PDA

View Full Version : Pulling a girl

gothicat
21-03--2006, 10:59 PM
Someone suggested putting this here.

Girls (and boys maybe) any tips on how to pull a girl!?

I've had 3 girlfriends in total, each have left me within a year to persue a life with a boy. Do I turn them straight?

Any tips greatly recivied, im sick of going to gay bars and only seemingly pulling men without even wanting to or trying to :eek:

Exedous
22-03--2006, 08:24 PM
Hmmm, cant say...my girl pulled me.

:patch:

wiggy
22-03--2006, 08:44 PM
What type of girl do you usually go for?

Try different pubs and not just gay ones - me and my friends (gay ones) have been out many of times and they have ended up pulling!!!
Best way to pull someone in my world is - be keen but not to keen, be happy but not over happy. Everything in moderation

Exedous
22-03--2006, 09:45 PM
What type of girl do you usually go for?

Try different pubs and not just gay ones - me and my friends (gay ones) have been out many of times and they have ended up pulling!!!
Best way to pull someone in my world is - be keen but not to keen, be happy but not over happy. Everything in moderation

.....and use some really dodgy chat up lines...

wiggy
22-03--2006, 09:58 PM
Yeah I've had a few, thats amusing but then shite chat-up lines can work because you both laugh about it, and you can take the piss out of him/her for a while and thats always a good ice breaker lol

Paul
22-03--2006, 10:53 PM
Best way to pull is by not giving a shit whether you do or don't

gothicat
24-03--2006, 06:12 PM
i dont really give a shit, it just would be nice you know.

Fleassy
29-03--2006, 11:28 AM
i dont know ive never hada girlfriend.. when i facy a girl i go all shy and quiet and scared haha :o

onelove
03-04--2006, 06:57 PM
Best thing is to just be relaxed and be yourself. It will take care of itself. I know every one says it but the best thing to do is just don't go looking. Concentrate on enjoying yourself with your mates and having a good time.

Coyote
03-04--2006, 06:58 PM
By the arms, definately. They squeal if you use the hair.

:)

s0ck
12-04--2006, 06:00 PM
I pulled a girl in a straight bar once , it was so random n i was there with my boyfriend (ex now) . she was cute. i gave her my number but she never contacted me. slightly gutted.

Exedous
12-04--2006, 11:27 PM
By the arms, definately. They squeal if you use the hair.
:)

:D Hahahahaha :clap:

Enigma_rising
20-04--2006, 09:17 PM
erm, the only time i have was a friend of mine, we were pissing about one night teasing each other about being so frustrated on the females front and ended up going home together...once a girl came up to me in a pub toilet and kissed me really erotically then just walked away :o that was fun. the other girls i kissed we were doing it for a giggly drunk thing. man, i should spend some more time in pubs, lol.

gothicat
20-04--2006, 11:01 PM
erm, the only time i have was a friend of mine, we were pissing about one night teasing each other about being so frustrated on the females front and ended up going home together...once a girl came up to me in a pub toilet and kissed me really erotically then just walked away :o that was fun. the other girls i kissed we were doing it for a giggly drunk thing. man, i should spend some more time in pubs, lol.

god im gonna kidnap you

Enigma_rising
21-04--2006, 10:40 AM
lol, ok sounds like fun. :)

dreadyfairy
21-04--2006, 11:35 AM
i can't believe i'm about to say this as i'm bi and hate all the shit that can go with that when your in a relationship but maybe you need to find someone whos 100% lesbian alot of my gay freinds have had the same problems with goin out with bi people or those who are still exploring there sexuality.Good luck!