PDA

View Full Version : What do you call your condom?

Stardusts Dad
21-03--2009, 09:18 AM
.....and I don't mean Fred or Jo or whatever......:whistle:

Something I posted yesterday made me think back to the days of my youth when the lads would discuss such things.....back then we used to just call them Johnys or Johny Bags - or even three and nines, a reflection of the long time price of 3/9d for a pack of three - I can't remember the ubiquitous French Letter term being much in use then.

So come on - enlighten me....do they still get called by the same names...are there regional variations..has Stardusts Dad finally flipped his lid.........:insane:

the dj
21-03--2009, 09:47 AM
jonny, rubber, raincoat...

the dj
21-03--2009, 09:47 AM
oh, and i doscovered some ace ones by durex that i call daleks because they look like daleks (ribbed and dotted)

Stardusts Dad
21-03--2009, 09:57 AM
oh, and i doscovered some ace ones by durex that i call daleks because they look like daleks (ribbed and dotted)
:clap:

We only had the one variety that I can recall......:rolleyes:

moyne
21-03--2009, 09:59 AM

:clap::clap::clap:

the dj
21-03--2009, 10:00 AM

We only had the one variety that I can recall......:rolleyes:

plastic sacks werent they, or were these the ones made from furry material... *ducks*

the dj
21-03--2009, 10:02 AM
dalek... look and weep!

http://www.ripnroll.com/images/pleasuremax.gif

Stardusts Dad
21-03--2009, 10:04 AM
plastic sacks werent they, or were these the ones made from furry material... *ducks*

Oh blimey that reminds me of the joke that went around at the time

Q. - What's the height of luxury
A. - A fur lined johnny with a zip

the dj
21-03--2009, 10:06 AM
heh. oh and sorry moyne, only just saw your post - glad i made ya laugh :D

julianthegypsy
21-03--2009, 10:35 AM
Reminds me of another. Guy in full black watch dress walks into chemist and holds up used condom. "How much would it cost to repair this condom". Chemist says well we've never done it before but I guess 25p. Guy thinks for a bit then says.....
The regiment accepts your estimate.:D

the dj
21-03--2009, 10:44 AM
Reminds me of another. Guy in full black watch dress walks into chemist and holds up used condom. "How much would it cost to repair this condom". Chemist says well we've never done it before but I guess 25p. Guy thinks for a bit then says.....
The regiment accepts your estimate.:D

:clap::clap::clap:

Glasto'77
25-03--2009, 11:17 PM
whats a condom?

Enigma_rising
26-03--2009, 03:53 AM
lol, usually i call them the ''ooooh i forgot i had one of these in here...what strange use can i put it to...." cos i dont need to use the buggers anymore. :) thankyou coil. :) but i used to call them, well, condoms. johnny was is usage back in the day, as well as rubber and the lovely euphamisn 'protection' . :)

Pumpkin
26-03--2009, 10:05 AM
erm..condoms...haha

Atomik
26-03--2009, 04:02 PM
What do you call your condom?Soiled.

the dj
26-03--2009, 04:03 PM
Soiled.

microgynon.

Stardusts Dad
26-03--2009, 04:58 PM
Soiled.

Bragging again.......:pp

lulu62uk
26-03--2009, 04:58 PM
We call them *party hats*

Due to the fact that a drunk newphew once asked me if i had any party hats in my purse :eek:

When i asked him what he meant, he grabbed his crotch and his girlfriend and said:-

* it ain't no party without your party hat on*

So since then we all call them *party hats* and take the micky out my nephew as much as possible about the whole thing.

She's his wife now by the way.

Stardusts Dad
26-03--2009, 05:00 PM
We call them *party hats*

Due to the fact that a drunk newphew once asked me if i had any party hats in my purse :eek:

When i asked him what he meant, he grabbed his crotch and his girlfriend and said:-

* it ain't no party without your party hat on*

So since then we all call them *party hats* and take the micky out my nephew as much as possible about the whole thing.

She's his wife now by the way.

Aaaaah - so that's where the song 'You can keep your hat on' comes from then.........:insane:

the dj
26-03--2009, 05:02 PM

Nutty Jo
26-03--2009, 05:08 PM
What do you call your condom?

Unused! ;):D

the dj
26-03--2009, 05:09 PM
i have children, so...

full of holes!!!

Constatinoplean
29-03--2009, 03:46 AM
I Just called 'em Durex, because my Science teacher always says 'When in Europe, buy British (She's Scottish), especially Durex'. She's been saying that since I was in First year :eek: and that's probably the soundest piece of advice I got off her...

