THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132
Results 3,145 to 3,163 of 3163

Thread: What's everyone reading now?

Turning On
    Im re reading 'the Healing Power of Water' by Masuru Emoto. LOVE how it scientifically proves that energy can be imprinted into water. A perfect book for those who are cynical of Homeopathy for example... this explains how it works. The powers that be have worked so hard to naysay this subject area, but they can't naysay scientific proof. LOVE IT
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Heavenly Creature

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by rainbow_hermit
    Im re reading 'the Healing Power of Water' by Masuru Emoto. LOVE how it scientifically proves that energy can be imprinted into water. A perfect book for those who are cynical of Homeopathy for example... this explains how it works. The powers that be have worked so hard to naysay this subject area, but they can't naysay scientific proof. LOVE IT
    Oh I love his work, but haven't read the book yet, fascinating subject isn't it?

I'm reading , " there's no place like home " , about a chaps epic push bike ride around Europe.
    "The best way to get something done , is to begin "
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

I've not been in the mood for reading, I need a book I can't put down to get me going again.

I'm the same with books. I can't read anything too heavy these days. It has to catch me in the first few pages or I lose interest.

Infidel by Ayaan-Hirsi-Ali
    "The European Union is just like a jigsaw puzzle, except the pieces all come from different puzzles". - Red Dragon

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us".
    - Calvin+Hobbes

lone wolf survivalist.
    Beyond Collapse, T.Joseph Miller Jr.

The memory keepers daughter by Kim Edwards. Am enjoying it though is sad...is about a family in the 60's falling apart because of lies..

My notes for gcse

-- Posted from the
    ---

Notes for gcse

-- Posted from the
    ---

Xinran - Sky Burial
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

Originally Posted by Rainbomama
    Yay!Lightbringer..i bought a copy of women who run with the wolves..boot sale 25p,will let you know how it goes xx
    Would love to know what you think! I keep seeing references to this book but have never got round to checking it out
    Because you are alive, everything is posible - Thich Nhat Hanh

In to the water, it's bloody good so far

The Gori's Daughter by Shazia Hobbs
    A story of a woman's life and struggles as a mixed race girl living in Glasgow in a household with her mum,her dad his wife and various siblings . It's a good book , very readable but not really a happy story but there is some light at the end.
    Interview here-

Her website -

The Strange Death of Europe - Douglas Murray

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar
    I almost feel the need to appologise,but hey ho,I am enjoying Dan brown's "The lost symbol". I am enjoying the historical side of the book and as per usual find that he has put a lot of research into bringing interesting facts into the story. It is I guess what one would expect from him.
    About three quarters the way through it and am looking forward to enjoying the rest.
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

Lost in the jungle by yossi Ginsberg, the story of a guy that got himself into a bit of a pickle in the Bolivian jungle
    just a simple guy

Heavenly Creature itinerant child's Avatar

Originally Posted by Offgrid hero
    Lost in the jungle by yossi Ginsberg, the story of a guy that got himself into a bit of a pickle in the Bolivian jungle
    Life is soooo unfair,imagine travelling all that way and happening to fall into a jar of vinegar !!!!!!!!
    anything is possible,that my friends is a mathematical certainty ;-)

The Lean Startup by Eric Ries

Paul
    PⒶUL