THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website is perpetually in arrears & will not survive without regular donations! Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we do have over 18000 members & if just half of you donated we would never have to worry about money again. We value your support, so if you can afford it please stop us worrying by making a donation. There is a thread on running costs here.

Page 224 of 225 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 220 221 222 223 224 225 LastLast
Results 5,353 to 5,376 of 5398

Thread: What arts and craft things have you been making lately?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Lightbringer
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    It's an awesome job, getting paid to do art
    I call it lucky, I love art!! They are fabulous!!
    I love that door area!

This is what I've been up to recently!
    Drawing some festive illustrations for greeting cards. I'll be sending these out to family and friends from myself also as well as selling them.

No one likes the Unicorn (probably a bit tired and overdone that theme) but Frank N Furter has been selling
    The following users think this post is groovy: ayami, beadyjean, GivingItThought, glowingsunsets, Jeni Treehugger, Lightbringer

Oh, the unicorn one is lovely. How much are they?

I love the unicorn one too!

Originally Posted by whitepoppy
    It's 2.80 per card and they are A6 sized, the card (thick 300gsm sort of card weight) and print quality is very high. Some of my cards you could actually use as small art prints. Not these obviously as they're Christmas themed, but some of the others like these below.

This one is good if you're into tarot (I am).

And this is a portrait of my daughter
    It kinda feels a bit anti-birthday, but I do love her moody model-like pose here, it's from a photo.

Hope you're all enjoying the winter! Slept in my van at my sisters at the weekend, wasn't cold at all and didn't even put the heating on for even 10 minutes, though forgot to put my water traps out so drippy condensation in the morning.

Amanda

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by whitepoppy
    It's 2.80 per card and they are A6 sized, the card (thick 300gsm sort of card weight) and print quality is very high. Some of my cards you could actually use as small art prints. Not these obviously as they're Christmas themed, but some of the others like these below. My shop is

It kinda feels a bit anti-birthday, but I do love her moody model-like pose here, it's from a photo.

Hope you're all enjoying the winter! Slept in my van at my sisters at the weekend, wasn't cold at all and didn't even put the heating on for even 10 minutes, though forgot to put my water traps out so drippy condensation in the morning.

Amanda
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Originally Posted by vlahakisa
    It's 2.80 per card and they are A6 sized, the card (thick 300gsm sort of card weight) and print quality is very high. Some of my cards you could actually use as small art prints. Not these obviously as they're Christmas themed, but some of the others like these below.

Amanda

- - - Updated - - -

It's 2.80 per card and they are A6 sized, the card (thick 300gsm sort of card weight) and print quality is very high. Some of my cards you could actually use as small art prints. Not these obviously as they're Christmas themed, but some of the others like these below. My shop is

Amanda
    Do you have a website/online shop?

LOVE the tarot cards.

Transcending

Originally Posted by glowingsunsets
    I've been busy making some jewellery to have a change from all the needle felting.

I've just ordered a few bits from your shop, GS, you've got so much nice stuff on there I could have quite happily bought every pair of earrings you've made
    The following users think this post is groovy: Itinerant_Genius, Lightbringer

A
    thanks, those titanium earrings look so much better for real, I can never capture all the colours on them
    They'll all be in the post tomorrow morning

Transcending

A
    thanks, those titanium earrings look so much better for real, I can never capture all the colours on them
    Can't wait to get them! I was drooling, lol, defo know where to go whenever I've got a bit of spare cash now
    The following users think this post is groovy: glowingsunsets

Transcending

A

GS, arrived today, absolutely beautiful, I can't tell you how chuffed I am, making a list now of people to buy earrings for for Christmas
    Thank you!
    The following users think this post is groovy: glowingsunsets

Noobie
    I would love one of those hats!

I'm trying to make christmas decorations with recycled materials!

A few of my latest little wall hangings

The following users think this post is groovy: GivingItThought, Jeni Treehugger, Lightbringer, Miss_bee, nicklincs, treestump

Not Quite a Noobie

Mushrooms & poetry

Just come in from hand carving one off mushrooms ..having cuppa then finishing one of my poems ...not sure how to get picture on at moment ...Pete
    The following users think this post is groovy: Lightbringer

Not Quite a Noobie

I hand carve all the mushrooms I also am a wheelwright so totally restored the 100 year old waggon ... which I live in for up to 3 weeks at a time at festivals ...might post one of my poems if you are interested >..Pete

Glad you worked out how to share pictures on here Pete - Those mushrooms are terrific and the Vardo is stunning
    Poems yeah lets read them.
    I do most of my own stunts because the stunt guys show me how.

Heavenly Creature parrotandcrow's Avatar
    Please do post some of your poetry.
    If men bore wings and had black feathers, few would be intelligent enough to be crows.

Beautiful shrooms and vardo....and ill add my request for some poetry too being an enthusiast.
    Hebridean at heart..everywhere else is just somewhere on the way back there...

Originally Posted by Pete the Waggon

I hand carve all the mushrooms I also am a wheelwright so totally restored the 100 year old waggon ... which I live in for up to 3 weeks at a time at festivals ...might post one of my poems if you are interested >..Pete
    Love these, they look so wonderful all together like that!

Me lately

Right, so lately I've been up to drawing and making these ...

The first badge is an extract of an entire wraparound design that has gone onto a hip flask, this is the entire drawing below, it's my Map of Life ...

Amanda
    The following users think this post is groovy: Chillicamper, Jeni Treehugger, Lightbringer, treestump

I like your mug amandy. It's omething we could all add to to personalise.
    even a gypsy caravan is too much settling down.

I used to like making model airplanes.

Not Quite a Noobie

This bear was made by me, and sold to an American, back in my previous life I buillt many. A few years ago I learnt the art of making hand made mohair bears. When I get back to travelling, Love to be more creative. I was thinking of making flowers out of discarded plastics. Then plant them around desolate places. Or jus sell them on the road side.

The bears takes a good couple of days to make, with the right materials, but using old clothes would be a more cost effective way of producing them. Love being creative!... especially with discarded items..
    The following users think this post is groovy: beadyjean, Chillicamper, glowingsunsets, Jeni Treehugger, nicklincs

Originally Posted by drewuk

This bear was made by me, and sold to an American, back in my previous life I buillt many. A few years ago I learnt the art of making hand made mohair bears. When I get back to travelling, Love to be more creative. I was thinking of making flowers out of discarded plastics. Then plant them around desolate places. Or jus sell them on the road side.

The bears takes a good couple of days to make, with the right materials, but using old clothes would be a more cost effective way of producing them. Love being creative!... especially with discarded items..
    Brilliantwork.