PDA

View Full Version : Tantric Sex

stormypagan
02-10--2005, 06:48 PM
How about a bit of Tantric Sex .. sorry that wasn't an offer hehehe!!

I love the idea of this and been looking more into it and experimenting that way a bit more over the years. But who better to go for it than with a true soulmate. It can be a very spiritual experience, prolonging an orgasm and breathing together!

http://www.tantra.com/mission/lacroix.html (http://www.tantra.com/mission/lacroix.html)

OOooo now where is Stonesy <wicked grin>

Love and light
Xxxx Stormy xxxX

lost
02-10--2005, 07:10 PM
hgzfjhgfxggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggg ggggggg

riksuretopdj
02-10--2005, 07:36 PM
i have tried to convince my girlfriend that we will achieve extra spiritual vibrations by "doing it " more and for longer but i get no come backs i swear she is just being a lazy cow or wat! or am i just no good and not getting the message eh :think:

stormypagan
02-10--2005, 07:52 PM
or am i just no good and not getting the message eh :think:
And then again maybe it is her?? At the end of the day if you aren't instantly compatiable you can work at it too and it can get better. But it takes two to make it work at the end of the day!! Try some massage to get her in the mood (blooming eck sound like a sex therapist hehehe)

Claerie
02-10--2005, 07:56 PM
massage works everytime, for me anyway:wub:

stormypagan
02-10--2005, 08:00 PM
Dosen't it just :0) A nice bit of geranium oil to up lift the spirits or lavender to relax, then massage away <smile>

riksuretopdj
04-10--2005, 04:40 AM
suppose so, i'll try it, we used to massage each other in days of yesteryear its funny wat 9 years do to you! :sleep:

riksuretopdj
04-10--2005, 05:13 AM
Jesus stormy i have just visited your site and it is proper spiritulized up to the max!! you are a proper hippy indeed! i will read more later but i must go back to bed! i have work,hows the baby thing going? strange init?

stormypagan
04-10--2005, 11:38 AM
Jesus stormy i have just visited your site and it is proper spiritulized up to the max!! you are a proper hippy indeed! i will read more later but i must go back to bed! i have work,hows the baby thing going? strange init?

Lol @ rik :0) for that posting!!! But thanks for your lovely comments :)

The baby is doing well, its me who is knackered hehehe :0)

ecomamma
14-10--2005, 12:46 PM
my favorite subject.....its so cool to be able to make love on different levels...I live for the moments of soul connected sex....Id rather never have sex again then never to experince tantra....the build up with your partner is essential to this practice correct me if you think Im wrong altho I dont feel it would work any other way with or without a massage:insane: altho massage is a good way of connecting....there are so many ideas,books on this subject...could anyone share what theres are...Id be willing to share my understanding on tantra...:sex:

stormypagan
14-10--2005, 05:45 PM
my favorite subject.....its so cool to be able to make love on different levels...I live for the moments of soul connected sex....Id rather never have sex again then never to experince tantra....the build up with your partner is essential to this practice correct me if you think Im wrong altho I dont feel it would work any other way with or without a massage:insane: altho massage is a good way of connecting....there are so many ideas,books on this subject...could anyone share what theres are...Id be willing to share my understanding on tantra...:sex:

Massage is a good way to relax and get in the mood if a partner isn't feeling too into it but not essential. I think it helps the sentuality and spirituality of it all. Please do share your understanding Ecomamma :)

Sarah
15-10--2005, 12:10 AM
My understanding of Tantric sex is the intimacy and feelings associated with sex without having to even touch each other ? I don't know much about it but I do know what I have experienced with regards to that, and its been wonderful and has also made me place less emphasis on sex and more emphasis on that shared head space of bliss...

I might just be :insane: but for me, having that kind of connection with my partner means so very very much and is almost better than sex :)

Lozi
10-12--2005, 09:26 PM
is tantric sex what finch in american pie tries out?

matthew
10-12--2005, 09:58 PM
is tantric sex what finch in american pie tries out?

hahahaha YES

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=is+tantric+sex+what+finch+in+am erican+pie+tries+out%3F&ei=UTF-8&fl=0&fr=FP-tab-web-t

it seems..

We'll try it together sometime. ehh ?:whistle:

Lozi
10-12--2005, 10:03 PM
...and by that of course you mean the royal 'we' as in you?:angel:

matthew
10-12--2005, 10:10 PM
...and by that of course you mean the royal 'we' as in you?:angel:

You got it honey... :whistle:

matthew
10-12--2005, 10:17 PM
Tantric lovemaking is not something you try with just anybody, not even with the one you love and respect deeply, you need years and years of physical and emotional preparation before you can come to grasps what it's all about.

In the event me and Lozi ever find ourselves in the same room with no clothes on thinking about sex.. then i will be better able to answer you.. You seem to know more than me..but heck i don't wish to take your word for it..at this time. :wiggle:

Lozi
10-12--2005, 10:52 PM
.......:eek:

josh
10-12--2005, 11:37 PM
i dont think lozi has counted on this possibility..

Lozi
10-12--2005, 11:39 PM
...not exactly no.....
:insane: <----me except with turqoisey greeny blue :)