PDA

View Full Version : World News Make Trade Fair!

hoppipolla
09-08--2006, 01:59 PM
I'm sure you're all happily signed up to this already and it's just me that's late putting my name down but just in case!

check it!

http://www.maketradefair.com

gracias amigos. adios! :D

PS i want a t-shirt ._.

Zim
09-08--2006, 02:10 PM
eeep!

i didnt know that one till just now, thanks mate.

signed sealed and sent

Roach
09-08--2006, 02:18 PM
We have a Fair Trade Fair at uni every year, some of the stuff there is ace! Fair trade chocolate, expensive but gorgeous!

hoppipolla
09-08--2006, 03:10 PM
We have a Fair Trade Fair at uni every year, some of the stuff there is ace! Fair trade chocolate, expensive but gorgeous!

top stuff!

oo and sorry for putting this thread in the wrong bit :eek:

thepoorlookinhippy
09-08--2006, 10:27 PM
In Reading we have a fair trade shop called Risc and the thing that TOTALLY gets me annoyed it that non of its staff can tall me what amount of money goes to what?! Not sure I have got my point over or not.....

aarghapanda
13-08--2006, 09:34 AM
In Reading we have a fair trade shop called Risc and the thing that TOTALLY gets me annoyed it that non of its staff can tall me what amount of money goes to what?! Not sure I have got my point over or not.....

Ah, people volunteering to increase their sense of self importance while not knowing what they're working towards.

Same could be said for Parliament I suppose :whistle:

hoppipolla
13-08--2006, 05:16 PM
Ah, people volunteering to increase their sense of self importance while not knowing what they're working towards.

have more faith in your fellow man :) maybe a lot of people DO really want to help, our society is just such that they don't know how to go about it.

elfqueenofrohan
05-09--2006, 11:58 AM
yeah I agree, isn't it better they do the right thing for the wrong reasons than do nothing at all?

monkey monkey
05-09--2006, 03:30 PM

I know RISC (and Global Cafe next door).

Please don't blame the staff, they're very nice. It's not their fault that the (profit making) owners don't give them the information.