THIS WEBSITE NEEDS YOU - SERIOUSLY!
This website has been in arrears for a while & will not survive at the current donation rate! We currently have over 17000 members & if everyone donated we would never need to ask for money again. Of course, we appreciate not all of you are in the same financial position, but we regularly run at a loss, so if you can afford it please consider donating. The progress bar is arbitary & resets every month & there is a thread on running costs here.

Page 1 of 224 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What arts and craft things have you been making lately?

Chocoholic Pirate Faery
    Sex
    Female

What arts and craft things have you been making lately?

I've been making more hats and arm warmers. Jon had photographed a whole lot of them for me. Now all I have to do is sit down and list them on
    To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    These are a couple I didn't manage to sell at the weekend craft fair.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Next week I'm going to get the sewing machine out and get lots of Pirate Pixie Crew bunting made.

I'm waiting on 2 deliveries of wool so I can start some commission orders of hats.

So what have you been working on?
    The following users think this post is groovy: Harvestmoon, ThreeMoons

Sex
    Female
    Wow lovely stuff! I especially likee the really long hat!
    I've been working on felting bags/purses for Christmas presents
    Will take photos when they're done
    likes cats, a bit.

Sex
    Female
    I've been making Christmas cards. In previous years I made lots and I didn't think I'd have time this year, and then I came up with a design I could do quickly and easily with Aiken involved, so I've done lots. I'd post a picture, but I want to send them to one or two people on here first.
    Love is not all wine and roses, sometimes it's handcuffs and cheese.

Sex
    Female
    They look lovely scully

I've just finished off my Yule cards.
    Hello Tom :D

Addicted to Ginger LittlestMushroom's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    I love the bluey pixie hat!

Been on a gem-chip jewellery rampage after PTM's raggydoll had to come to a halt for the sewing machine's service. The tension button kept unreeling and making the stitch loop up at the back of the fabric, so making things was a bit of an uphill struggle. Working great now, though, so I should be able to get up to date pretty quickly now.
    Kerplunk.

Sex
    Female
    I recovered the dineing room chairs useing an old hippy skirt ..
    sounds dodgy, but i think they look alright,better than they did this mornin anyhow.

tomoro i'm going to start Celyn's raggy doll.
    I've had an idea
    Last edited by campertess; 08-12--2008 at 12:20 AM.
    Love alot,Trust a few
    but always paddle your own canoe.
    The following users think this post is groovy: moonmouse

Sex
    Female
    I've made a couple of cards so far, my first ever! Quite chuffed with how they came out

And a felt Nintendo DS holder with a skull and crossbones on the front for M's lad...it's a bit too snug for my liking tho (perfectionist!
    ) so i've ordered some bigger pieces of felt. Should be done by the end of the week. That's my first ever sewing machine project as well...been a bizzi bee this weekend i have!

I'll post piccies when i get my camera lead back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by campertess
    I recovered the dineing room chairs useing an old hippy skirt ..
    sounds dodgy, but i think they look alright,better than they did this mornin anyhow.

tomoro i'm going to start Celyn's raggy doll.
    I've had an idea
    Ooooo you put pics up when i wasnt looking
    they look fantabulous Jo.
    Hello Tom :D

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by Skye
    Ooooo you put pics up when i wasnt looking
    they look fantabulous Jo.

i find the staple gun quite therapeutic
    Love alot,Trust a few
    The following users think this post is groovy: ThreeMoons

love the chair covers.

Sex
    Female
    ive been making a blanket for a pram which my little cousin's getting for xmas..putting the finishing touches on some squares for another blankety/throw type thing..customising a skirt...and some more crochet things that im half way through!
    my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :)

I'm slowly making some clay art tiles.....
    and some hats.....

The following users think this post is groovy: Fire-Tree, Harvestmoon, vlahakisa

Sex
    Male
    i'M KNITTING MY GIRLFRIEND A SCARF
    Back in Black .
    The following users think this post is groovy: Autumnbelle

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by joss
    thas ace

n made me smile .
    Well done you
    Love alot,Trust a few

Sex
    Female

Originally Posted by joss
    a
    how sweet is that! there needs to be more knittin men!

I bin makin hats a lot like skullys first one with little ears! and lots of baby stuff

nice chairy thingies jo btw!
    my arse might just about fit on there!
    addicted to chickpeas

Sex
    Female
    Loving those chair covers!

I haven't done any crafting for a while but I'm making jewellery for Christmas Pressies, then after Christmas hoping to start on a Baby Blanket

Chocoholic Pirate Faery
    Sex
    Female
    Wow, what a talented bunch of people we all are

I look forward to seeing all the promised photos.

I've spent the day listing on artfire again. I'm hoping the traffic on the site picks up soon.

How are all you sellers on MISI doing? Are you getting traffic?

Divine Light princesstigermouse's Avatar
    Sex
    Female
    Wow, look at all these gorgeous things!
    I haven't made anything, though I have been very slowly sewing some appliques onto a skirt I made a year or so ago.
    xx spring xx

might start randomly making a scarf...never knitted/croche'd anything before so could be interesting

my thumbs have gone wierd ponderlonger's Avatar
    Sex
    Male
    I really likee the tile!

Have started to do a spot of felting again, some might appear for sale once I have finished making gifts!

Sex
    Female
    I'm making felted dreads out of rowan biggy print, they look great

I just need about an inch more hair to plait them into!
    likes cats, a bit.

im a craft noob so someone help me ....what is felting?

Sex
    Female
    the process of making felt