THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94
Results 2,233 to 2,256 of 2256

Thread: Show off your pets!

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    [ATTAC]25036[/ATTACH]

Dolly Is very poorly at present. I'm basically wasting time on here today to try and forget how sick he is. He's just laid under my chin being cuddled the last couple of days. I truly hope he gets over this bout.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, wurzel

Hope he pulls through Maggie...could you give I'm a drop of Old Aunt Maggie's cure all from a spoon..

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by parrotandcrow
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dolly Is very poorly at present. I'm basically wasting time on here today to try and forget how sick he is. He's just laid under my chin being cuddled the last couple of days. I truly hope he gets over this bout.

I hope he gets better!!

The Hand Inn in Llanrhaeadr YM Mochnant. A warm welcome in more ways than one

Never judge someone by the opinion of others.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, cricket, Danann, kiwikid, Levey, ma bungo, nicklincs, Rick69, Sootyfoot, ursus, Wulfie

Originally Posted by wurzel
    The Hand Inn in Llanrhaeadr YM Mochnant. A warm welcome in more ways than one

I LOVE that you can bring your dogs inside the pub!!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Sootyfoot, wurzel

Originally Posted by ika_swe
    I LOVE that you can bring your dogs inside the pub!!
    Yes the two pubs in the village were fine with dogs. I had many compliments about the dogs and even 4 requests to buy them, 3 for the Lurcher and 1 for the Spaniel.
    The following users think this post is groovy: cricket, Danann, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by wurzel
    Yes the two pubs in the village were fine with dogs. I had many compliments about the dogs and even 4 requests to buy them, 3 for the Lurcher and 1 for the Spaniel.
    They're both gorgeous. And how nice to be able to bring them like that.
    I've never heard of a pub or such here that allows dogs. I'd love to bring my dog and have an ale or two. :-)
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Sootyfoot, wurzel

The birthday boy relaxing. Eight today, and a few more grey hairs..

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, cricket, Danann, kiwikid, ma bungo, nicklincs, Offgrid hero, Sootyfoot, ursus, Wulfie, wurzel

Mines nearly 17 and he's becoming a serious trip hazard
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Danann, kiwikid, nicklincs, Rick69, ursus, wurzel

Too busy to go for a walk... mind it's raining FFS

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, FriedOnion, kiwikid, nicklincs, NomadicRT, Retro, Rick69, Sootyfoot, Wulfie, wurzel

Wow levey thought i had problems getting a seat on the settee!

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, kiwikid, nicklincs, NomadicRT, Rick69, Sootyfoot, wurzel

Even Parrots like to lay down sometimes ....

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Ecobob, gomphus, Miss_bee, nicklincs, parrotandcrow, Retro, Rick69, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Shroom

Is Earl practicing for the "dead parrot sketch"?

The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, nicklincs, Retro, wurzel

This daft bugger is 9 today.

The following users think this post is groovy: Angio, Cobra, Danann, ma bungo, nicklincs, Retro, Rick69, Sootyfoot, Wulfie

this memory just popped up on my FB timeline..........
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, nicklincs, Rick69, Sootyfoot, wurzel

ooh get me, i posted a photo without having to resize it or anything, i wonder if i can do some more?

nope, goodness knows why that worked.................
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by Shroom

Straight out of Monty Python!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Danann, Rick69, Sootyfoot

Originally Posted by groove
    this memory just popped up on my FB timeline..........
    Wo
    And What A Very Beautiful Forever Memory This Be Groove ..Sooo Beautiful And Stunning
    ))

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot
    Is Earl practicing for the "dead parrot sketch"?
    A
    This Be Soooo Amazing And Beautiful
    ))
    Form From The Void & Mists

Originally Posted by Sootyfoot

Wo
    Talented Cutie Bubaz hehehe
    Form From The Void & Mists
    The following users think this post is groovy: Sootyfoot

this is my hammy yes he has his own plate x

-- Posted from the
    ---
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus, Miss_bee, nicklincs, Rick69, Sootyfoot, wurzel

Not my pet but thought you might enjoy the picture.

Here's the story that goes with it -
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes
    The following users think this post is groovy: gomphus