THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133
Results 3,169 to 3,172 of 3172

Thread: What's everyone reading now?

Turning On

Bike trips

I once worked with a guy who cycled to Tehran and back (from Surrey) about 45 years ago......he had some stories to tell.
    Last edited by roddew; 17-06--2017 at 01:08 AM.
    The following users think this post is groovy: patchypete, Uncle jhad

Transcending

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Last edited by verticalis48; 22-06--2017 at 11:02 AM.

Transcending

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by etherea
    Xinran - Sky Burial
    Yeah Etherea, I read it while back - really enjoyed

Transcending
    and "READING" can also be done online, with visuals and audio.......so these have been my most important inspirations back toward mental and physical health....just when I thought the graveyard was calling me :

I have decided that from now on my comms need to REALLY hit the spot. To often what I’m trying to communicate just gets lost in the fog of my own making – time for the mist to be lifting:

See John Bergman link to his vids on holistic and integrative medicine:

See Karen (harmoniamundi) link to her vids on energy medicine:

If you ignore everything else I’ve ever posted, don’t ignore this…if you can get it past your gag reflex .