PDA

View Full Version : Exodus, art from an empty house

melyn
26-04--2006, 04:06 PM
Me and my family are moving house at the moment, but before the house is officially handed over its going to be empty for a few weeks so we decided to turn it into exhibition space, for friends and people to display thier artwork.

If anyone is interested in coming to have a look it opens on the 24th May - 4th June, its happening in the Midlands, in the small town of Ashbourne, in derbyshire. Its a completly free event, you won't have to pay anything to get in, and if you really love any of the things on show you might be able to buy them :D

If you want any more details just pm me and i'll try to give you what your looking for ;). Hope to see you there ...

Sarah
26-04--2006, 04:58 PM
Oooh that sounds lovely - we shall be up in Yorkshire that weekend so may just pootle back down to Somerset via Ashbourne :D thanks Melyn I love the generosity of what you and your family are doing by giving your space to creativity :)

melyn
02-05--2006, 02:49 PM
Thanks Ma, we've been wanting to do this for so long because its a fairly large house with so much space, its perfect for something like this, i'm getting quite excited now as the time is coming closer. Hope to see you there :)

melyn
29-05--2006, 11:51 PM
-ahem- ... ooo, look I cough and this magically moves back to the top of the list (shameless self promotion in its first steps). To anybody who is available and in the area, COME SEE!!!!! Theres less than a week left now so its your last chance to see all the amazingness in one place, come and look with your eyes :eek:

Zim
31-05--2006, 11:17 PM
sounds like a fantastico idea.

Ive never seen your place so I must attend