THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive without your donations! We have over 18000 members & if everyone contributed we would never need to ask for money again. We appreciate that not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do run at a loss - so if you can afford to help then please donate. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 3 of 225 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What arts and craft things have you been making lately?

Divine Light princesstigermouse's Avatar

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Shazaaym!
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Definately give me a shout if you do...i'm seriously missing some flouro in my life!

*joins queue*
    xx spring xx

I'm making a fez wearing monkey
    likes cats, a bit.

I've been making Christmas cards and decorations, sock monkeys, a photo frame for my mommy and I'm halfway through knitting a scarf for Jim

Im doing a few pendents and bracelets at the moment !

Janet your Fimo stuff is amazing! You planning on selling any of it?

I'm currently in the process of crocheting some Christmas gifts. I'm making sets of phone cases, tissue cases and glasses cases for my Grandma and my auntie. I'm also planning on making some bookmarks for a few people because they seem to like the other ones I've made. Oh and after Christmas I really need to finish the top I started making in the summer! If it turns out ok I may make some more to sell

I just started these. Not made gloves with fingers before, just making it up as I go along, it seems to be working though!

I've been making so much for people recently that I want something for myself
    likes cats, a bit.

I think I made the fingers a bitbig

likes cats, a bit.

Originally Posted by Owl Knees
    Janet your Fimo stuff is amazing! You planning on selling any of it?
    Thank you

well, it seems to have sparked some interest, so, yup, i shall be making some to sell in the NY....
    ​Breathing is the most important thing in life, everything else can wait.

Brilliant
    Let me know when you have some to sell! Anything in purple coming our way perhaps?

Originally Posted by Owl Knees
    Brilliant
    Let me know when you have some to sell! Anything in purple coming our way perhaps?
    I shall see what i can do

2 yule logs, one ginger cake and an assortment of sticks and evergreen to be a pretendy tree for fairy lights

UK Hippy Reiki Doula Editor Sarah's Avatar
    trryin really hard to make some necklaces for presents but just can't find a moment until late at night when me eyes are too tired for threading - may have to enlist some help as runnin outta time lol

Chocoholic Pirate Faery
    Great stuff people! You are all so creative and you all create such beautiful stuff in so many different ways. I love it!

Beth The only problem I have with freestyling making gloves is getting the 2nd one I make to match the first one. I'm making hand warmers for my nieces christmas presents and I had to unravel one of them 3 times before I got it to match it's partner. I then learned to write down just how many rows of what I did each time rather than trying to rely on my terrible memory.

I make ornamental standing stones and stone circles of various sizes, this example is around 5 inch tall.

Oi Shamanik!
    Don`t you be selling that one! its mine.....

I made funky pixie smurf hat!! half knit half crochet
    addicted to chickpeas

That hat is amazing!!!
    xx spring xx

Originally Posted by princesstigermouse
    That hat is amazing!!!

thank you

I was pleased with it too!!! first experiment for a while
    addicted to chickpeas

Best of both worlds - ear flaps *and* a pixie point!
    xx spring xx

Haven't yet, but will be making lots and lots of curtains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happiness is seeing your family extend to another generation!

Originally Posted by fairygirl

I made funky pixie smurf hat!! half knit half crochet
    Fairygirl, my son has just seen the photos of your hat, he loves it! (Believe me, that's praise indeed
    )

awesome hat vicki! it looks soo snuggly
    my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :)

Originally Posted by MoonCat
    I'm slowly making some clay art tiles.....
    and some hats.....

This is amazing. Beautiful design.

Great hat fairygirl!
    "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

thanks for all the compliments guys! it really means a lot!
    if anyone wants one I have tons of wool, drop me a pm

LOVE the clay birdy tile, is awesome!
    addicted to chickpeas