PDA

View Full Version : Festival someone sold my beautiful days ticket

Elliott
06-07--2006, 04:51 PM
my ticket for beautiful days has been sold be an evil witch and there is no way i can get it back. what a fucking bitch!

sorry to hannah who was going to get a life with me and sorry to everyone that i was going to camp with and people i really wanted to meet.

all have a wonderfull time though :(

Atomik
06-07--2006, 04:52 PM
Come to Endorse It! Much cheaper and full of proper hippy bands. :D

http://www.lgofestivals.com/Endorseit2006.html

wiggy
06-07--2006, 04:55 PM
Thats totally crap

Elliott
06-07--2006, 05:06 PM
oh i dont know. i doesnt look to bad:P

how do i get a ticket? and whats busking like in that area?

Atomik
06-07--2006, 06:36 PM
Tickets available on line. No idea about busking. You could maybe ask if they still need stewards?

Fleassy
06-07--2006, 07:20 PM
...... oooh baby she didnt!! what a cow!! will she give you the money or has she kept it for herself along with all your possetions??

well dont worry means you can come out here or something :p You'll love it :p

Dready Warrior
06-07--2006, 08:35 PM
elliott come to endorse-it! not sure about working there but they would love you busking if it's anything like last year.

Elliott
07-07--2006, 10:34 PM
yep. shes kept everything and nothing back. and they've sold my sterio violin harmonicas god knows what else... but its my photos i want back. sod the stuff. there not even answering the phone

sensamelia
08-07--2006, 12:24 AM
well i dont know whose done this too you elliot ..but its a mean thing to do
i had something similar done to me when my dad died
my half sis took everything even photos of me and my real mum and bro
theses things are irreplaceable
i know how you feel
is there nothing you can do

Fleassy
08-07--2006, 01:13 AM
Elliott contac her and ask her EXACTLY how much money she has made from you stuff and ask her for all the ebay receipt emails (she will have them) to be sent to you so you know how much you've payed off to her. then tell her any extra money you want back, becuase its just plain rude to sell your stufff and NOT give you the money. its theft.

As for the photos....dont worry we'll go up and pay her a visit.,.. with Gucci on the lead :p

Dapablo
08-07--2006, 12:01 PM
its theft.

This might possibly be true, suggest you contact CAB.

Elliott
08-07--2006, 12:53 PM
yea. thanks guys. i think thats the way forward. its just really tough. and complicated. CAB sounds like the best option i think, for now anyway. i'll see how i get on.....

Fleassy
08-07--2006, 05:14 PM
Oh El, wish i was there to help you with it. *big hugs*

dont worry ok :) *kiss*

Hannah
10-07--2006, 10:18 AM
noooooooooooo :( thats so mean!! :( i was well looking forward to you being there and seeing nina :)

ok so who wants to come with me? i am way too stupid/immature/young/scared to go by myself :D

Fagin_The_Pagan
11-07--2006, 12:33 AM
Hi Elliot, what's all this I hear? Sounds like you're having a really hard time of it. I f you need anything (i.e. a big stinky smoking sesh) while your at any gatherings that I'm at just give me a shout and I'll get kettle on and start rolling.

Fleassy
12-07--2006, 08:51 PM
I'll get my fisty cuffs on and sort her out when i return!! *grrr*

*GRRRRR*

Elliott
18-07--2006, 10:18 PM
its ok every one its ok. i just got myself work with the magical youth group which means the whole festval i'll be fed so i wont have to worry about food and all i have to do for my ticket is mess around with kids all day getting them hyped up and encourage them to get up to mischeif. what a fucking jackpot!!!

Chazz
19-07--2006, 01:29 AM
Glad to hear it, I safely bet you'll have a great time.:happydanc