PDA

View Full Version : Festival The Beautiful Days Back Home Thread...

TheFly
21-08--2006, 08:05 AM
Well... here I am back home... after another glorious Beautiful Days!!!...

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to everyone but my friends (who are off to China for three months tommorrow) needed to be off early...

Hence I packed my tent away at 5.00am... hope I didn't wake anybody up as I was packing the tent away... we left at about 6.15am... stopped for coffee at Exeter services... and I woke up my in-laws when I walked into the house at about 8.30am...

So the question is... how was your journey home from Beautiful Days?... what time did you get home?

Lots and lots of love to all you guys who I met...

Fly...

Hannah
21-08--2006, 03:40 PM
journey home was very fun, paul gave me n jenni a lift n we stopped off at stonehenge which was very pretty and waving crazily at more random people behind us, dylan is gorgeous :D

Aunty Al
21-08--2006, 07:04 PM
We got home at 6.30 - 7 hours on the road. Ugh, I'm knackered!:yawn: :sleep:
But it was SO worth it!:happydanc :happydanc :happydanc

s0ck
21-08--2006, 07:42 PM
WEll its one of the best hotch hiking adventures....

I said goodbye to everyone ...was talimg to some other hitch hikers at about 11:40 am saying there was a bus at 12 . but I wouldmt have made it . so continised hitch hitking litterally about 5 minutes later the first guy to ffer a lift was going to swansea!....so had a lift all the way Home and I mean to my doorstep cos he needed to chill out n rest. so we had a drink now he's kipping in his van outside my house.

what a lucky lucky weekend...I used ro call mself the unluckiest person in the world...up untill beautiful days 2006!. was the luckiest most fun weekend. cNT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR.