THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off your pets!

Long-haired USA Hippie
    Sex
    Female

Wink Let's See Your Pet!

Here is Ricky, my 1-year old Sheltie. After a busy day of chasing squirrels, running through the sprinklers, teasing Lucy, my beagle, barking at trucks - ambulances - firework & more, he grabbed onto his teddy bear blanket and fell asleep. Good night, Ricky.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    The following users think this post is groovy: camperbob

Sex
    Female
    hes just so cute...thats a great pic...i'll try to get one of Kobi here Rapunzal...shes floating on the site somewhere though

Sex
    Female
    A
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    he is so unbelievably cute!!

I don't have any pets
    "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

this is friskey bob... originally called friskey, named by the guy who lives across the road... basically they had 3 guinea pigs- 2 male, one female, they let the female in with one of the males, and 4 babies were produced. 2 male, 2 female. we were gona get the females (mosey and pansy) but in the end it was decided we should get the males (friskey and lupin) coz they couldnt keep them with their mother, super insest! and couldnt put them in with the males, super wars! and they didnt want to have a 3rd guinea pig cage coz they were trying to cut down on the amount of animals running around the garden, house everywhere!

so friskey and lupin came and stayed with us in the newly renovated rabbit hutch that had been abandoned for years, it was like a hotel for those guys...

then came the jokes, me and my mate (it was her fault, she started it) started taking the mickey out of friskeys name, so my sister changed it to bob. but i said that the poor thing would get confused so he became friskey bob!!

poor lupin died back in november in the cold, so friskeys been in doors all over xmas getting loads of attention, including special lessons in typing on my laptop!!

hes so old now, must be about 5 1/2years, think we got them in 2000...

he even looks up when you call his name... and when hes hungry he strains to see out the box hes half living in indoors. but he doesnt squeak anymore now lupins gone, but he does purr when you stroke him!!

ive written a lot
    :angel: beware of all those angels with their wings glued on:angel:

Smile Spike The Dog

This is my boy Spike....he is a Shepherd / Collie X He is just over 6 and a half...and very very bouncy.

Ghost

Last edited by Exedous; 19-01--2006 at 06:16 PM.
    Woof...im a dug!!!

Originally Posted by *Star*Lass*
    A
    he is so unbelievably cute!!

I don't have any pets

I'LL be your pet....

Ghost
    Woof...im a dug!!!

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by cromlixghost
    I'LL be your pet....

Ghost
    Yay!!! Thanx pet
    "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by random_spontaneosity

aww..now thats cute..but you give it cigarrettes?
    Last edited by Whirler; 11-01--2006 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Re-sizing

Sex
    Male

This is my damn fool dog making a damn fool of himself outside my bedroom window. His name is Satchmo, and he talks. Non-stop. Not in English though obviously....I think it's in Portugese...

(By the way, I live in a bungalow, Satch isn't just incredibly tall.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sex
    Female
    this is kobi...i think...well i know it is but i'm useless at uploading pics..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally Posted by pabsy
    aww..now thats cute..but you give it cigarrettes?

scuse me?? i dont understand, either being stupid or just being stupid...

Sex
    Female

In the photo the newspaper looks a bit like a ciggarette. i think thats what she meant...

gorgeous photots must get some of mine up soon...
    In Dharma,
    Uma
    x x x
    May all beings have happiness and create the causes of happiness.
    May they all be free from suffering and from creating the causes of suffering.

Sex
    Female

Smile

This is my tortoise...

His name is Schildpad.

This is what he looked like when I got him as a baby roughly 5 years ago

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    There's nothing as lucky, as easy or free
    The following users think this post is groovy: bigwoody, camperbob, samsaidso

Sex
    Female

in the pic in its food bowl it looked like two ciggies...i was being flippant...so sorry...

Originally Posted by pabsy
    in the pic in its food bowl it looked like two ciggies...i was being flippant...so sorry...
    oh ok... cheers uma as well... i do see what you mean!!!

i love schildpad's shell, so pretty

Sex
    Female
    Yeye, lovely animal pictures! you can really see personality in that picture of Satchmo.

This is Fuzzypegs:

The picture is thanks to Dok. The reserved, slightly pompous, slightly moody look is a Fuzzypegs classic
    . She's such a close friend though. The sort of friend who you can understand even when she's in a foul mood.

Love,
    Sunny
    xxx

Majorette Gurl The Original Laney's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Yey!! Pussies!!

I only have 3 cats at the moment..

This is guy.. my special boy!!

This is his brother.. Joey!!

..and their mother Phoebe or feeeeeeeeeeeebs

My bestest friends in the whole wide world!!
    Queen Geek, Funniest Member, Dippiest Member 2006
    Queen Geek 2008 Laney in a Past Life

The following users think this post is groovy: samsaidso

Sex
    Female
    yey! The first is me with my soul mate Dale, who is a miniture shetland-must get a pic of his brother Chip up at somepoint too. And the other one is me with my half horse, Basil(long story) Hes an Irish cob and wonderful!

In Dharma,
    Uma
    x x x

Quite good pics for me taking them myself on my phone camera eh?
    May all beings have happiness and create the causes of happiness.
    May they all be free from suffering and from creating the causes of suffering.

Wild Woman of the woods stormypagan's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    Smartie (the first photos) and Star (the second photo)
    Last edited by stormypagan; 03-11--2006 at 07:21 PM.

these are two of the animals we live with at the moment, pheobe fleaby, and lemmy.

hope it works ok
    The following users think this post is groovy: samsaidso

Smile Doougie

This is my Jack Russell Pup's first day at the seaside

Last edited by pete; 22-01--2006 at 08:58 PM. Reason: correcting link to the picture

Sex
    Female
    This is my dog Milo - he is chewing a sock lol
    Last edited by wiggy; 27-05--2007 at 04:37 PM.

Wild Woman of the woods stormypagan's Avatar
    Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by pete
    This is my Jack Russell Pup's first day at the seaside

A
    so sweet!! I am not a majorly gooey person but Jack russells do it to me everytime.. ever since I have had my own little boy "Star" live with me hehehe!!

Sex
    Male
    lets see if this works!!
    Attached Images Attached Images