THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your pets!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEs, now if i can train him to use a camera i can put one of me on the other forum!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bill Hicks saved my soul koolaid's Avatar
    This is Lennon in his christmas coat
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just give me an easy life and a peaceful death

With thanks to Freeserve, who have kept all my photos on their webspace up despite me canclling my Freeserve account years ago, here is Rosie at Christmas a few years ago.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't let the doe-eyed look fool you. She can be a vicious little sod when she wants to be...

(Yes, we buy Christmas presents for her. And she opens them. She loves opening them - so much so, that she ends up trying to open ours as well)
    Winner of "member with the most whacked out ideas about life 2011" award.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by koolaid
    This is Lennon in his christmas coat
    Yeay Lennon!
    Bet hes getting bigger!
    I :heart: Everyone, Including Those Who Defy Me To Do So :hippylove

Yeah he is starting to get a lot bigger now...And very very mischevious....He is currently eating my door frame as we speak the little monster
    ...Here is one I just took of him
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aaaaaw! i just think hes the cutest little puppy ever (after lola)
    I :heart: Everyone, Including Those Who Defy Me To Do So :hippylove

He is pretty cute..Takes after his dad I guess...he he

Originally Posted by Power_13
    With thanks to Freeserve, who have kept all my photos on their webspace up despite me canclling my Freeserve account years ago, here is Rosie at Christmas a few years ago.

Don't let the doe-eyed look fool you. She can be a vicious little sod when she wants to be...

(Yes, we buy Christmas presents for her. And she opens them. She loves opening them - so much so, that she ends up trying to open ours as well)
    Yey, Rosie!! Oooh I misss her! xxxxxx

Majorette Gurl The Original Laney's Avatar
    Sunny you just wrote what I wanted to say

Rosssssssie.. loverly dawgie
    Queen Geek, Funniest Member, Dippiest Member 2006
    Queen Geek 2008 Laney in a Past Life

Hehehe, she's such a great character!

I don't have an actual picture, so i'm cheating, but the dog I walk, called Amber, and who is becoming a really close friend, looks pretty much like this:

I'm liking all these pictures!

Using the force baby... Perthite's Avatar
    this is a picture of my cat Truffle being in a box (one of her favourite pastimes) also a pic of becky's 2 dogs (and 2 sisters) Loki and Muffin
    Last edited by Perthite; 10-01--2008 at 03:27 PM.
    Everything has changed.

Wild Woman of the woods stormypagan's Avatar
    This is Isha, my beautiful friend and companion for over 14 years (1987 - 2002). She was a rescue dog from Battersea dogs home, and came to live me when I was living in London. She was as nutty, wild and very loveable... such a character, one I miss very dearly but she had a great life with us.

Last edited by stormypagan; 28-02--2006 at 01:53 PM.

My boy Spike...

Here are some more pics of Spike.....

Yes he IS a dirty little tike..these were all taken bout 3 weeks ago....

Ghost
    Last edited by Exedous; 19-02--2006 at 02:14 AM.
    Woof...im a dug!!!

Chilling Out

Originally Posted by Xiola
    This is my tortoise...

His name is Schildpad.

He's awesome, what a little dude

I don't have any pets...used to have a hamster called Percy tho.

Ahhh, too many gorgeous animals here!

This is my lot:

Maggie

Moggie (who died last week
    )

I also have a rabbit called Pollyanna, but she's a little camera shy (but sadly not SHY of chewing wallpaper! grrr!)

This is my beautiful girl Zoe. She about 8 years old, sleeps on my bed nearly every night, covers all my cloths in fur
    and goes from ferocious predator to needy cudly puddy cat in a blink. Much love

Last edited by Lynvallen; 08-02--2006 at 09:32 PM.

~~~
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~~~

Originally Posted by Lynvallen
    This is my beautiful girl Zoe. She about 8 years old, sleeps on my bed nearly every night, covers all my cloths in fur
    and goes from ferocious predator to needy cudly puddy cat in a blink. Much love

Ahhhh, she's gorgeous!!

Originally Posted by ms-violet
    Ahhhh, she's gorgeous!!
    Thank you! she is
    and very cudley too!

~~~
    ~~~

thats Gizbo and my lovely Tansy, brother and sister and both huge cats lol
    (not as in fat tho they have a belly each lol)
    someone shot nostalgia in the back, someone shot our innocence

Ahhh, it's Tansy the cat who looks like an owl!

Originally Posted by ms-violet
    Ahhh, it's Tansy the cat who looks like an owl!
    lol she wont talk to you again you know :harhar:
    someone shot nostalgia in the back, someone shot our innocence

hehe she does look rather owl like!

Extremly Skinny Cat...

Mimi...

The World's Tallest Dwarf

Cassie, our Cairn Terrier... Who takes great pleasure in going where dogs should not be allowed!
    :insane: