THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast
Results 1,129 to 1,152 of 1225

Thread: Something good on TV NOW! thread

Back to the Land with Kate Humble bbc2 Tonight 8pm

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cobra
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Back to the Land with Kate Humble bbc2 Tonight 8pm
    Was good

The trouble is, you think you have time.

The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra

Originally Posted by Petew
    Was good
    Yes really good Petew!Some very talented people in Wales for sure!I'm definately going to buy some Nom Nom choc!
    Its Devon next week.

I was about to watch it after seeing your post Cobra but I noticed it was twenty to nine when you told us it was on at eight
    Never judge someone by the opinion of others.

Yes really good Petew!Some very talented people in Wales for sure!I'm definately going to buy some Nom Nom choc!
    Its Devon next week.
    The seaweed was good and the best of luck to them all. I really hope the nom nom goes well.

Cant wait for next week

Also admit i have a bit of a thing for Kate Humble

Walking back to happiness ma bungo's Avatar

The seaweed was good and the best of luck to them all. I really hope the nom nom goes well.

Cant wait for next week

Good luck on the Humble desires , she is a neighbour and a bit of a lupin ! It put me right off the programme , she claimed to love nomads on an other show , not seen many parked up on her farm !
    The following users think this post is groovy: quintessence

Originally Posted by wurzel
    I was about to watch it after seeing your post Cobra but I noticed it was twenty to nine when you told us it was on at eight
    Sorry Wurzel,was caught up watching it and suddenly remembered the folk on here,and this thread lol You can watch it on playback?
    The following users think this post is groovy: wurzel

Cant wait for next week

Yes very inspiring Petew,I'm looking forward to the next one too.I had a look on the Nom Nom website did you?
    Last edited by Chazz; 08-03--2017 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Quote tags fixed

Originally Posted by ma bungo
    Good luck on the Humble desires , she is a neighbour and a bit of a lupin ! It put me right off the programme , she claimed to love nomads on an other show , not seen many parked up on her farm !
    I'm not overly keen on KH either.Not sure why.I saw the nomads show (was it last year?)and tbh?Abit cringeworthy.I got the feeling the "nomads"were only letting her tag along because they were probably being paid.
    The following users think this post is groovy: ma bungo

Gardeners world bbc2 all is well in my world again
    just a simple guy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, patchypete, wurzel

Love gardening Ogh!Do you grow your own food?I planted out some onion sets and garlic today!

Love gardening Ogh!Do you grow your own food?I planted out some onion sets and garlic today!
    I grow a bit but I'm working towards growing a lot more in the future I'm in a heavy clay area so lots of raised beds and drainage ditches needed it's taking a lot of work/time but I'm getting there.
    just a simple guy

Yes very inspiring Petew,I'm looking forward to the next one too.I had a look on the Nom Nom website did you?
    No, but you have reminded me that I must

Originally Posted by ma bungo

Sorry for being dumb, buts whats a lupin?

Crazy
    The following users think this post is groovy: Petew

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, Petew

Whoops this is'nt on now.It was on last night.....Classic Albums....Primal Scream...Screamadelica. BBC 4 classic albums
    The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee, Rick69

BBC2 programme about the Isle of Skye

Those Mountains that you're carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Whoops this is'nt on now.It was on last night.....Classic Albums....Primal Scream...Screamadelica. BBC 4 classic albums
    I saw that in last nights listings and tivo'd it. Went to watch it today and found that id also got paul simon graceland to watch from some time ago. Watched both - great!
    The following users think this post is groovy: Cobra, julianthegypsy

The sexy miss Humble is back on tonight. BBC2 at 8.00 PM

Back to the land

Daves Guide To Spending Money......4+1@ 7pm (Sunday)

Syrias's disappeared: The Case Against Assad. Ch 4 now

This is England . 9pm Film 4, oldie but goodie Shaun Meadows.

The following users think this post is groovy: Miss_bee

I bloody love that! I shall be watching.