, 06:56 PM
I actually can't think of a single position i wouldnt like but being young n inocent havent lol so i guess in theory um doggy n legs behind shoulders n 69 n missionary n cowgirl :o

sensamelia
29-03--2006, 06:35 PM
any position it depends on the mood and wether the central heating is working

Peace love and unity
29-03--2006, 10:25 PM
it depends on the person ur wiv

i hav favourites wiv ex's and they r all different from the other because they r all good at different things

:huglove:

Skye
29-03--2006, 10:50 PM
any position it depends on the mood and wether the central heating is working

Work up a sweat and it wont matter whether the heating works or not.:whistle:

Dan
30-03--2006, 03:11 PM
hehe you offering skye?

Exedous
03-04--2006, 11:03 AM
I like the man to take control :D

I think doggy is my fave.

I'll remember that..... :D ;) :harhar:

:patch:

Hippy Kid
03-04--2006, 11:03 AM
i like the woman on top because of the view and i love doggy style and ive just realised i havent got a favourite position i just love sex full stop

Starling
10-04--2006, 11:27 PM
I'll remember that..... :D ;) :harhar:

You're not gona set me up with Spike,.. are u?? :eek:

:sos:

Exedous
10-04--2006, 11:41 PM
You're not gona set me up with Spike,.. are u?? :eek:

:sos:
Asked him...he thought about it, and sadly declined...:harhar: