PDA

View Full Version : World News 2 US citizens asked to give up their Constitutional rights to re-enter America

aarghapanda
28-08--2006, 10:45 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/26/LODI.TMP

:eek:

Coyote
29-08--2006, 09:44 AM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/26/LODI.TMP

:eek:

Which part of "inalienable" do they not understand? Lol.

scarlett
29-08--2006, 10:25 AM
so if it's guilt by association...that means anyone related to the Kennedy clan can't re-enter the USA too ?..after all didn't that family make it's millions from gun running ,boot legging etc ?
Arnie better watch out next time he leaves the country;)

oh i forgot..the kennedy clan supported WHITE terrorists..so thats ok then:mad:

Coyote
29-08--2006, 10:33 AM
so if it's guilt by association...that means anyone related to the Kennedy clan can't re-enter the USA too ?..after all didn't that family make it's millions from gun running ,boot legging etc ?
Arnie better watch out next time he leaves the country;)

oh i forgot..the kennedy clan supported WHITE terrorists..so thats ok then:mad:

Dont forget all the Bin Ladens who got flown out post 911 as well :whistle:

I wonder why people are actually daft enough to believe that anyone who wants power today is any different to any of the sociopaths who have been the power-seekers throughout history. Is it ignorance that leads folks to believe "well, it cant happen today, its the 21st century afterall!"? Is it the fact that they dont know their own history (that all of those who seek power have ALWAYS been the ones that should have it least!?

:rolleyes:

Dapablo
30-08--2006, 11:15 AM
From the other angle, what should a state do with individuals that have been training for terrorist activities ?

Assume the state knows what they have been doing, which it may do without it being a good idea to tell everyone what it knows.

Coyote
30-08--2006, 11:25 AM
From the other angle, what should a state do with individuals that have been training for terrorist activities ?

Well, they usually hire them :whistle:

Dapablo
31-08--2006, 02:18 PM
Well, they usually hire them :whistle:

Perhaps the interviews with the FBI were for jobs then. :)