Though I kinda became a walking vending machine. Most of my mates are too timid to buy a packet from the Pharmacy, even if they get a lot more action than I do. I just buy them in large cheap bulks in Lidl... Maximises profits... :D

The Jolly Green
04-04--2009, 12:09 AM
lifesavers

mr uof luap
04-04--2009, 02:49 PM
Out of date,:(:o

julianthegypsy
04-04--2009, 10:52 PM
I Just called 'em Durex, because my Science teacher always says 'When in Europe, buy British (She's Scottish), especially Durex'. She's been saying that since I was in First year :eek: and that's probably the soundest piece of advice I got off her...

Though I kinda became a walking vending machine. Most of my mates are too timid to buy a packet from the Pharmacy, even if they get a lot more action than I do. I just buy them in large cheap bulks in Lidl... Maximises profits... :D
Yes but Durex doesn't work in Australia. Well you wouldn't try wrapping it in sellotape would you? Yep, Durex is australian for sellotape.:D

Stardusts Dad
05-04--2009, 08:22 AM
Yes but Durex doesn't work in Australia. Well you wouldn't try wrapping it in sellotape would you? Yep, Durex is australian for sellotape.:D

Better cover this one for Stardusts sake.........:whistle:
I tried it once in my growing up, learn from experience, stage.....owwww - it fucking hurt getting it off.............:o

julianthegypsy
05-04--2009, 09:03 AM
Better cover this one for Stardusts sake.........:whistle:
I tried it once in my growing up, learn from experience, stage.....owwww - it fucking hurt getting it off.............:o
Oh fer cryin out loud. There's always one isn't there, there's always one!:D

Stardusts Dad
05-04--2009, 10:15 AM
Oh fer cryin out loud. There's always one isn't there, there's always one!:D

It's all lifes little learning curve....didn't do it again though........:whistle:

The Jolly Green
05-04--2009, 11:00 PM
useless mainly-keep splitting:D

moyne
05-04--2009, 11:04 PM
useless mainly-keep splitting:D

Ditto, so calling them Em' contraception money making spinners!

The Jolly Green
06-04--2009, 04:50 AM
Ditto, so calling them Em' contraception money making spinners!

that sounds about right:clap:

soph01
07-04--2009, 04:02 PM
condoms or rubbers

lilhippy1
07-04--2009, 09:42 PM
recycle and use a carrier bag its cheaper with the recession going on or if you use a well known brand u also get club card points :)

RainbowWarrior
21-04--2009, 03:24 PM
we call then skins (which is also what we call rolling papers.. which can get very confusing and wrong)

jhonnies
glasses (they cover ur jap's eye..)
protection
condom
willy warmer
sperm catcher
rubber

and LOL u only had the one??

"looks in cupboard"

ok, so.. heres a few that we are avoiding because they are weird:

endurance (they have anasthetic on the inside to stop the guy from coming, i bought them by accident and it was.. horrible. he just didnt come.. lol)

tingley (tingley my fucking ass. they burn)

ribbed (yeah, they are ok, but make me sore after a while!)

and here are a few we use regurlaly:

strawberry
banana
normal
extra thin
dotted
blackcurrent (? didnt know we had them)
vanilla
extra strong
extra teat (more cumspace apparently)

Pumpkin
21-04--2009, 03:37 PM
*looks at bump*

i call them unnecessary ;)

Boz
21-04--2009, 03:46 PM
Did you know having sex with a flavoured condom can give you thrush? They're only inended for oral apparently... some useless condom trivia for everyone

LittlestMushroom
21-04--2009, 03:50 PM
Did you know having sex with a flavoured condom can give you thrush? They're only inended for oral apparently... some useless condom trivia for everyone

I think it depends on what they use to flavour them - it's the same with flavoured lubes. If they have sugar in them, the yeast feeds on it and it causes thrush. As long as it's sugar-free, you can shag away. ;) If there's one thing I know about, it's thrush.

Boz
21-04--2009, 03:50 PM
Lol!!

RainbowWarrior
21-04--2009, 04:53 PM
surely if u just have a good scrub afterwars its fine? thats what my friend told me when she got it and the doctor told her how she could have got it...

and yeah we dont favoured for sex, its a waste! its for when he wants head but cant be assed to shower!

AdamOxford
07-05--2009, 09:00 AM
I call them "inconvenient".

moyne
07-05--2009, 10:39 AM
I call them "inconvenient".

responsible attuitude there mate.:rolleyes:

Witch-evanna
07-05--2009, 05:32 PM
how about non existant coz i hate the bloody things lol