PDA

View Full Version : Festival Fastivals/events that allow dogs?

Twister
10-10--2006, 08:59 PM
Are there any nowadays that do?!

I remember when everyone had a dog and everyone's dogs went everywhere! Can't you do that any more?

Suggestions for dog friendly festies would be welcomed :D

Tigerdaddy
10-10--2006, 09:10 PM
I think you could be ok at Crufts. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0019.gif

Dready Warrior
10-10--2006, 09:11 PM
big green gathering and sunrise let the horse drawn folk bring their dogs (and cats, chickens, goats etc!) and lots of dogs came to sunrise this year although they wern't surposed to! there is another festival that allows dogs as long as you tell them before hand.... can't remember which one this is..... help someone?

Twister
10-10--2006, 09:46 PM
I think you could be ok at Crufts. http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/animal/animal0019.gif

:harhar:

Sthenno
10-10--2006, 09:56 PM
There were lots of dogs at Shambala last year, not sure if they were meant to be though!

Whirler
10-10--2006, 10:35 PM
Moving this to parties & protests. :)

Twister
10-10--2006, 10:43 PM
Moving this to parties & protests. :)

Thanks! :) I was debating whether it belonged in here or chat, guess i picked the wrong one :o

sunflower
10-10--2006, 11:32 PM
ok if you acadently bring your dog by mistake [prevideing he isint a biter wich i no he ant] the worst is you leave him teverd to the tent/van for duration of festival. if any festiaval says no please let me now id love to no there reasons.
3 i can think of....
1 dog mess [ wich if you get to and clear up no worrys
2biting [trust ive seen his photos hed lick you to death lol]
3 an out brack of foot and mouth or a desis simaler.
the only reason festivals ban dogs is coz if you say yes to 1 you have to say yes to all

Exedous
11-10--2006, 11:42 AM
Knocengorrach up in Scotland, lets dogs in. You have to keep a close eye on them though.

phil
11-10--2006, 11:48 AM
This is the main reason i dont do as many fests as i used to. They're banned from loads. Its 7 a night in the kennels i use plus he doesnt really like it. if somebody comes up with a list of dog friendly festivals i would be really gratefull as well. He's a lovely dog and whilst mischievous when given chance i keep him well controlled.

Dready Warrior
12-10--2006, 01:00 AM
ok if you acadently bring your dog by mistake [prevideing he isint a biter wich i no he ant] the worst is you leave him teverd to the tent/van for duration of festival. if any festiaval says no please let me now id love to no there reasons.

because of what you said below!

the only reason festivals ban dogs is coz if you say yes to 1 you have to say yes to all

if everyone knew they could take their dog and say it was a mistake everyone would do it! Most festivals that say no dogs are pretty damn strict with no exceptions.

Dready Warrior
12-10--2006, 01:01 AM
Knocengorrach up in Scotland

oh yeh i forgot that one, lovely festival :D

Whirler
12-10--2006, 08:05 PM
Thanks! :) I was debating whether it belonged in here or chat, guess i picked the wrong one :oHey, no worries. Sometimes it's a tough call :cool: I figured also that you'd probably get a better response in this forum.