PDA

View Full Version : Festival Celtic Fire Fest

Exedous
20-04--2006, 08:22 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/celticfirefest/index.htm

Yes yes, its in Scotland i hear you cry, but for those of you that will be able to make it, it should be a good weekend.

Click on the link, for more info....

:patch:

uma
22-04--2006, 08:37 AM
Oh dear.....Not for the faint hearted let me tell you! You'll have a crazy yet wonderful time.
I was part of the festival last year and it was amazing, and I met some of the most wonderful people. Wouldn't do it again though.....tis very very sexual.....
And....can't make it this year, will watch the madness from my window as I study myself into oblivion...:wiggle:

Atomik
22-04--2006, 12:59 PM
.....tis very very sexual.....Sign me up! :reddevil:

uma
22-04--2006, 03:43 PM
Sign me up! :reddevil:

Filthy boy......

PeacePiper
23-04--2006, 02:34 PM
ooo Fire Walking!

Exedous
23-04--2006, 08:55 PM
Oh dear.....Not for the faint hearted let me tell you! You'll have a crazy yet wonderful time.
I was part of the festival last year and it was amazing, and I met some of the most wonderful people. Wouldn't do it again though.....tis very very sexual.....
And....can't make it this year, will watch the madness from my window as I study myself into oblivion...:wiggle:

Hey uma, its to be held at Tallamh Life Centre, this year, NOT Calton hill. That's been banned...:rolleyes: Know what you mean bout it being very sexual...:reddevil: Typical fire point...:reddevil: or was it the red men/women....:reddevil:

:patch:

uma
28-04--2006, 09:27 AM
Actually Exedous it is being held on Calton hill-all the flyers and posters and tickets say it is, so the comittee must have got around it somehow, again!
anyways have a great time if you are going!:D