THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your pets!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's Chester as a puppy, chasing a golf ball..
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sex
    Female
    thats the cutest puppy ever!!!

Wild Woman of the woods stormypagan's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    Wow, beautiful cat Muddle Puddle .. She looks like an old and wise soul..... and very cuddley

Sex
    Female
    my boys...butter wouldn't melt

Scarlett-I can't tell them the truth:they'll panic and think it's witchcraft

Chilling Out
    Sex
    Male

Originally Posted by mudpuddle

Extremly Skinny Cat...

Mimi...
    What's old Mr Bigglesworth up to!?

Sex
    Female
    Hehe...She's 4 Years Old This July...

And This is Balto...

I Really Need to Take a More Recent and Better Pic of Him...

Sex
    Female
    Do you think it'd be good to make this a sticky thread? It is nice for everybody to be able to see their animals and also to be able to look back in reference to what the pet that is being discussed looks like...

If people think it's a bad idea i'll unstick it

Love,
    Sunny
    xxx
    Last edited by Sunny; 17-03--2006 at 01:13 PM.

Sex
    Female
    Nahh leave it all sticky, sticky things are great!

Where are the pic's of your chickens sunny?

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Rae
    Nahh leave it all sticky, sticky things are great!

Where are the pic's of your chickens sunny?
    Well... I don't have them anymore, and i've never managed to put their photos on the computer before, but i've just managed to scan them in - wooo, used a scanner for the first time!

Rosy Rooster... My breeding cockerel..

Debra, one of the three muskateers of the chicken world.. She always got through the cat flap and laid eggs in either mum's underwear drawer or the cat bed. Nesting boxes were too lowly for her sort.

Candytuft and Billie, two really good friends

Georgie, my sister's Polish cockerel

Lily, a wyandotte. Also known as muscle legs for some reason. I miss her!

There's loads more but I don't have time to upload them... I'll put a few more on another day.. There's some fairly good photos i've accumulated of the chickens!
    Last edited by Sunny; 20-03--2006 at 11:00 PM.

Sex
    Male

woof

Heres mick my 6 year old staffy. Top Dog
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sex
    Male
    Georgie, asking for tickles

Wild Woman of the woods stormypagan's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    This is Kai our new addition to our tribe :0)

Last edited by stormypagan; 21-03--2006 at 05:01 PM.

Sex
    Female
    Golaf, Georgie looks lovely! He looks like he's got such character.

Here are a couple more chicken ones - just over excited at being able to put them up i think!

Emu and her chicks - (from left to right) Black Maria, Grey Gretal, Mille Fleur and Blanche

The first six girls - Little Lizzie, Lavender, Billie, Candytuft, Emu and Silkie

Lavender - the cinderella of the group - she was the best egg layer, the friendliest chicken ever, but the least noticed and plainest of the lot.

A young picture of me(
    ) and my best friend ever, Pumpkin

Sultana

There ya go... I'll leave off all the photos now! All these animal pictures are so nice.

A
    Sunny, I love your chicken photos!!!!

Sex
    Male
    This is a good thread
    Last edited by Hippy Kid; 21-03--2006 at 03:42 AM.

Originally Posted by Sunny
    Here are a couple more chicken ones[

Just don't post a picture of yourself holding a cock! :harhar:

Majorette Gurl The Original Laney's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    I love Sultana

Queen Geek, Funniest Member, Dippiest Member 2006
    Queen Geek 2008 Laney in a Past Life

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Doktor Atomik
    Just don't post a picture of yourself holding a cock! :harhar:
    hehe
    , here you go Dok...

Chubby thirteen year old me and my best cock :harhar:

And Snowflake - eight weeks old and two years old

Sorry, that really is all the pictures i'll post up - i just found the scanner too exciting - have never used one before!

Love,
    Sunny
    xxx

That's just...... wrong!

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Doktor Atomik
    That's just...... wrong!
    :harhar:

He is a nice cock though...

Sex
    Male
    I've not got any pets at the moment but the people next door have a cat called Bazil who comes round to see me and I'f he gets in when I come home from the pub he stops over .I had a cat called Bp a german shepard called sam and a 15" 2' hourse called bronny
    Back in Black .

out of the broom closet rohan wood's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    these are my babies (sorry about the messy room behind the cats i have had a really lazy 3 days of pizza and not cleanin)
    Attached Images Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Athena
    Woah I have too many! Got 18 guinea pigs at present!
    I know I'll just pick some random ones!

heres one with all of them in it! I was going to use as a signature but its too big so I'll resize it when I can be bothered!

you'll have to paste thisin your browser as it's quite big and i didnt want to clog everywhere up!

Some piggies eating!

Valefor and Ixion!

Panda and Lugia!

me with Yumi when i had hair!! danm i miss my hair! (i shaved it all off for some reason!) *longs for hair* *remebers about brushing* *is glad for having no hair!

and my Prince Sephiroth!

thast just some, you'll probably get the rest if theres a high demand:harhar:

All their names are:
    Sephiroth, Gordon, Hurley, Tails, Helga, Panda, Lugia, Aeris, Moogle, Zelda, Buffy, Satine, Ixion, valefor, Rinoa, Trixie, lily, and Yumi!

They all live in a barn!

XD

Sex
    Female
    why do you have so many guinea pigs???
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain