PDA

View Full Version : worried!

Dan
21-03--2006, 05:52 PM
I've quit masturbation or any form of sexual contact for lent and well as you might expect it's difficult as fuck! But the really ridiculous thing is that I am turned on majorly by the slightest thing like imagining kissing a girl or anything! Any scientists or anyone able to explain??!! I quit last year but at a different time just to see if I could and it was pretty hard but really satisfying at the end. In response to the other topic that was probably an uber orgasm please help! Thanks, Dan xxx

Atomik
21-03--2006, 06:07 PM
I'm worried by the fact that you only ever post in the sex and relationship forums! :whistle:

Ms. Vee
21-03--2006, 06:42 PM
I'm worried by the fact that you only ever post in the sex and relationship forums! :whistle:

I second that!

Maybe, if you're trying to give up on masturbating, then hanging around the Filthy Thoughts forum is not the best plan...
Instead spend your time thinking about non-sexy things, such as cornflakes... drawing pins... cauliflower... Boris Johnson... carpet... toenails...

Actually, screw that. Boris Johnson is far from boring.

Paul
21-03--2006, 06:51 PM
Why on earth would anyone want to give up masturbation? :eek:

Tigerdaddy
21-03--2006, 09:30 PM
How longs Lent? One day, two days, three days!! :eek:

Rae
21-03--2006, 10:46 PM
I've quit masturbation or any form of sexual contact for lent

Good luck.

Power_13
22-03--2006, 12:55 AM
I'll give the closest to a scientific answer I can manage.

It's the buildup of testosterone and semen. It's probably just as natural as not peeing for however many days. :eek:

scarlett
22-03--2006, 02:29 PM
i've given up christianity for lent:harhar:

Exedous
22-03--2006, 03:20 PM
Iv given up being single.......:broc:

I know i know, its wearing a bit thin...sorry...:o

:patch:

The Original Laney
22-03--2006, 03:28 PM
Are you the Dan from Hipforums that used to do webcam sex with anyone? :whistle:

(not that I'm asking for one.. just wondered if it was you):insane:

Atomik
22-03--2006, 03:36 PM
Are you the Dan from Hipforums that used to do webcam sex with anyone? :whistle: Don't you recognise him with his clothes on? :madlol:

The Original Laney
22-03--2006, 03:36 PM
Sod off :harhar:

PeacePiper
22-03--2006, 08:01 PM
But the really ridiculous thing is that I am turned on majorly by the slightest thing like imagining kissing a girl or anything!

Well, seeing as you're a teenager, I'd be worried if that wasn't happening if I were you ;)

Dan
24-03--2006, 06:26 PM
lol true in response to your questions lent lasts 40 days and 40 nights look it up in a bible and yes i guess i should be worried if i wasnt so turned on lol yes i am lol but not so sure now lol im getting a name for myself bad reputation :angel: maybe i should check out the other sections i was just impressed there was such a large section of the sex area lol no other site does that im thinking ooh just to add on anyone heard of the big green gathering? love you all Dan

Ms. Vee
24-03--2006, 06:36 PM
lol true in response to your questions lent lasts 40 days and 40 nights look it up in a bible and yes i guess i should be worried if i wasnt so turned on lol yes i am lol but not so sure now lol im getting a name for myself bad reputation :angel: maybe i should check out the other sections i was just impressed there was such a large section of the sex area lol no other site does that im thinking ooh just to add on anyone heard of the big green gathering? love you all Dan

That is a lot of LOLs in one place there! :wiggle:

Dan
25-03--2006, 03:42 AM
is there a limit? can you suggest a replacement word?

koolaid
26-03--2006, 10:49 AM
But the really ridiculous thing is that I am turned on majorly by the slightest thing like imagining kissing a girl or anything!

Dan your 17...When your a 17 year old boy everything turns you on whatever. fuck when I was 17 I got turned on just by waking up..

