PDA

View Full Version : Horses

wheelz
19-03--2006, 12:28 PM
A few years ago when i lived in Hull there was a spate of cruelty to horses. Some kids (i assume) were going round torching horses tails and manes. One had its eye put out and its tail cut off. Another had its ligament slashed. Quite a few were set on fire. What i wonder is, whether you like animals or not, why could anyone be so cruel. This was happening for a couple of months, almost every day there would be an incident and as far as i know no one was ever caught. BASTARDS:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rae
19-03--2006, 01:24 PM
Thats discusting, I really don't understand how anyone could do that, or anything like that to any amimal.

A few years ago I used to help out in a riding school, and two of our horses had been very cut up in their stables. A man had gone in them and stabed one of them in the neck, twisted it a few times then dragged the knife down towards the shoulder, the other horse had be stabbed a few times and was alright. The man turned out to be the owners ex husband, and a wanker.

wheelz
19-03--2006, 01:29 PM
Tosser, i just dont get it. I ran over a cat some time a go, i was in bits for ages.

wiggy
19-03--2006, 03:47 PM
Poor horses - I heard things about that ages and ages ago its sad how people can do it. Bastards

Sunny
21-03--2006, 03:45 PM
Any animal cruelty disgusts me:mad:. I think one of the really nasty things about cruelty to placid pet horses and such, is that those animals are so gentle towards people and unwittingly trust them, and are then put through some horrible things. When those animals are so docile at times, it seems doubly twisted to maul and hurt them. I suppose it just reiterates what is said about bullies picking on the weak...

Love,
Sunny
xxx