PDA

View Full Version : Gig Psytrance - Reading - 17/12/05 - Fushion/Awakening Crimbo party

crap muppet
26-10--2005, 07:06 AM
Here is the flyer fresh off the press...

http://www.ukhippy.com/gallery/files/6/6/dec17thbackfin.jpg

Can't believe its getting close to Christmas already!!!

:broc: :broc:

The broccoli of life says be there! :p

crap muppet
26-10--2005, 02:56 PM
Just as well we aint printed the flyers yet. Line up for the chill out was wrong :o

but no worries, here it is :-
Liquid James - Liquid Records
Tom Fu - Ambient All Stars
Red Five - Resident
Julz - Resident

Sarah
10-11--2005, 10:47 AM
I'd like to say that we will be there but someone's a bit pissed off that wasn't asked to help out at all despite offering several times and stating would like to be back on the crew again as was part of the original awakenings crew... :rolleyes:

Also we are skint so unless Jamjar can see his way to putting me n him down on the guest list then I don't think we are gonna make it.

Principle and pennies unfortunatley :whistle:

crap muppet
10-11--2005, 04:06 PM
I'd like to say that we will be there but someone's a bit pissed off that wasn't asked to help out at all despite offering several times and stating would like to be back on the crew again as was part of the original awakenings crew... :rolleyes:

Also we are skint so unless Jamjar can see his way to putting me n him down on the guest list then I don't think we are gonna make it.

Principle and pennies unfortunatley :whistle:

Him and me were both on the original awakening crew. I've offered but it hasn't been taken up either so fek it! Tell him to stop whining ;) and get his handbags out :reddevil:.

Not sure if I'm going to be making it either now with all the Chrimbo parties going on that weekend up this way. Will definitely be down your direction over Chrimbo though chuck :D

Sarah
10-11--2005, 05:27 PM
Him and me were both on the original awakening crew. I've offered but it hasn't been taken up either so fek it! Tell him to stop whining ;) and get his handbags out :reddevil:. I knows I knows... bless ya for spamming the nights though darl ;) when money is less of a problem I will make sure we all are armed with handbags and sarcasm a plenty.. I personally liked the idea of just standing with arms folded tutting and shaking heads infront of the dj's box :harhar:

Will definitely be down your direction over Chrimbo though chuck :D woooohoooooo :D we'll be 'avin a party on new years eve - would be rude if you weren't here for it :harhar: other than poppin over to me parents' for me christmas lunch, me, charlie and (more than likely) Si will be 'ere all over the festive season and you know you is always welcome 'ere :wiggle: our home is yours :hippy:

the dj
10-11--2005, 06:46 PM
Shame ya won't be there Andy. I'm going on my own to this one. And I hate not knowing people. Perhaps you can point me in the directin of the Fushion's favourite psy-trance forum so I can talk to those who were there last week. I will go alone but would like to know people in thre. Or it's boring. Specially without booze and/or drugs!!! (I drive and don't indulge no more)

crap muppet
11-11--2005, 10:37 AM
www.psy-forum.co.uk (http://www.psy-forum.co.uk) is what you are after. Lots of peeps. Be warned - some of the people on there can be a bit cliquey (But they aint all that bad)

the dj
11-11--2005, 06:28 PM
www.psy-forum.co.uk (http://www.psy-forum.co.uk) is what you are after. Lots of peeps. Be warned - some of the people on there can be a bit cliquey (But they aint all that bad)

Thanks Andeeeee!

Lozi
17-11--2005, 04:08 PM
hey dj i might come too! I should be back to wokingham by then:)

the dj
26-11--2005, 08:56 PM
hey dj i might come too! I should be back to wokingham by then:)

Do you now have my number or have I not sent it to you yet?

I hope I can still go, I'm in London the night before doing the Shepherds Bush Levellers gig and I am already finding it hard to afford the trainfare there!

Maybe me new man and his sisters may come if he does.