PDA

View Full Version : Neon meate dream of a octafish

showmet
27-03--2006, 12:44 AM
Dear Deirdre

I have been a lesbian vegetarian for over a year now but occasionally have a very odd dream where I discover I have accidentally eaten meat. Take last night; I woke up from a dream where I was dusting the vending machines at my local swimming pool, then spotted an unattended pasty sitting dolefully alone on a table and, unobserved, I tucked in. Only to discover upon closer inspection that it had these funny shaped meat-like things in it. Promptly felt guilty then woke up. What does this mean?

Yours,

Concerned of Milford Junction:eek:

Atomik
27-03--2006, 07:24 AM
The pasty represnets your suppressed sexual cravings. You're a raging poofter. :eek:

Paul
27-03--2006, 09:34 AM
I had a similar dream not so long ago, but it involved a barbeque and someone trying to force a chicken leg down my throat. :shock:

The Original Laney
27-03--2006, 09:37 AM
Definately means your a bum wall engineer!!:oldtimer:

Atomik
27-03--2006, 09:42 AM
I had a similar dream not so long ago, but it involved a barbeque and someone trying to force a chicken leg down my throat. :shock:That wasn't a barbeque - that was hell. And that definitely wasn't a chicken leg. :eek:

On a more serious note, I wouldn't read too much into dreams. They seldom yield to a superficial interpretation. Their meaning tends to be more abstract. Your dreams of meat are probably connected to insecurity or a childhood trauma or something else unrelated to an omnivorous diet.

Paul
27-03--2006, 09:50 AM
I dunno, when I quit drugs I dreamt about them all the time. I think certain things become such an integral part of life that dreaming is a normal part of the letting go process.

The Original Laney
27-03--2006, 10:04 AM
True actually.. I left Majorettes last month.. finally realising I'm a bit old for that now ;) .. but since.. I dream about it about 3 or 4 times a week

Atomik
27-03--2006, 10:10 AM
True actually.. I left Majorettes last month.. You're shitting me? :eek:

The Original Laney
27-03--2006, 10:11 AM
Not at all :harhar:

I don't give a shit!! Kept me fit and I looked good in sparkly leotards :D

Atomik
27-03--2006, 10:15 AM
Do you have....... photographs? :eek:

The Original Laney
27-03--2006, 10:17 AM
Plenty!! :harhar:

Ranging from age 6 till now!! My latest were from the isle of wight carnival last year.. and no.. you can't see them ;)

I'll be bringing my batons to the gathering.. whilst everyone will poi it up and do their staff stuff, I'll be doing my baton twirling!!

If its hot I might bring my uniforms :whistle:

Atomik
27-03--2006, 10:20 AM
Plenty!! :harhar: :woohoo:

and no.. you can't see them ;):(

I'll be bringing my batons to the gathering.. whilst everyone will poi it up and do their staff stuff, I'll be doing my baton twirling!!

If its hot I might bring my uniforms :whistle:I think I just wet myself. I hope someone's taking a camera!

The Original Laney
27-03--2006, 10:21 AM
I think this thread needs to move to the naughty forums now:whistle:

Atomik
27-03--2006, 10:23 AM
I think this thread needs to move to the naughty forums now:whistle:I think this thread needs to be deleted! I'm at work, and I can't stay concealed by a desk for the whole day! :eek:

The Original Laney
27-03--2006, 10:26 AM
Mwahahhaa!!