PDA

View Full Version : The Cut (cut from Fav Positions thread)

Exedous
10-04--2006, 11:46 PM
Im kinda of all sex at present, think i need the cut (http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/circumcision.htm)

Come on...grow up...no silly comments...read the link...it makes sense...

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

*Goes of and hides*

:patch:

Tortrix
11-04--2006, 12:29 AM
Why do you feel you need "the cut"? To prevent disease or otherwise?

Exedous
11-04--2006, 12:31 AM
Why do you feel you need "the cut"? To prevent disease or otherwise?
Ive been fiding penetrative sex painfull for a while, its called Phymosis, :google: it....it can cause pain and discomfort. Sex is good right now, the pain aside, but its still there....hence the ...."cut"

Tortrix
11-04--2006, 12:39 AM
I have heard people want to get it for no reason other than "other people have it done". But if you are experiancing discomfort that's a good enough reason if any. There are definatley benifits.

:google: it

Google is our friend :) Your link proved educational enough though

Exedous
11-04--2006, 12:41 AM
Google is our friend :) Your link proved educational enough though

Cool...:o :whistle:

Tortrix
11-04--2006, 12:50 AM
I admire your honesty *hats off*

Exedous
11-04--2006, 01:07 AM
I admire your honesty *hats off*
Get this, iv got to wait for 3 weeks, to get the "snip"... i cant wait for that long, i have a good sex life at present. Think i have to talk to my GP, see what can be done.....

As for honesty....beats bottling it up.

pretty polly
11-04--2006, 10:38 AM
i know a couple of people that have the same problem, but they are just too scared to get anything done about it, so well done :)

twistedduck
11-04--2006, 11:13 AM
Get this, iv got to wait for 3 weeks, to get the "snip"... i cant wait for that long, i have a good sex life at present. Think i have to talk to my GP, see what can be done.....

As for honesty....beats bottling it up.

Just a thought but is it possible it could be a psycological thing after what you have been through?

Exedous
11-04--2006, 05:14 PM
Ye id thought that also, but after extensive searches on the internet, i believe it to be so....so...believe it...