Atomik
26-03--2006, 10:52 AM
when I was 17 I got turned on just by waking up..What a guy! :worthy:

:harhar:

Fleassy
26-03--2006, 05:03 PM
Are you the Dan from Hipforums that used to do webcam sex with anyone? :whistle:

(not that I'm asking for one.. just wondered if it was you):insane:

hehe no thats a different dan, hes older and ive met him in real life.... and he had clothes on :p

scarlett
26-03--2006, 05:05 PM
is there a pic of koolaid somewhere ?...then i can see if i have the same reaction:harhar:

Firinne
26-03--2006, 05:17 PM

There was a film about a guy that gave up sex for 20 days, wish I could remember the title ...

Atomik
26-03--2006, 06:13 PM
There was a film about a guy that gave up sex for 20 days, wish I could remember the title ..."The Man Who Never Was"? :D

Dan
27-03--2006, 04:51 PM
no the one your thinking of is 40 days and 40 nights class film and josh hartnett looks a bit like my cuz its where i got the idea for the last time i did it i get turned on by waking up to two weeks to go! sooo tempted grr :reddevil:

Paul
27-03--2006, 04:56 PM
If you are really struggling you could always try one of these

http://www.chastityuk.co.uk/acatalog/QCB3000.html

:D

The Original Laney
27-03--2006, 04:56 PM
Looks painful :eek:

Ms. Vee
27-03--2006, 04:59 PM
So, why exactly did you decide to give up masturbation? I understand that it is because of lent, but what are the personal reasons? What do you hope it will achieve?

I would have thought that the reason why would be to rid your mind of 'unpure' thoughts, but surely this is having the opposite affect as - as you say - you are just constantly thinking about sex because you can't relieve tension.

Dan
27-03--2006, 05:08 PM
because of the amazing orgasm at the end and also so i can prove to myself i have alot of staying power a test i guess

Ms. Vee
27-03--2006, 05:09 PM
because of the amazing orgasm at the end and also so i can prove to myself i have alot of staying power a test i guess

Ahhh, so nothing to do with religion then! :harhar:

Firinne
27-03--2006, 05:58 PM
no the one your thinking of is 40 days and 40 nights class film and josh hartnett looks a bit like my cuz its where i got the idea for the last time i did it i get turned on by waking up to two weeks to go! sooo tempted grr :reddevil:

And I thought 5 days was bad :whistle:

Dan
28-03--2006, 07:53 PM
no religon as well im v christian firenee you mean for you personaly or guys or girls in general??

Fleassy
28-03--2006, 10:06 PM
There was a film about a guy that gave up sex for 20 days, wish I could remember the title ...

i think you meanthe film "40 days and 40 nights" ....its shit :p but yes it does remind me of this

ecomamma
28-03--2006, 11:00 PM

A tantric guru in the making:whistle:

WISH MORE GUYS THOUGHT LIKE THIS

Exedous
29-03--2006, 02:02 AM
no religon as well im v christian firenee you mean for you personaly or guys or girls in general??
Hmmm, looking at yer previous posts, im not so sure about the christian bit....this isint a dig at you OR your faith. Im jus an old cynic.

:patch:

monkey
29-03--2006, 10:42 AM
A tantric guru in the making:whistle:

WISH MORE GUYS THOUGHT LIKE THIS

Thats just what I was thinking..Get yourself a book on Tantric Dan :p

Atomik
29-03--2006, 11:57 AM
Thats just what I was thinking..Get yourself a book on Tantric Dan :pWouldn't a girlfriend be a better start? You can't become a mechanic without a getting your spanner greasy. ;)

Dan
29-03--2006, 01:17 PM
Ok just to sort out the religious issues, I am a Christian and beluieve in creationism so I will not have sex with a girl until I am married. I know it sounds strange for a seventeen year old just strong morale values. Ye i know I'd like to pursue tantric give the girl as much pleasure as possible! Thanks ecomama. Hope that sorted out questions about my religion. And the film doesn't suck it's hilarious and the leading actress is gorgeous!!!!!

sensamelia
29-03--2006, 02:28 PM
given up masturbation oh my you must be ill:doh:

Dan
30-03--2006, 01:12 PM
what you mean sensamelia? are you saying theres no way you could do it? found out a couple of days ago i miss calculated and its a few days extra!! :reddevil: :cry: :frust: :help: